Yugioh 5d's Return of Arcadia (Parts 15 and 16 are posted)

Astro Dude

[spoiler=Chapter 1: New Beginnings]
Six more months have passed since New Domino City was cleaned up and much has changed. During that time, Yusei managed to open a rift in a dimensional vortex to bring back Sherrys parents. Now the gang, including Carly, Sherry and all of the friends of the Signers got together for a nice relaxing picnic at Sherry's mansion.

"Well, who would have thought ten year ago Yusei was still living in Satellite and things were different?" asked Crow.

"I know." said Jack "And I used to be Champ."

"But that was the old you Jack." said Carly.

"You're right." said Jack. "And I owe it to you."

Meanwhile both Akiza and Sherry's dad were duelling because Akiza's dad blames Sherry and her family for being a Turbo Duelist and almost getting hurt and takes it out on Sherry's dad. Akiza, Sherry and both their mothers just sighed and said "Men."

"Well, you're looking good Carly." said Jack. "I notice you don't wear glasses anymore."

"Thanks Jack." said Carly, "It's amazing what laser-eye surgery can do. I'm even more popular than Angela now."

Just then Stephanie arrived to serve tea.

"Thank you." said Jack.

"Y-You're welcome." said Stephanie, and then she ran off.

Mina couldn't help watching over Jack with jealousy.

"I can't believe you!" thought Mina. "You think you can have any girl you want. You player!"

Then Trudge arrives. A short while later Trudge told stories of his younger days. One of which was when he used to be the head of Student Discipline back at Domino High.

"If Yugi and his friends could see you now." said Yusei.

A short while later, the duel ended as a draw. Jack had a talk with Mina about Carly.

"I want you to be nice to her from now on." said Jack.

"Fine, but I don't have to like her." said Mina.

Luna couldn't help but look up at the sky and think something terrible was about to happen.

Elsewhere in an undersea base a little girl that looked like Stocking from Panty and Stocking only with blonde hair with a doll that looked like Sayer was watching.

"You don't know how right you are." said the girl.

To be continued...
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Chapter 2: The Gathering Begins]

The next day Akiza was practicing some new Turbo Duelling techniques. An hour after that Carly popped by.

"I can't believe it. A turbo dueling paramedic. That's so cool." said Carly.

"Thanks Carly." said Akiza. "I feel like taking a break. Wanna join me?"

"Sure." said Carly.

Sometime later, at the New Domino Mall, Carly spotted a fortune teller in a cloak.

"Fortunes, get your fortunes told for free." said the strange man.

"Free, well you can't argue with that." said Carly as she dragged Akiza against her will.

"Ah, young lady, would you like your fortune told?" askedf the man to Akiza.

"Not really, but go ahead." said Akiza.

The fortune teller stares into his crystal ball.

"I see that you will soon lose everything you care about," said the strange man. "Starting with that pendant!"

The stranger took Akiza's pendant around her neck and she and Carly then gave chase. The strange man then began to drop cards like a trail of breadcrumbs.

"It has to be a trap, but I'll be prepared." said Akiza.

The card trail led Akiza and Carly into an abandoned warehouse.

"Looking for this?" asked the strange man. "Then here, you can have it back."

The doors shut behind them and the strange man revealed he had a duel disk.

"I would like to see how much you have improved since we last met." said the strange man.

"I don't even know who you are anyway." said Akiza.

"I am a member of the Arcadia Movement just like you." said the strange man. "Now if you win you can leave, you lose you will perish. and just to make it interesting..."

The strange man threw a duel disk at Carly. It was obvious the man wanted revenge for something that Akiza and Carly did.

"No, this duel is between you and me." said Akiza.

"Your wrong." said the man, "For you see your friend was also responsible for the destruction of the Arcadia Movement. I want revenge on both of you."

"Very well then," said Akiza. Then the strange man, Akiza and Carly said "Let's Duel!"

Just as the duel was beginning, the little girl from the underwater base paid a visit to the Facility, specifically to the cell where they were holding Barb.

"Hello Barb, today your out on parole." said the little girl.

Barb couldn't help but follow the little girl.

To be continued.[/spoiler]

[spoiler= Chapter 3: Carly's Second Duel]

"Are you nervous about your second duel Miss Carmine?" asked the mysterious man.

"Second?" asked Akiza.

"Oh that's right, you never told her." said the mysterious man. "Apparently Carly did a little snooping at the old Arcadia building and to make a long story short, she sent Sayer plummiting to his doom."

"I was a different person back then." said Carly. "I changed since."

"Enough. Talk is cheap." said the mysterious man. "Now since this is 2 against 1 I'll have a little handicap: No player is allowed to attack on their first turn."

"Deal." said both Carly and Akiza. Then, after 10 years, the signers marks reappear on their respective owners. Yusei notces this and heads to where Akiza and Carly are. Jack goes too.

"Now the first turn is mine." said the mysterious man as he drew a card. "I place a monster in defense mode and end my turn. You're up, Miss Carmine."

"Fine." said Carly as she drew a card.

"Little does this duelist know that over the past few years I learned about how to duel properly. I may not be on the same level as Jack but hey, learn from your mistakes." thought Carly.

"For my turn I summon Sonic Duck in attack mode." Said Carly as she did just that.

Sonic Duck: Normal Monster, 3 stars, Winged-Beast type, Wind Attribute, ATK 1700, DEF 700.

"And I'll lay two cards face down ending my turn." Said Carly as she did just that.

"Then I guess I'm up." said Akiza as she drew a card. "And I'll place a monster in defense mode, play one card face down and end my turn."

"Very well then." said the mysterious man as he drew a card. "I flip over my Cyber Jar, and I bet you know what happens next. Whether or not this monster is attacked all monsters are destroyed, then we pick up 5 cards and special summon any level 4 or lower monsters we manage to pick up."

Cyber Jar: Effect Monster, 3 stars, Rock-Type, Dark Attribute, ATK 900, DEF 900. Effect: FLIP: Destroy all monsters on the field. Both players then pick up 5 cards from the top of their respective Decks and Special Summon all Level 4 or lower Monster Cards among them on the field in face-up Attack Position or face-down Defense Position. The rest of the cards picked up are added to their respective hands.

"Fine." said both Carly and Akiza.

"Mystical Elf, Aqua Madoor, Charcoal Inpachi and Gemini Elf for me." said Carly. as she place her first three monsters in defense position and her last monster in attack position.

Mystical Elf: Normal Monster, 4 Stars, Spellcaster-Type, Light Attribute, ATK 800, DEF 2000.

Aqua Madoor: Normal Monster, 4 Stars, Spellcaster Type, Water Attribute, ATK 1200, DEF 2000.

Charcoal Inpachi: Normal Monster, 1 Star, Pyro-Type, Fire Attribute, ATK 100, DEF 2100.

Gemini Elf: Normal Monster, 4 Stars, Spellcater Type, Earth Attribute, ATK 1900, DEF 900.

"Then I summon Rose Fairy, Phoenixian Seed and Twilight Rose Knight all in Attack Mode." said Akiza.

Rose Fairy: Effect Monster, 3 Stars, Plant Type, Wind Attribute, ATK 600, DEF 1200. Effect: If this card is added from your Deck to your hand by the effect of a Spell, Trap, or Monster Card, you can Special Summon this card.

Phoenixian Seed: Effect Monster, 2 Stars, Plant Type, Fire Attribute, ATK 800, DEF 0. Effect: You can send this face-up card to the Graveyard to Special Summon 1 "Phoenixian Cluster Amaryllis" from your hand.

Twilight Rose Knight: Effect Monster, 3 Stars, Warrior-Type, Dark Attribute, ATK 1000, DEF 1000. Effect: Your opponent cannot select a Plant-Type monster as an attack target. When this card is Normal Summoned, you can Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower Plant-Type monster from your hand.

"Then I Special Summon two Burning Skull Heads, and inflict 1000 points of damage to each of you." said the mystery man.

Burning Skull Head: Effect Monster, 3 Stars, Zombie-Type, Fire Attribute, ATK 1000, DEF 800. Effect: When this card is Special Summoned from your hand, inflict 1000 damage to your opponent. You can remove from play this face-up card you control to return 1 removed from play "Skull Flame" to its owner's Graveyard.

Mysterious Man: 4000 LP
Carly Carmine: 3000 LP
Akiza Izinski: 3000 LP

"Wait, theres' only one duelist who uses Burning Skull Head." Thought Carly.

"Are you Hunter Pace?" asked Carly.

The mysterious man removed his hood and revealed to be Hunter Pace, only he looked out of it.

"I knew it!" exclaimed Carly.

"How did you know?" asked Akiza.

"Hello, big Jack Atlas fan here." answered Akiza.

"Well, you're half right." said Hunter.

"What do you mean?" asked Carly.

"I'm not Hunter Pace, I only speak through him since he is my mind puppet." said Hunter, or rather the person controlling him. "Now let's continue the duel. Shall we? It's still my turn, and now I release my skull heads to summon my Skull Flame." said Hunter as he did so.

Skull Flame: Effect monster, 8 Stars, Zombie-Type, Fire Attribute, ATK 2600, DEF 2200. Effect: Once per turn, you can Special Summon 1 "Burning Skull Head" from your hand. You cannot conduct your Battle Phase the turn you activate this effect. You can add 1 "Burning Skull Head" from your Graveyard to your hand instead of conducting your normal draw during your Draw Phase.

