Blue-Eyes Galaxy Shining Dragon

ProCroGamer

Just keep in mind that because you're posting this in ADVANCED, as opposed to Casual, I'll be critiquing this card a bit harder than I did with your stuff in Casual.

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/339726-spell-card-galaxy-transformation/

(For reference)

---------

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must be Special Summoned with "Galaxy Transformation" and banishing 2 LIGHT monsters from your hand, field or Graveyard, and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. You can Tribute this card; destroy 3 cards on the field. If this card is sent to the Graveyard: You can destroy 1 card on the field.

(1) Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must be Special Summoned with "Galaxy Transformation" and banishing 2 LIGHT monsters from your hand, field or Graveyard, and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways.

(2) You can Tribute this card; destroy 3 cards on the field.

(3) If this card is sent to the Graveyard: You can destroy 1 card on the field.

Right now, it's a 32/30 monster that can destroy cards on its own accord.

Although the one thing here is that if you Tribute this card and blow up 3 cards on the field; its (3) effect can also trigger; in essence, causing this card to nuke 4 cards at once.

4 cards? That's quite a bit of destruction this guy has; not to mention the fact that it is non-targeting.

What does it mean? Even if your opponent decides to protect certain cards; you still get to blow up other stuff (although yes, that means your own cards get creamed also, if opponent doesn't have sufficient valid targets)

As a rule of thumb, removal SHOULD target; as it gives the opponent some chance of responding.

Factoring the summoning requirements, it is not very difficult to fulfill them; as you have access to any LIGHT monsters currently in your hand, field or Graveyard.

What is to stop you from sending 2 monsters from the hand, and then playing this?

However yes, it is still vulnerable to effect removal; especially Castel and various other threats; though you can just Tribute this card and proceed to blow up your opponent's field for things. It's also a one-shot thing; once it goes, that's it.

As of now, I'm not fond of this being a walking 4-card nuke that doesn't target; especially on a 3200 body.

Just keep in mind that because you're posting this in ADVANCED, as opposed to Casual, I'll be critiquing this card a bit harder than I did with your stuff in Casual.

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/339726-spell-card-galaxy-transformation/

(For reference)

---------

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must be Special Summoned with "Galaxy Transformation" and banishing 2 LIGHT monsters from your hand, field or Graveyard, and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. You can Tribute this card; destroy 3 cards on the field. If this card is sent to the Graveyard: You can destroy 1 card on the field.

(1) Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must be Special Summoned with "Galaxy Transformation" and banishing 2 LIGHT monsters from your hand, field or Graveyard, and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways.

(2) You can Tribute this card; destroy 3 cards on the field.

(3) If this card is sent to the Graveyard: You can destroy 1 card on the field.

Right now, it's a 32/30 monster that can destroy cards on its own accord.

Although the one thing here is that if you Tribute this card and blow up 3 cards on the field; its (3) effect can also trigger; in essence, causing this card to nuke 4 cards at once.

4 cards? That's quite a bit of destruction this guy has; not to mention the fact that it is non-targeting.

What does it mean? Even if your opponent decides to protect certain cards; you still get to blow up other stuff (although yes, that means your own cards get creamed also, if opponent doesn't have sufficient valid targets)

As a rule of thumb, removal SHOULD target; as it gives the opponent some chance of responding.

Factoring the summoning requirements, it is not very difficult to fulfill them; as you have access to any LIGHT monsters currently in your hand, field or Graveyard.

What is to stop you from sending 2 monsters from the hand, and then playing this?

However yes, it is still vulnerable to effect removal; especially Castel and various other threats; though you can just Tribute this card and proceed to blow up your opponent's field for things. It's also a one-shot thing; once it goes, that's it.

As of now, I'm not fond of this being a walking 4-card nuke that doesn't target; especially on a 3200 body.

Well I hope it is fine now. Check what I changed.

Archived