"Now my Skull Flame, attack Carly's elf!" exclaimed Hunter as he did so.

"Why attack me?" asked Carly.

"Cause once I'm finished with you, Akiza's next." said the brain-washed Hunter. "I'll just play two cards face down and end my turn."

"Then it's my move." said Carly as she drew a card and she was happy with what she drew. "From my hand I summon Guardian Angel Joan, by releasing Aqua Madoor and Charcoal Inpachi."

Guardian Angel Joan: Effect Monster, 7 stars, Fairy-type, Light Attribute, ATK 2800, DEF 2000. Effect: When this card destroys a monster by battle and sends it to the Graveyard, gain Life Points equal to the original ATK of the destroyed monster.

"Now Joan, Attack!" said Carly as she did so, ultimately destroying Skull Flame and adding it's attack points to her Life Points.

Hunter Pace: 3800
Carly: 5600
Akiza: 3000.

"I'll lay 1 card face-down and end my turn." said Carly.

"Then I'm up" said Akiza as she drew a card. "And thanks to my seed's ability I am able to special summon Phoenixian Cluster Amaryllis."

Phoenixian Cluster Amaryllis: Effect Monster, 8 stars, Plant-type, Fire Attribute, ATK 2200, DEF 0. Effect: This card cannot be Special Summoned except with its own effect or with "Phoenixian Seed". If this card attacks, it is destroyed after damage calculation. If this card you control is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, inflict 800 damage to your opponent. During your End Phase, you can remove from play 1 Plant-Type monster from your Graveyard to Special Summon this card from your Graveyard in Defense Position.

"Now first, I attack with my rose fairy." said Akiza as she does so.

"Not before I activate my Call of the Haunted to bring back my skull head." said Hunter as he did so, blocking Akiza's rose fairy.

"Then I'll attack with my Phoenixian Cluster." said Akiza as she does so. After the battle, the effect of her Amaryllis activated, destroying itself and inflicting damage to Hunter.

Hunter: 1800
Akiza: 3000

"Then I'll attack with my Rose Knight." said Akiza as she did so.

Hunter: 800
Akiza: 3000

"Heh, same old Akiza." said Hunter. "Even with your little friends."

"At least I have some." said Akiza. "Anyway, I'll end my turn."

"Very well," said Hunter as he drew a card. "But I'll be the one who has the last laugh."

Elsewhere, Angela Rains was walking home complaining about Carly.

"That stupid Carly Carmine. She's always in my way. She cost me my job, my reputation, Ah-choo! My health..." said Angela

Just as she was stepping on the steps she noticed an eviction sign on the door.

"My APARTMENT?!" exclaimed Angela.

"ARGH!" said Angela as she kicked the door down.

Then the mysterious little girl showed up behind Angela.

"If you want to get rid of Carly..." said the little girl. "...Talk to me."

The little girl then floated away. Angela couldn't help but follow her. And behind her, the door was put back together as if she never kicked it down.

To be continued...[/spoiler]

[spoiler= Chapter 4: The Gathering completed]

In Neo-domino city a familiar figure picked up a card and noticed a trail. Meanwhile, in the warehouse, the duel between Carly and Akiza vs. Hunter Pace continued.

"Your monsters may have control over the field, but let's see how long they can keep it." Said Hunter as he dew a card. "I summon Blockman in attack mode and I lay two cards face down, ending my turn."

Blockman: Effect Monster, 4 stars, Rock-type, Earth Attribute, ATK 1000, DEF 1500. Effect: By Tributing this face-up card, Special Summon in Defense Position a number of "Block Tokens" (Rock-Type/EARTH/Level 4/ATK 1000/DEF 1500) equal to the number of turns this card has been face-up on your side of the field. These tokens cannot declare an attack.

"Next, I'll play the Mystic Plasma Zone Field spell and I'll play two cards face down ending my turn." said Hunter.

"His strategy seems familiar." Thought Carly.

"It should." said Hunter. "You dark signers always play field spells to keep your Earthbound Immortals alive. Without them, they're as dead as the dirt they crawled out from under."

"How did you--" said Carly.

"I'm a psychic duelist of the ultimate calibur." said Hunter. "And that's all you'll need to know for now."

"Fine." said Carly as she drew a card. "Then I summon Luster Dragon in attack mode."

Luster Dragon: Normal Monster, 4 stars, Dragon-type, Wind Attribute, ATK 1900, DEF 1600

"Now attack!" exclaimed Carly as her dragon does so.

"Nice try, but I activate Waboku to keep my Blockman safe." said Hunter.

Waboku: Trap Card. Effect: You take no Battle Damage this turn. Your monsters cannot be destroyed by battle this turn.

"I'll lay one card face down and end my turn." said Carly.

"Then I'm up." said Akiza as she drew a card. "Now my Amaryllis attack and end this duel!"

"I activate, Negate Attack, which stops your battle phase and keeps my Blockman safe." said Hunter.

Negate Attack: Trap Card. Effect: Activate only when an opponent's monster declares an attack. Negate the attack and end the Battle Phase.

"Then I end my turn." said Akiza.

"And it will be your last." said Hunter as he drew the card he wanted. "Since my Blockman has been on the field for two turns I'll split it into two block tokens. Now that I have everything I need your doomed."

Then the spider mark appeared on Hunters arm.

"I sacrifice my two Block Tokens to summon an old friend of Carly's. But don't worry, the whole souls thing is covered. I used spirits from beyond the grave as a tribute. These spirits were involved in a little something called World War I." said Hunter.

A giant heart appeared and the vengeful spirits of soldiers from WWI were infusing with it. The energy then took on a new form."

"Look familar girls? It should, after all it is Earthbound Immortal Uru! The EI of your former leader Roman Goodwin!" exclaimed Hunter.

The Earthbound Immortal let out a mighty roar.

Earthbound Immortal Uru: Effect Monster, 10 stars, Insect-type, Dark Attribute, ATK 3000, DEF 3000. Effect: There can only be 1 face-up "Earthbound Immortal" monster on the field. If there is no face-up Field Spell Card on the field, destroy this card. Your opponent cannot select this card as an attack target. This card can attack your opponent directly. Once per turn, you can Tribute 1 monster, except this card, to select and take control of 1 face-up monster your opponent controls, until the End Phase.

"Now Uru, attack Akiza and end her!" exclaimed Hunter as Uru began to do so.

"I activate Mystical Space Typhoon to destroy your Field Spell!" exclaimed Carly as she did so.

Mystical Space Typhoon: Spell Card. Effect: Select 1 Spell or Trap Card on the field. Destroy it.

"What?"! said Hunter.

As the field was destroyed, so was Uru.

"I don't know what you have against Akiza but it ends now." said Carly.

"I'll remember this!" exclaimed Hunter.

"My turn!" said Carly as she drew a card. "I attack your life points directly with Luster Dragon!"

The dragon did just that and Hunter lost. The mysterious figure was Yusei and he and Jack busted down the doors to the warehouse.

"You guys ok?" asked Yusei.

"We're fine." said Akiza, "But I can't say the same for him."

Jack ran up to Hunter.

"You okay?" asked Jack.

Then Hunter began to act like he was posessed.

"Well well," said Hunter. "The gang's almost all here."

"What's going on with Hunter?" asked Jack.

Then a mysterious wind picked up the Uru card and blew it out of the warehouse. Hunter's eyes began to glow and so did the pendant Toby gave to Misty.

"A few keepsakes for the memories." said Hunter. "We will meet again."

Then Hunter collapsed.

"Hunter, wake up." said Jack.

Hunter then struggled to wake up.

"What happened, where am I?' asked Hunter.

"He dosen't remember anything." said Yusei.

"Just like those Shadow Drones." said Carly.

"But it's not the Dark Signers pulling the strings this time." said Akiza "It's something or someone else."

The Uru card managed to find its way to the little girl as she caught it. She also had her new entourage with her: Barb, Angela, Cheif Armstrong, Don Piero, Two girls wearing cloaks (One with lipstick, one without), a boy in a cloak, and Bashford's wife and son(unaged) She was walking up to Duel Academy and found Sly. She apprached only him.

"How would you like to get your hands on Stardust Dragon?" asked the girl.

And moments later Sly disappeared, and so did the little girl and her entourage.

[spoiler=Chapter 5: The Lizard Boy Emerges]

In the secret base silhouettes stand in a room.

"This is quite the army I have gathered." Said the little girl who was their boss. "Now then, who would like to go first?"

Then, a teenage boy in neon green stepped forward.

"You?" asked the little girl. "Very well. Go forth and find the one who sent Sayer to the Netherworld."

The base began to emerge from out of the ocean and the boy rode on a jetski with Duel Disk and deck in hand.

"I know where you are Misty and I'm sending my first to destroy you." said the little girl. "He may seem familiar to you, but it won't be the tearful reunion you think it'll be."

Meanwhile in Neo-Domino city Carly was looking around town and found a lottery with a fabulous prize. Naturally Carly wanted to try since the best part was it's free.

Elsewhere Yusei, Jack and Crow were putting the finishing touches on their duel runners and reminiscing about the good old days when Carly came bursting in and something blew up in their faces.

"What do you want now Carly?" asked Crow.

"I won a lottery." said Carly.

"Nice, Maybe you can move out of that jaloppey and into a real house." said Crow.

Then Carly beaned him on the head and then she showed Jack what she won.

"They're tickets to Rio de Janeiro, That's in Brazil and there's enough for me, Jack, Yusei, and you Crow, and Akiza, and Leo and Luna too." said Carly.

"Finally," thought Carly "I get Jack all to myself."

Then Carly fantasized about her and Jack on the beach and Jack proposing to her only to be interupted by Zola screaming to keep the noise down.

"Quickly, out the back." said Jack.

Just as everyone got out the back door, Zola rrived at the front door only to find that everyone was gone.

In a back alley, the gang was catching their breath and Carly soon realized she lost her ticket, and who should find it but Mina, who was relaxing at the Cafe la Gren. Carly was about to grab her ticket when Mina's shoe stomped on it. Mina then picked it up only to find Carly was on the other end.

"A free trip to Rio, huh?" asked Mina "And just waht were you planning to do with this?"

"It's none of your business." said Carly.

"As the president of the peace keeping burough I'm making it my buisness." said Mina.

"Former president, with no Sector Security, you're out of a job. But fine, I'm going to Rio with Jack." said Carly "And you can't stop me!"

"Over my dead body you'll go!" exclaimed Mina.

"Don't tempt me." said Carly.

"You're both wasting your time." said Stephanie as she was approaching the table. "If anyone is going to Rio with Jack, it's going to be me."

"YOU WISH!" screamed both Carly and Mina.

Then the three got into a big cat fight. Then Jack whistled.

"You can all go." said Jack, "But you three must be on your best behavior."

"Yes Jack." said Carly, Mina and Stephanie.

As Jack turned his back the three just glared at each other with their eyes shooting daggers.

The next day the gang got on a plane. As the plane was taking off, who should stowaway but Trudge. Fortunately Carly, Mina and Stephanie were seated seperately so they wouldn't be at each other's throats, literally. A short while later the plane landed and everyone was on the beach. Naturally Carly couldn't wait for some fun in the sun so she began to strip in the middle of the Copa Cabana beach.

"You can't do that!" said Akiza. "You'll create an international incident. You can't just change in the middle of the beach."

First Carly took off her vest, then her sneakers, then her shirt, then her jeans, finally Carly took off her glasses.

"You guys didn't have to worry." said Carly. "I was wearing my swimsuit underneath my clothes."

Everyone couldn't help but stare. Carly's friends stared at her like "Are you kidding?" Just then Akiza began to feel a familiar presence.

"Was I just thinking that." thought Akiza.

On the top of a building the boy in Neon Green held an locket. This locket was a copy of the one Toby gave to Misty.

"Soon I will defeat you." said the masked Neon Green boy as he jumped off from one ledge to another.

[spoiler= Chapter 6: Legacy of Hate]

On the beach everyone was having a fun time, until a photoshoot crew wanted everyone to clear the beach. Turns out it was Duelist Monthly and they were making photos for the swimsuit issue, and the cover model was none other than Misty Tredwell. Misty was reading more of her fanmail and came across yet another letter from Akiza. She sent letters to Misty ever since she was brought back from the Netherworld everyday. She never missed a day. She was even informed about how she saved the world again.

"Hey, we got people here. They say they know you. One of them says you can recognize this." said one of the crewmen.

Misty recognized the locket that belonged to her. She took it and and greeted her friends.

"Akiza, It's so good to see you again." said Misty.

"I see you've kept yourself busy." said Akiza.

"Hey Misty, 5 minutes." said another one of the film crew.

"Be right there." said Misty. "We'll talk later."

"You guys didn't tell me you knew Misty Tredwell." said Stephanie.

"More than you know." thought Carly.

The photoshoot was a big success. Then Misty went back to her dressing room and found a copy of the locket she had, only this one had her face in the picture slashed. There was also a letter with the locket.

"It's time I got my revenge on you and the Black Rose. Meet me at the Redeemer Statue at 10 p.m. sharp. Don't be late."

Misty informed the others of her letter and the locket.

"Looks like someone really wants it out for you." said Leo.

"This isn't funny." said Luna. "Someone is threatening Misty."

"The Redemer statue is a fair distance, but we'll be there." said Yusei.

Later, at 10 p.m., The gang arrived at the Redeemer Statue. Then Akiza noticed the young man that was watching her on the roof.

"I've been waiting for you." said the man.

"So who are you?" asked Misty. "And how did you get this? This locket was one of a kind and my brother gave it to me."

Misty threw it at the man.

"Do you know my brother?" asked Misty. "Do you know where he is?"

"I'll tell you if you beat me." said the man. "And by the way..."

The man removed his hood to reveal he was wearing a mask that looked like Ccarayhua's head.

"...The name's Lizardo." said the man. "And we'll have a shadow duel just to make things interesting."

The mark of the lizard appeared on Lizardo's arm. Soon the Lizard mark surrounded Misty, Akiza and Lizardo.

"Catch!" said Carly as she threw in her Duel Disk with deck included.

The duel disks were activated.

"Let's Duel!" exclaimed Akiza, Misty and Lizardo.

To be continued...
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Chapter 7: Cold Blood is Thicker than Water]
As the duel began, Lizardo made some rules.

"Since this is a two against one duel, you will both start off with 4000 life points while I start off with twice that much: 8000. In adition, no player is alowed to attack on their first turn. Fair?" asked Lizardo.

"Fair." said Akiza and Misty.

"8,000 Life Points, is that fiar?" asked Carly.

"When me, Jack and Crow duelled Goodwin he had 12,000 life points, so it would make sense." said Yusei.

"I guess all we can do is watch and wait." said Stephanie.

"Just don't get to close to that purple fire Steph." said Mina. "Or you'll be food for an Earthbound Immortal."

Stephanie gulped and said "Ok."

"I'll go first, since I'm not chivalrous." said Lizardo as he drew a card. "And from my hand I summon Gigobyte in attack mode."

Gigobyte: Normal Monster, 1 star, Reptile Type, Water Attribute, ATK 350, DEF 300.

I'll also lay two cards face down and end my turn.

"Then I guess I'm up." said Akiza as she drew a card. "And I summon Evil Thorn."

Evil Thorn: Effect Monster, 1 star, Plant- type, DARK attribute, ATK 100, DEF 300. Effect: You can Tribute this card to inflict 300 damage to your opponent and Special Summon up to 2 "Evil Thorns" from your Deck in face-up Attack Position. Those monsters' effects cannot be activated.

"And I'll tribute my monster to inflict some damage on you." said Akiza as she did just that.

Lizardo: 7700
Akiza: 4000
Misty: 4000

"Now I get to special summon two more Evil Thorns." said Akiza.

"A wasted effort." said Lizardo "I activate a trap: Offering to the Snake Deity. I'll just get rid of Gigobyte to destroy your Evil Thorns."

Akiza was shocked that he played such a skillful move. It reminded her of something Dark Misty would do.

Offering to the Snake Deity: Normal Trap: Destroy 1 Reptile-Type monster you control and 2 cards your opponent controls.

"I'll just play two facedowns and end my turn." said Akiza.

"Akiza is really having a hard time." thought Misty "And I do owe her, for saving me."

Misty remembered when she was a Dark Signer and she was possessed by Ccarayhua. Akiza saved her from her own evil.

"It's time I paid her back." thought Misty.

"It's my turn. I draw." said Misty as she drew a card.

"As a Dark Signer I was more in tune with Reptiles because of Ccarayhua, so I should know what to expect from this guy." thought Misty. "And Carly picked a great selection of cards, each with their own strengths and powers. She's learned a lot since her days as a Dark Signer." thought Misty.

Misty then remebered Carly's initiation into the Dark Signers, acting nervous around Kalin, Devack and Roman.

"Now's the time to show I can stand without my Earthbound Immortal." thought Misty.

"From my hand, I summon Blazing Inpachi in attack mode." said Misty as she did so.

Blazing Inpachi: Normal Monster, 4 stars, Pyro-Type, FIRE attribute, ATK 1850, DEF 0.

"Next I play Double Summon, which allows me to summon some backup, so say hello to Solar Flare Dragon." said Misty.

Double Summon, Normal Spell Card. Effect: You can Normal Summon 1 additional time this turn. You can only gain this effect once per turn.

Solar Flare Dragon: Effect Monster. 4 Stars, Pyro-Type, FIRE attribute, ATK 1500, DEF 1000. Effect: While you control another Pyro-Type monster, this card cannot be attacked. Inflict 500 damage to your opponent during the End Phase of your turn.

"Wow. What a combo." said Carly. "If she summons another Solar Flare Dragon she'll be indestructible."

"Well you did put two of those dragons in your deck didn't you?" asked Luna.

"Bwaaa!" exclaimed Carly. "I didn't think of that."

"Carly!" said Misty, "Don't sell yourself short. This deck is awesome. I wanna see how far I can go with this."

"Really?" asked Carly.

"Sure, it's really cool." said Misty. "I tought my little brother how to duel, so I'll be glad to give you some more pointers."

"Thanks." said Carly as she got weepy.

"How pathetic you all are." said Lizardo.

"And what does that mean?" asked Akiza.

"Where were you when young Toby needed you Misty?" asked Lizardo.

Misty was in shock to hear that Lizardo knew what he was talking about.

"I bet he hates you so much right now." said Lizardo. "The man this statue may be modeled after may forgive you but Toby will not, and nether will I."

"I'll just play two cards face down and end my turn." said Misty. "And my dragon's power kicks in. During my end phase, he dishes out 500 points of damage to you."

Lizardo then began to fell pain.

Lizardo: 7200

"Impressive move, I'll give you that." said Lizardo as he drew a card. "But it won't be enough. I play the field spell, A Legendary Ocean."

A Legendary Ocean: Field Spell Card. Effect: This card's name is treated as "Umi". Downgrade all WATER monsters in both player's hands and on the field by 1 Level. Increases the ATK and DEF of all WATER monsters by 200 points.

"It allows me to summon Misty's true self. Come forth, Giga Gagagigo." said Lizardo.

Giga Gagagigo: Normal Monster, 5 stars, Reptile-type, WATER attribute, ATK 2450, DEF 1500.

"Why would you say that thing is my true self?" asked Misty.

"Because you lost your soul when you became a Dark Signer all to avenge your brother." said Lizardo.

"But I didn't turn into a machine." said Misty.

"You were much worse." said Lizardo. "But I'll attack the other source of Toby's pain. Giga, attack Akiza directly."

Giga Gagagigo was about to do just that, until...

"I play Negate Attack!" exclaimed Akiza. "Now your monster's attack is blocked."

Negate Attack: Counter Trap: Activate only when an opponent's monster declares an attack. Negate the attack and end the Battle Phase.

"A lucky save Akiza, but luck won't save you." said Lizardo. "I'll just lay two cards face down and end my turn."

"All right, My draw." said Akiza as she drew a card. "And from my hand I summon Twilight Rose Knight."

Twilight Rose Knight: Effect Monster: Tuner, 3 stars, Warrior Type, Dark Attribute, ATK, 1000, DEF 1000. Effect: Your opponent cannot select a Plant-Type monster as an attack target. When this card is Normal Summoned, you can Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower Plant-Type monster from your hand.

"This means I get to summon another Plant-type monster, so I summon Revival Rose." said Akiza as she did so.

Revival Rose: Effect Monster, 4 stars, Plant-type, Dark Attribute, ATK 1300, DEF 1300. Effect: If a Level 5 or higher Plant-type monster you control is destroyed, you can Special Summon this card from your Graveyard.

"Now I will Tune my knight with my rose to Synchro Summon, Black Rose Dragon!" exclaimed Akiza.

Black Rose Dragon: Synchro Effect Monster, 7 stars, Dragon-Type, Fire Attribute, ATK 2400, DEF 1800. Description: 1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters
When this card is Synchro Summoned, you can destroy all cards on the field. Once per turn, you can remove from play 1 Plant-Type monster from your Graveyard to change 1 Defense Position monster your opponent controls to face-up Attack Position, and reduce its ATK to 0 until the End Phase.

"Why waste yor time summoning that overgrown weed?" asked Lizardo.

"So I can do this. I play my other face down: Thorn of Malice." said Akiza as she did so.

Thorn of Malice: Equip Spell Card. Equip only to "Black Rose Dragon" or a Plant-Type monster. It gains 600 ATK. When it attacks a Defense Position monster whose DEF is lower than the monster's ATK, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent. If it attacks a monster, that monster loses 600 ATK and DEF after damage calculation. An opponent's monster that battles with the equipped monster cannot be destroyed by that battle.

"Now attack Gagagigo." said Akiza as she does so. Giga Gagagigo isn't destroyed, but it did lose 600 ATK and DEF.

Lizardo: 6750

"I end my turn." said Akiza.

"This duel is starting to become exciting." thought Misty "And to think, ten years ago I was fighting with Akiza head to head, now here we are side by side."

"My turn." said Misty as she drew a card. "And I summon a water monster of my own, meet Suijin, and all I have to do is offer my Solar Flare Dragon in exchange for it."

Suijin: Effect Monster, 7 stars, Aqua-Type, WATER attribute, ATK 2500, DEF 2400. Effect: You can only activate this card's effect during your opponent's damage calculation. Make the ATK of a monster attacking this card 0 during damage calculation. This effect can only be used once as long as this card remains face-up on the field.

"Now, Suijin attack Giga Gagagigo." said Misty as she did so. Giga was destroyed.

"Trying to destroy everything of the monster you once were, that's cute." said Lizardo.

"I've had enough of you!" exclaimed Misty in anger. "Now Blazing Inpachi, burn away his life points."

"So blinded by anger you never seen my trap: Call of the Haunted." said Lizardo. "And I'll use it to bring back Giga Gagagigo."

Call of the Haunted: Continuous Trap Card. Effect: Select 1 monster from your Graveyard and Special Summon it in face-up Attack Position. When this card is removed from the field, destroy the monster. When the monster is destroyed, destroy this card.

Misty then realized her mistake and shouted "STOP!"

Blazing Inpachi stopped just in time.

"I end my turn." said Misty. "But answer me this, why do you hate me and Akiza so much?"

"Because of what you both did to Toby." said Lizardo.

"And what would that be?" asked Akiza.

"Akiza brushed off Toby just cause she didn't want to have anything to do with him." said Lizardo "And when he found out that Misty became a Dark Signer, it broke his heart to see his sister, the one person he cared about so much destroy the world just to avenge him."

"That was a long time ago." said Akiza. "I told that to Misty, and I didn't know what happened to him since."

"And as strange as it sounds, I believe her now." said Misty.

"Well then, you can both perish together after my next move." said Lizardo as he drew a card. "For my move I play Advance Force, Then I play Synchro Boost to bump up my monster by 500 points and one level. Now the time has come for you to face your inner demon."

Advance Force: Continuous Spell Card. Effect: You can Tribute 1 Level 5 or higher monster to Tribute Summon a Level 7 or higher monster.

Synchro Boost: Equip Spell Card. Effect: The equipped monster gains 500 ATK, and its Level is increased by 1.

"I have a bad feeling about this." said Luna.

"I summon Gogiga Gagagigo." said Lizardo as he does so.

Gogiga Gagagigo: Normal Monster, 8 Stars, Reptile Type, Water Attribute, ATK 2950, DEF 2800

"And thanks to the Legendary Ocean he gets a level reduction and a power boost. Now attack Akiza's dragon!" said Lizardo as he does so.

Everyone was shocked until...

"I activate a trap: Magic Cylinder!" exclaimed Misty.

Magic Cylinder: Normal Trap Card. Effect: Negate the attack of 1 monster your opponent controls and inflict damage to your opponent equal to its ATK.

"Now your monster's attack is negated and you take damage equal to your monster's ATK points." said Misty. as it happened.

Lizardo: 3600

"You'll pay for that!" said Lizardo. "Because I activate Jar of Greed, which allows me to draw one card."

Jar of Greed: Normal Trap Card. Effect: Draw 1 card from your Deck.

Lizardo drew something he might need later.

"I end my turn." said Lizardo.

"With a powerhouse like that I'll need to play some defense." thought Akiza.

"It's my turn." said Akiza as she drew a card. "And I play Tremendous Fire. I can dish out 1000 points of damage to you at the cost of 500 of my own Life Points."

Tremendous Fire: Normal Spell Card. Effect: Inflict 1000 points of damage to your opponent's Life Points and 500 points of damage to your Life Points.

Lizardo: 2600
Akiza: 3500
Misty 4000

"I'll end my turn." said Akiza.

"Then I'm up." said Misty as she drew a card. "I pass. there's nothing I can do this turn."

"Then your doom approaches." said Lizardo as he draws a card. "And I play, Pot of Greed to draw two cards from my deck."

Pot of Greed: Spell Card. Draw two cards from your deck.

And for a combo like the one Lizardo was thinking, he drew what he needed. Luna then began to get a bad feeling.

"Everyone huddle!" exclaimed Luna.

Carly, Mina and Stephanie huddled next to Jack.

"She said huddle not cuddle." said Jack.

The signers marks created a barrier for the upcoming fear.

"Misty, it's time my friend had his revenge. Comeforth Earthbound Immortal Ccarayhua!" said Lizardo.

A dark stone heart appeared out of nowhere and everyone within range except the duelists and those in the barrier were absorbed to create Ccarayhua

Earthbound Immortal Ccarayhua: Effect Monster, 10 stars, Reptile-Type, Dark Attribute, ATK 2800, DEF 1800. Effect: There can only be 1 face-up "Earthbound Immortal" monster on the field. If there is no face-up Field Spell Card on the field, destroy this card. Your opponent cannot select this card as an attack target. This card can attack your opponent directly. When this card is destroyed by a card effect, except by its own effect, destroy all cards on the field.

"And now I play Double Attack By discarding my Level 11 Yubel Terror Incarnate I can attack with Ccarayhua twice." said Lizardo.

Double Attack: Spell Card. Effect: Discard 1 Monster Card from your hand to the Graveyard. Select 1 monster on your side of the field with a lower Level than the discarded monster. The selected monster can attack twice this turn.

"First, I'll have Ccarayhua attack you Black Rose, directly that is." said Lizardo as he does so. Akiza felt the shock of that.

Lizardo: 2600
Akiza: 700

"Akiza!" exclaimed Misty.

"I'm... fine." said Akiza.

"And now it's your turn Misty. I find it ironic: The very Earthbound Immortal who brought you back to life, is about to destroy you." said Lizardo. "Now Ccarayhua, attack your former master!"

Ccarayhua was about to do so until Suijin came in and blocked the attack.

"Guess you forgot about Suijin's ability." said Misty. "I can use him to block an attack and when your monster attacks it I can reduce it's ATK to 0."

"THIS CAN'T BE! NO!" exclaimed Lizardo.

"Consider this a message to the new head of the Arcadia Movement: YOU LOSE!" exclaimed Misty.

The Earthbound Immortal's ATK was reduced to 0 and was destroyed by Suijin.

"Never mess with me and my friends." said Misty.

Lizardo: 0
Akiza: 700

Akiza and Misty win.

At the secret base the little girl felt a disturbance in the dark forces.

"Lizardo has been beaten." said the little girl.

"Shall we retrieve him." asked one of the two cloaked girls.

"No. He was merely a messenger, and the message, has been received." said the little girl.

Meanwhile, at the Redeemer statue, The flame died down and all the people sacrificed returned. Lizardo layed down lifeless. Misty and Akiza walked up to Lizardo.

"Thank you... I knew you would save me." whispered Lizardo.

Misty approached Lizardo like she would kiss him. She removed his mask and she and Akiza were shocked to see who was behind it.

"I don't believe it. After all this time." said Misty as her eyes were watering. "It's him, it's really him."

Akiza's eves were watering too.

"What's happening here?" asked Carly.

"Carly, Akiza." said Misty as she was crying. "This is my brother!"

Everyone was shocked to see that the masked boy Lizardo was really Toby Tredwell, Misty's Brother.

"I thought I would never see him again." said Misty.

Then a note came out of his cape. Akiza picked it up and read it.

"If you are reading this note, then congradulations on beating Lizardo, or should I say Toby Tredwell. Though he was the weakest member of my army. My other soldiers will be much more powerful. As of today all of you are marked duel on sight by the new Arcadia Movement. And don't think I'll be as forgiving as Sayer, since he's not here to hold Akiza's hand anymore. And to make things interesting, my soldiers are posted around the world. If you manage to beat them all, you can face me in the place where the psychic revolution all started. I'll be waiting for you. Best wishes to you all.

Psylvia, The new head of the Arcadia Movement."

"Psylvia, so that's her name." said Akiza.

"I was just thinking, this Psylvia girl must've been controlling Hunter." said Carly.

"If that's the case," said Yusei "Then our vacation's over."

The gang watches as the sun rises.

To be continued...
[/spoiler]

[spoiler= Chapter 8: Legacy of the Vampiress]

In Transylvania two fat balding men who look like they lived all their lives in their mom's basement found a beautiful girl that looked like Stephanie. They wanted to have some fun with her. As they got close, the girl noticed them. She grabbed one of them by the arm, the scleras in her eyes turned red, her pupils became feral and she began to bear fangs. The other man quickly recognized what she was, but it was too late for his friend. She drained him so much he looked as dry as a raisin. The other man tried to run but she got him too. There both the bodies of the men lay. The young girl left the scene, fangs dripping with blood.

"That was a good appetizer, soon my main course will be here." thought the vampire girl. "Soon, the time will come to avenge both Lizardo and my mother."

The girl then touched the collar around her neck. It was a replica of the shadow charm that the vampiress Camula wore.

Meanwhile, the gang arrives in Paris to visit Sherry.

"Yusei, It is so good to see you again." said Sherry.

"I wish it could be under more pleasant circumstances." said Yusei.

The gang appears before Sherry, with two more from the plane. Misty and Akiza were both carrying Toby. A short time later, Toby was in a bed.

"Well?" asked Misty.

"Physically he's ok," said one of Sherry's maids "But for some reason he's in a coma, and he refuses to wake up."

"We all know the reason." said Akiza.

Flashback.

"Akiza brushed off Toby just cause she didn't want to have anything to do with him." said Lizardo "And when he found out that Misty became a Dark Signer, it broke his heart to see his sister, the one person he cared about so much destroy the world just to avenge him."

Flashforward.

"Toby must've been brainwashed by Psylvia." said Akiza "And whom better targets for his revenge than the two people who caused him the most pain: Me and Misty."

"After I came back from the Netherworld I began to regret. Regret the horrible things I did in the name of the Dark Signers. I soon realized that instead of doing nothing, I went on a world tour in the hope of finding Toby, and I was about to give up hope, until yesterday, he found me." said Misty.

"You shouldn't worry. The LeBlanc medical team is the greatest in the world, on par with the KaibaCorp. Medical team." said Sherry.

"That puts my mind at ease." said Misty.

Just then Carly barged into the room telling them some news.

"Vampires?" asked Jack.

"Come on Carly, everyone knows Vampires don't exist except in movies and books." said Crow.

"Well this one is real, and when Steph saw her she was shocked." said Carly.

"And where is Stephanie?" asked Luna.

"She's being immature." said Mina "She wrapped herself up in chains and locked herself in the planes bathroom, and she says she's not coming out until the evil has been purged from her body."

Misty and Akiza then began to pick up Toby.

"Thanks for your help, but we must get going." said Akiza.

"Hold on." said Sherry "I'm coming with you."

"But you were already involved with Yliaster, we don't need you involved in this, besides I'm already marked "Duel on Sight" and so are Carly and Misty." said Akiza.

"Well then, You will need me. I wish to make things right and fight this injustice." said Sherry. "It's what my father would want."

"Very well. We need all the help we can get." said Yusei.

Sherry got a huge cargo plane for her new friends, big enough to store all their duel runners on, and had it's own duelling arena for practice matches, but not as big as the Spruce Goose. The gang headed back to New Domino City for a few things:

1. Leo and Luna needed permission for a round the world tour and they got it on the condition that Miss. Bartlet, Bob and Patty could go.
2. Carly asked for time off for a round the world tour, and she got it.
3. Yusei had to drop off the pay for Zola.
4. Akiza asked Mina to have Sector Security keep an eye on her parents while their gone.

The gang was ready and on their way. The plane took off, and the journey had begun.

To be continued...
[/spoiler]

[spoiler= Chapter 9: Preparations for Battle]

In the plane Miss Bartlet, Leo, Luna and Bob were watching Patty and Carly duel. It was like a grade school reunion for Leo and Luna. So far Patty had no monsters, The score was Carly: 300 Life Points, Patty 1600 Life Points, Patty just activated Gravity Bind to render Carly's Level 4 or higher monsters useless and it was Carly's turn.

"Please be a good card." Thought Carly as she drew a card. She looked at the card put it back in her deck and placed her hand on it.

"I surrender. You win." said Carly.

"WAY TO GO PATTY!" said Leo.

"Nice Move." said Luna.

Miss. Bartlet walked up to Carly and asked to see the card Carly just drew. She showed it to her.

"I knew it." said Miss Bartlet. "Patty, could you come here for a moment."

Patty walked up to Miss. Bartlet and Carly.

"I want you to look at this." said Miss. Bartlet as she sowed the card Carly drew.

"What is it?" asked Patty.

"This monster is called Hunter Dragon. One of very few and very powerful Level 3 monsters. This particular monster has 1700 attack points. If Carly played this, and since you had no monsters on the field, this card could bypass your Gravity Bind and therefore..." said Miss. Bartlet.

"I would've lost." said Patty.

"However, you both receive top marks, even though Carly isn't in my class, for an outstanding duel." said Miss Bartlet.

"But Carly." said Patty. "Why throw the match?"

"Well, if I beat a little kid I would end up looking like the bad guy." said Carly.

"And I know I don't want to go through that again" thought Carly.

"It's very nice that you did that for me." said Patty. "Thank you."

In the infirmiry Sherry gave Misty a deck of her own.

"You will need this to fight the forces of the Arcadia Movement." said Sherry.

"You're probably right." said Misty.

Misty looked through the deck and noticed one of Sherry's cards in it: Chevalier de Fleur.

"Isn't this one of your cards?" asked Misty.

"I have another Chevalier de Fleur in my deck, so you don't have to worry, but you will need it." said Sherry.

Misty agreed.

The plane arrives at the Transylvanian airport at sunset. Elsewhere, in the castle of Vlad Tepes, A coffin has opened and out came the vampire girl. She headed downstairs to see her new duel runner.

"Perfect." said the vampire girl.

The moon was rising and the stage was set.

To be continued...
[/spoiler]

[spoiler= Chapter 10: Taste of Vengence.]

As night fell in Transylvania Leo and Stephanie entered the town with anti-vampire gear: a wreath of Garlic, a cross , a steak and hammer and mirrored glasses.

"You two look like dorks." said Luna.

"Well it's better to be prepared." said Leo.

"And the glasses are for?' asked Luna.

"Well, vampires like to hypnotize their victims right?" asked Leo.

"Yeah, so?" asked Luna.

"So, when the vampire tries to hypnotize me, it'll just hypnotize itself." said Leo.

"It won't work." said Luna.

Carly couldn't help but laugh at Stephanie.

"SHUT UP!" exclaimed Stephanie.

"Well if you were the vampire you'd be destroyed by your own gear." said Carly.

"And if I was I'd bite Jack's neck and he'd become my vampire husband and king." said Stephanie.

"TAKE THAT BACK!" screamed Carly.

Mina also heard this and screamed at the top of her lungs at the thought of Jack being Stephanie's husband.

The moon tuned blood red and all the villagers shut their doors and their lights. The moonbeams led straight to the castle. Yusei and the others couldn't help but follow the beams to it. A short time later they arrive at the castle doorstep. The doors open and out came the vampire girl.

"Welcome," said the vampire girl. "I am Titania, the vampire princess."

"Stay back!" exclaimed Leo.

"Silly boy." said Titania.

She attempted to get close to Leo but the garlic drove her away.

"See! I knew it! Garlic does work! Vampires hate it!" said Leo.

"It's not that we vampires hate garlic." said Titania. "But we just have very heightened senses, including smell so we just can't stand it."

"Well I got a steak and I'm gonna jab you in the heart with it!" said Stephanie.

"That's just barbaric." said Titania. "A steak through the heart would kill anyone."

"She has a point." said Luna.

"Not you too!" said Leo.

"CAN WE JUST GET ON WITH IT!" shouted Misty.

"Oh right." said Titania. "I am actually glad you're here. You see, I was bored with the villagers so I started the rumor of the vampire to lure you all here for one sole purpose: Revenge."

"We know, against me Misty and Carly." said Akiza.

"Not just against you three, against the world." said Titania, "and there's only one way to get it."

Titania contacted Psylvia via mental communication.

"Psylvia, now!" Thought Titania.

Psylvia used her psychic powers to tear apart the castle and reforge it into a huge Turbo Duel Course designed to look like a bat. More stones appeared to create a stone slope for Duel Runners to travel along. Then Titania's Duel Runner appeared right before them.

"To duel against the six signers." said Titania.

Psylvia also managed to bring out the Duel Runners of the signers and duel boards of Leo and Luna.

"Will you accept?" asked Titania.

"Fine." said Akiza.

A short while later the signers got on their Duel Runners and Duel Boards and Titania got on her Duel Runner.

"Ready?" asked Titania.

Everyone was ready. The engines roared.

"LET'S DUEL!" shouted the participating duelists as they raced onto the slope. The duel had begun.

To be continued...
[/spoiler]

[spoiler= Chapter 11: Titania, Daughter of Camula]

As the duel began Titania began with some ground rules as the duelists got on the track.

"Since there are six of you for this six on one duel, you guys will start off with the standard 4000 life points while I will start off with 6 times that much: 24,000. In addition, no one is allowed to attack on their first turn, is that clear?" said Titania.

"Fine by us." said Crow.

"Very well then, let's begin. I activate the Speed World 3." said Titania. "The youngest will go first."

Speed World 3: Field Spell Card. Effect: If you activate a non "Speed Spell" spell card take 3000 damage. During each player's Standby Phase place one Speed Counter on this card (Max 12). If you have 6 or more Speed Counters on this card you can activate non "Speed Spell" Spell Cards without taking damage. When you use this effect, remove all Speed Counters from this card and gain Life Points equal to the number of Speed Counters removed by this effect x 1000.

"All right." said Leo. "I'm up, this'll be awesome!"

"Actually, I'm younger than you so I'll be going first." said Luna.

"AWW MAN!" said Leo.

"Here we go." said Luna as she drew a card. "I summon Kuribon in Attack mode."

Kuribon: Effect Monster, 1 star, Fairy-type, Light Attribute, ATK 300, DEF 200. Effect: If this card was selected as an attack target by your opponent's monster, you can activate this effect during damage calculation. You take no Battle Damage from this battle, your opponent gains Life Points equal to the attacking monster's ATK, and then you return this card to your hand.

"I'll also lay two cards face down and end my turn." said Luna.

"Don't worry sis, I got your back." Said Leo as he drew a card, after which, everyone's speed counters went up by one. "Now I get to summon Morphtronic Scopen in attack mode."

Morphtronic Scopen: Effect Monster, 3 stars, Machine-type, Light Attribute, ATK 800, DEF 1400 Effect: ● While in Attack Position: Once per turn, you can Special Summon 1 Level 4 "Morphtronic" monster from your hand. Destroy it during the End Phase. ● While in Defense Position: While this card is in face-up Defense Position, it is Level 4.

"And I'll use his ability to special summon Morphtronic Slingen in attack mode." said Leo.

Morphtronic Slingen: Effect Monster, 4 stars, Macine-type, Wind Attribute, ATK 1200, DEF 800. Effect: ● While in Attack Position: Once per turn, you can Tribute 1 "Morphtronic" monster, except "Morphtronic Slingen", to destroy 1 card on the field.
● While in Defense Position: If this card would be destroyed, you can destroy another "Morphtronic" monster you control instead.

"Now to really get things started." said Leo "I tune Morphtronic Scopen with Morphtronic Slingen in order to bust out Power Tool Dragon."

Power Tool Dragon: Effect Synchro Monster, 7 stars, Machine-type, Earth Attribute, ATK 2300, DEF 2500. Effect: 1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters
Once per turn, during your Main Phase, you can select 3 Equip Spell Cards from your Deck, have your opponent pick one of them at random, and add it to your hand. Return the remaining cards to your Deck. If this card would be destroyed while equipped with an Equip Spell Card, you can send that card to the Graveyard instead.

"And since it's my main phase I can search for three equp spells from my deck and you pick one and it gets added to my hand." said Leo as he picked United We Stand, Megamorph and Double Tool C & D. "Take your pick."

"Fine, I pick Double Tool C & D, not that it will help you." said Titania.

"Fine with me." said Leo. "I'll just stick the other two in my deck and equip Power Tool Dragon with it."

Double Tool C & D: Equip Spell Card. Effect: Equip only to a "Power Tool Dragon" or Level 4 or higher Machine-Type "Morphtronic" monster you control. While equipped: ● During your turn: It gains 1000 ATK. If it attacks, any effects of the attack target that activate or apply on the field are negated during that Battle Phase. ● During your opponent's turn: Your opponent cannot select a monster other than the equipped monster as an attack target. An opponent's monster that battles the equipped monster is destroyed at the end of the Damage Step.

"I'll just lay two cards face down and end my turn." said Leo.

"I keep telling him not to rely on his favorites too much but he just dosen't listen." said Miss Bartlet.

"I wouldn't be so sure." said Misty. "Leo may have a new favorite, but he still needs time to bring it out. I've never told anyone this but when I was a Dark Signer I couldn't feel the presence of Devack, the Dark Signer that had Luna's Ancient Fairy Dragon. Because we all knew what happened. Leo can hold his own especially when it comes to protecting his sibling. So in a way I know how he feels. We just need to believe in him and his friends, at least not like them."

Misty was refering to the fact that Mina, Carly and Stephanie dressed up like cheerleaders and were cheering for Jack. Miss Bartlet, Misty and Sherry couldn't help but feel embarassed to be seen with them.

"Way to go little buddy, now it's my turn." said Crow as he drew a card and the speed counters went up to 2. "Now let me show you how it's done. I summon Blackwing - Mistral the Silver Shield in attack mode. And since I got a Blackwing on the field I can summon Blackwing - Bora the Spear. And now I can tune my two Blackwings to Synchro Summon Blackwing Armed Wing."

Blackwing - Mistral the Silver Shield: Effect Tuner monster, 2 stars, Winged-Beast type, Dark Attribute, ATK 100, DEF 1800. Effect: If this card on the field is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, reduce the Battle Damage you take from the next attack this turn to 0.

Blackwing - Bora the Spear: Effect Monster, 4 stars, Winged-beast Type, Dark Attribute, ATK 1700, DEF 800. Effect: If you control a "Blackwing" monster other than "Blackwing - Bora the Spear", you can Special Summon this card from your hand. During battle between this attacking card and a Defense Position monster whose DEF is lower than the ATK of this card, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent.

Blackwing Armed Wing: Effect Synchro Monster, 6 stars, Winged-Beast Type, Dark Attribute, ATK 2300, DEF 1000. Effect: 1 "Blackwing" Tuner + 1 or more Non-Tuner monsters
If this card attacks a Defense Position monster, it gains 500 ATK during the Damage Step only. During battle between this attacking card and a Defense Position monster whose DEF is lower then the ATK of this card, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent.

"I'll just lay a face down and end my turn." said Crow.

"Then I'm up." said Akiza as she drew a card and everyone's speed counters went up to 3. "And I summon Lonefire Blossom in attack mode. And I'll activate it's special ability. By releasing it from my field I can special summon another Plant type monster, like Gigaplant."

Lonefire Blossom: Effect Monster, 3 stars, Plant-type, Fire Attribute, ATK 500, DEF 1400. Effect: Once per turn, you can Tribute 1 face-up Plant-Type monster to Special Summon 1 Plant-Type monster from your Deck.

Gigaplant: Gemini monster, 6 stars, Plant type, Earth Attribute, ATK 2400, DEF 1200. Effect: This card is treated as a Normal Monster while face-up on the field or in the Graveyard. While this card is face-up on the field, you can Normal Summon it to have it be treated as an Effect Monster with this effect:
● Once per turn, you can Special Summon 1 Insect-Type or Plant-Type monster from your hand or Graveyard.

"I'll place a card face down and end my turn." said Akiza as she did just that.

"Now it's my turn." said Jack as he drew a card and everyone's speed counters went up to 4. "And I summon Dark Resonator in Attack Mode."

Dark Resonator: Effect Tuner Monster, 3 stars, Fiend-type, Dark Attribute, ATK 1300, DEF 300. Effect: Once per turn, if this card would be destroyed by battle, it is not destroyed. (Damage calculation is applied normally.)

"I'll also lay a card face down and end my turn." said Jack.

"Way to go Jack!" screamed Mina.

"You can do it!" Screamed Stephanie.

Carly was less than enthusiastic because it reminded her of her Shadow Turbo Duel with Jack.

"This is embarassing." said Sherry.

"Just pretend we don't know them." said Misty.

"Now it's my turn." said Yusei as he drew a card and everone's speed counters went up to 5. "And I summon Max Warrior in attack mode."

Max Warrior: Effect Monster, 4 stars, Warrior-Type, Wind Attribute ATK 1800, DEF 800. Effect: If this card attacks an opponent's monster, this card gains 400 ATK during the Damage Step only. If this card destroys an opponent's monster by battle, until your next Standby Phase: this card becomes Level 2 and its original ATK and DEF are halved.

"I'll also play three face downs and end my turn." said Yusei.

"Now it's my turn." said Titania as she drew a card and everyone's speed counters went up to six. "And I thank you all for your contribution now I can play any kind of spell card without taking damage, but first, since all of you have monsters on your side of the field but I don't I can Special Summon Cyber Dragon. Next I summon Proto-Cyber Dragon from my hand. And Now I use Power Bond, and thanks to Speed World Three as long as I have 6 or more speed counters I can use ANY Spell I want."

Cyber Dragon: Effect Monster, 5 stars, Machine-type, Light Attribute, ATK 2100, DEF 1600. Effect: If your opponent controls a monster and you control no monsters, you can Special Summon this card from your hand.

Proto-Cyber Dragon: Effect Monster, 3 stars, Machine-type, Light Attribute, ATK 1100, DEF 800. Effect: This card's name is treated as "Cyber Dragon" while it is face-up on the field.

Power Bond: Normal Spell Card. Effect: Send, from your hand or your side of the field to the Graveyard, Fusion Material Monsters that are listed on a Machine-Type Fusion Monster Card, and Special Summon that Fusion Monster from your Extra Deck. (This Special Summon is treated as a Fusion Summon). The Special Summoned monster gains ATK equal to its original ATK. During the End Phase of this turn, the player who activated this card takes damage equal to the original ATK of the Special Summoned monster.

"So you're gonna summon a Cyber Twin Dragon, big deal." said Leo.

"I plan to go even bigger." said Titania.

"What could be bigger than Cyber Twin Dragon?" asked Leo.

"Try Cyber End Dragon!" exclaimed Luna.

"Correct, for you see I will send the Cyber Dragon and Proto-Cyber Dragon on my field, and the Cyber Dragon in my hand to the Graveyard to Fusion Summon Cyber End Dragon!" exclaimed Titania as she did so.

Cyber End Dragon: Effect Fusion Monster, 10 Stars, Machine-Type, Light Attribute, ATK 4000, DEF 2800. Effect: "Cyber Dragon" + "Cyber Dragon" + "Cyber Dragon"
A Fusion Summon of this card can only be conducted with the above Fusion Material Monsters. During battle between this attacking card and a Defense Position monster whose DEF is lower than the ATK of this card, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent.

"Of course when I use a Spell Card other than a Speed Spell I have to remove all my own speed counters, but the trade-off is not only do I have a monster that can wipe all of you out in one blow but I also gain life points equal to the number of Speed Counters I removed x 1000." said Titania.

Luna: 4000
Leo: 4000
Crow: 4000
Jack: 4000
Yusei: 4000
Titania: 30,000

"I'll also play two cards face down and end my turn." said Titania as she did so.

Titania then took damage equal to that of Cyber End Dragon's original ATK.

Titania: 26,000

"That Cyber End Dragon is tough, and with 8000 attack points it's even tougher. But we can't give up." Thought Luna.

"It's my turn." said Luna as she drew a card and everyone but Titania's Speed Counters went up to 7 while hers only went up to 1.

"I activate Hyper Draw!" said Titania as she did so.

Hyper Draw: Continuous Trap Card. Effect: You can only activate this card if you have a Speed World 3 with at least 1 Speed Counter on it. Draw a card and place an additional Speed Counter for every card added to your hand by this effect. If you have no Speed Counters on Speed World 3, destroy this card and receive damage equal to the amount of Life Points you would have recovered.

"Now for every one of your turns I get to draw a card and gain Speed Counters equal to th number of cards I add to my hand so I can gain more speed and replenish my hand at the same time." said Titania.

"That can't be possible!" exclaimed Luna.

"You will all soon learn that the New Arcadia Movement decides what is and is not possible." said Titania.

"I figured that new Arcadia Movement would have something to do with this, but still, what would a vampire gain by joining them?" thought Akiza.

"For my move I summon Sunlight Unicorn in attack mode." said Luna as she does so.

Sunlight Unicorn: Effect Monster, 4 Stars, Beast-Type, Light Attribute, ATK 1800, DEF 1000. Effect: Once per turn, during your Main Phase, you can reveal the top card of your Deck. If it is an Equip Spell Card, add it to your hand. If it is not, place it on the bottom of your Deck.

"And that's all for now." said Luna.

"Then I'm up." said Leo as he drew a card and everyone's speed counters went up to 8 except for Titania, thanks to Hyper Draw she gets another card and 4 speed counters.

"Aww man, how are we gonna beat this thing?" thought Leo. "Well, it's worth a shot."

"I activate Morphtronic Monitron so now I can summon Morphtronic Datatron in Defense Mode." said Leo as he does so.

Morphtronic Monitron: Continuous Trap Card. Effect: When a "Morphtronic" monster is Summoned, you can change it to face-up Defense Position.

Morphtronic Datatron: Effect Monster, 3 stars, Pyro-Type, Fire Attribute, ATK 1200, DEF 600. Effect: ● While in Attack Position: Once per turn, you can Tribute 1 monster to inflict 600 damage to your opponent. ● While in Defense Position: Once per turn, you can inflict 300 damage to your opponent.

"Now I can activate it's ability to dish out 300 points of damage to you." said Leo as he does so.

Titania: 25,700

"You call that an attack?" asked Titania.

"I call it ending my turn." said Leo.

"I just hope he knows what he's doing." said Miss Bartlet.

"My move." said Crow as he drew a card and everyone's speed counters went up to 9 but Titania's went up to 7 as she drew another card thanks to Hyper Draw.

"I Pass, there's nothin' I can do this turn except switch my Blackwing to defense mode." said Crow.

"Then I guess it's my turn." said Akiza as she drew a card and while everyone else got 10 speed counters Titania finally caught up and got 11 thanks to Hyper Draw.

"Now I summon Witch of the Black Rose in attack mode and I normal Summon Gigaplant allowing me to Special Summon Lonefire Blossom and now I tune my witch with my blossom in order to Synchro Summon Black Rose Dragon!" exclaimed Akiza as she did so.

Witch of the Black Rose: Effect Tuner Monster, 4 stars, Spellcaster-type, Dark Attribute, ATK 1700, DEF 1200. Effect: This card cannot be Special Summoned. When this card is Normal Summoned while you control no cards, draw 1 card and reveal it. If the card you drew is not a Monster Card, send it to the Graveyard and destroy this card.

Black Rose Dragon: Effect Synchro Monster, 7 stars, Dragon-Type, Fire Attribute, ATK 2400, DEF 1800. Effect: 1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters
When this card is Synchro Summoned, you can destroy all cards on the field. Once per turn, you can remove from play 1 Plant-Type monster from your Graveyard to change 1 Defense Position monster your opponent controls to face-up Attack Position, and reduce its ATK to 0 until the End Phase.

"So that's the famed Black Rose Dragon, well it's no match for my dragon." said Titania.

"I'll just end my turn." said Akiza.

"I figured she might have a monster like that, so I have one that will destroy it." said Jack as he drew a card. Then everyone's speed counters went up to 11 while Titania's went up to 12. "I Summon Fusion Devourer in attack mode."

Fusion Devourer: Effect Monster, 4 stars, Fiend-Type, Dark Attribute, ATK 1400, DEF 1200. Effect: When this card battles a Fusion Monster, the ATK of the Fusion Monster becomes 0 during the Damage Step only.

"Now Fusion Devourer attack Cyber End Dragon." said Jack as he did so.

"You're only commiting suicide." said Titania.

"Am I, because I remember that when Fusion Devourer battles a Fusion Monster it can reduce that monsters attack points to 0." said Jack.

"WHAT?!" exclaimed Titania.

Fusion Devourer's ability activated dropping Cyber End Dragon's ATK to 0 and destroying it.

Titania: 24,300

"I know it's a risk but now that the damage step is over I activate A Deal with Dark Ruler, since my Cyber End Dragon was destroyed I can use this card to summon a dragon of Darkness to take it's place, my Berserk Dragon!" exclaimed Titania as she did so.

A Deal with Dark Ruler: Quick-Play Spell Card. Effect: You can only activate this card during a turn in which a Level 8 or higher monster on your side of the field was sent to the Graveyard. Special Summon 1 "Berserk Dragon" from your hand or Deck.

Berserk Dragon: Effect Monster, 8 stars, Zombie-Type, Dark Attribute, ATK 3500, DEF 0. Effect: This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by the effect of "A Deal with Dark Ruler". This card can attack all monsters on your opponent's side of the field once each. Decrease the ATK of this card by 500 points during the End Phase of each of your turns.

"But why would you say it was a big risk?" asked Jack.

"Because since I played a Spell Card other than a speed spell I lose all my speed counters, and when that happens my Hyper Draw is destroyed and I receive damage equal to the amount of life points I would gain. But it is worth it because now I have a new hand and a powerful monster." said Titania.

Titania: 12, 300

"It won't be so powerful after I activate my Urgent Tuning trap to tune my Dark Resonator with my Fusion Devourer to Synchro Summon my own Chaos King Archfiend!" exclaimed Jack as he did so.

Urgent Tuning: Trap Card. Effect: Activate only during the Battle Phase. Synchro Summon 1 Synchro Monster. (Send the appropriate Synchro Material Monsters to the Graveyard.)

Chaos King Archfiend: Effect Synchro Monster, 7 stars, Fiend-type, Dark Attribute, ATK 2600, DEF 2600. Effect: 1 Fiend-Type Tuner monster + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters
When this card declares an attack, you can switch the ATK and DEF of all face-up monsters your opponent controls, until the end of the Battle Phase.

"So now my archfiend can attack!" said Jack as he does so.

"What a fool you are." said Titania.

"Not quite, since my archfiend has declared an attack the attack and defense points of your monsters is switched." said Jack.

"But my dragon has zero attack points. That means!" exclaimed Titania.

"Exactly." said Jack as the archfiend attacked and Berserk Dragon's atk and def switched.

Titania was not very please.

Titania: 9700

"I end my turn." said Jack.

"Now it's my turn." said Yusei as he drew a card and everyone's speed counters went up to 12, except for Titania whose speed counters went up to 1. "Now I get to summon Speed Warrior in attack mode."

Speed Warrior: Effect Monster, 2 stars Warrior-type, Wind Attribute, ATK 900, DEF 400. Effect: During the Battle Phase of the turn you Normal Summon this card, you can double its original ATK until the end of the Battle Phase.

"And I'll use his ability to double his attack points. Speed Warrior attack!" said Yusei as he does so.

Titania: 7900

"And now Max Warrior will attack." said Yusei, but just as it was about to do so the sceleras in Titania's eyes turned blood red and her retinas shrank to the size of periods...

"If you think I will let you attack me twice you're crazy." said Titania. "So I activate the ability of Gorz the Emissary of Darkness from my hand and summon him to the field."

Gorz the Emissary of Darkness: Effect Monster, 7 stars, Fiend-type, Dark Attribute, ATK 2700, DEF 2500. Effect: When you take damage from a card your opponent controls while you control no cards, you can Special Summon this card from your hand. Then activate the appropriate effect, based on the type of damage:
● Battle Damage: Special Summon 1 "Emissary of Darkness Token" (Fairy-Type/LIGHT/Level 7/ATK ?/DEF ?). Its ATK and DEF are each equal to the amount of battle damage you took.
● Effect Damage: Inflict damage to your opponent equal to the damage you took.

"You might have a powerful monster but your token is another story cause I'll use Max Marrior to attack it, and when he attacks a monster he gains 400 attack points. Go Max Warrior attack her emissary token." said Yusei as he did so. "Of course now his attack and defense points are halved and he's now level 2, which is fine because now I can play the Speed Spell - Double Summon to summon Debris Dragon. And now I tune my dragon with my two warriors in order to Synchro Summon Stardust Dragon!"

Speed Spell - Double Summon: Normal Spell. Effect: Activate only when you have 2 or more Speed Counters. You can Normal Summon 1 additional time this turn. You can only gain this effect once per turn.

Debris Dragon: Effect Tuner Monster, 4 stars, Dragon-type, Wind Attribute, ATK 1000, DEF 2000. Effect: When this card is Normal Summoned, you can Special Summon 1 monster with 500 or less ATK from your Graveyard in Attack Position. That monster's effect(s) is negated. This card cannot be used as a Synchro Material Monster, except for the Synchro Summon of a Dragon-Type Synchro Monster. The other Synchro Material Monster(s) cannot be Level 4.

Stardust Dragon: Effect Synchro Monster, 8 stars, Dragon-Type, Wind Attribute, ATK 2500, DEF 2000. Effect: 1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters
You can Tribute this card to negate the activation of a Spell Card, Trap Card, or Effect Monster's effect that destroys a card(s) on the field, and destroy that card. If you negate an effect this way, you can Special Summon this card from your Graveyard during the End Phase.

"I'll end my turn." said Yusei.

"Very well then." said Titania as she drew a card and her speed counters went up to 2. "I now release Gorz in order to summon out Vampire Lord. And now that he's out on the field I can release him in order to summon Vampire Genesis!"

Vampire Lord: Effect Monster, 5 stars, Zombie-type, Dark Attribute, ATK 2000, DEF 1500. Effect: Each time this card inflicts Battle Damage to your opponent, declare 1 card type (Monster, Spell, or Trap). Your opponent selects 1 card of that type from their Deck and sends it to the Graveyard. Also, if this card is destroyed and sent to your Graveyard by your opponent's card effect, it is Special Summoned to your side of the field during your next Standby Phase.

Vampire Genesis: Effect Monster, 8 stars, Zombie-type, Dark Attribute, ATK 3000, DEF 2100. Effect: This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by removing 1 "Vampire Lord" on your side of the field from play. Discard 1 Zombie-Type monster from your hand to the Graveyard to select and Special Summon 1 Zombie-Type monster from your Graveyard with a Level less than the discarded Zombie-Type monster. You can only use this effect once per turn.

"This card was a personal favorite of my mother." said Titania. "I believe you know her: Camula."

Everyone, even the non-participants, was shocked to hear this.

"But we never even met her." said Akiza.

"SHUT UP!" shouted Titania. "Hearing your voice reminds me of her, the love I was denied for so many centuries."

Then Titania began to tell her story:

Titania: "Back then we vampires lived in peace with the humans and it was a happy time, until the war began. No one knew who started it or why but I was a tragic victim caught in the crossfire. My mother was brought back as a Shadow Rider. I saw my mother duel with pride from the spirit plane. But then I saw something I never would have imagined: she lost to a human. My heart broke into pieces when I saw her body crumble to dust. I was all alone, until she came."

"If you serve me, I will give you the power you need to exact revenge on the people who took your mommy away. Will you swear to me?" said a mysterious voice.

"Yes, I'll do anything!" exclaimed young Titania.

Titania: "She used her powers to give me a new body and a lust for blood and most of all, revenge! From that day on I vowed to have my vengence on those who took my mother away from me and I will have it."

Titania ends her story.

"I've heard of the Shadow Riders in Duel History class." said Akiza "They were an evil group whose sole purpose was to collect three Sacred Beast Cards to rule the world, but not all of them were evil."

"SILENCE!" shouted Titania. "Once she had the Sacred Beasts my mother would have brought back the vampire race, me included, but thanks to you humans that dream never became a reality. I will avenge my mother by destroying you and casting the world into everlasting night!"

"You're gonna have to get past us first!" exclaimed Crow.

"That's the idea. Genesis, attack Sunlight Unicorn!" exclaimed Titania but just as she did so...

"You forgot about my Power Tool Dragon and his Double Tool C & D. You can't pick any target other than it." said Leo.

Genesis attack was redirected to Power Tool Dragon and was destroyed.

Titania: 7600

"I WILL NOT BE DENIED!" screamed Titania. "But I will play the Speed Spell - Halfway and end my turn."

Speed Spell - Halfway: Normal Spell Card. Effect: Until your Standby Phase, the ATK of all monsters your opponent controls are halved.

"Then it's my turn." said Luna as she drew a card. Titania's Speed Counters went up to 3 "And I play Sunny Pixie and I activate the spell card Synchro Boost to increase the level of Sunlight Unicorn and its ATK. And now that I have what I need I can tune my Sunny Pixie with Kuribon and my unicorn to Synchro Summon my dragon: Ancient Fairy Dargon."

Sunny Pixie: Effect Monster, 1 star, Spellcaster-type, Light Attribute, ATK 300, DEF 400. Effect: If this card is sent to the Graveyard for the Synchro Summon of a LIGHT Synchro Monster, gain 1000 Life Points.

Synchro Boost: Equip Spell Card. Effect: The equipped monster gains 500 ATK, and its Level is increased by 1.

Ancient Fairy Dragon: Effect Synchro Monster, 7 stars, Dragon-type, Light Attribute, ATK 2100, DEF 3000. Effect: 1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner Monsters
Once per turn, you can Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower monster from your hand. You cannot conduct your Battle Phase the turn you activate this effect. Once per turn, you can destroy a Field Spell Card. If you do, gain 1000 Life Points, and you can add 1 Field Spell Card from your Deck to your hand.

"And now the rules of Speed World 3 apply to me. Don't worry about me guys, I'll be fine. Now Ancient Fairy Dragon attack." said Luna. Ancient Fairy Dragon had attacked.

Luna: 16,000
Titania: 6550

"I end my turn." said Luna.

Luna then looked at Titania. Her skin turned black, her eyes glew red, her mouth had fangs and a tounge drooling with blood.

"ENJOY THIS WHILE YOU CAN! I WILL SEND YOU SCREAMING INTO THE DEPTHS OF DARKNESS!" screamed Titania.

"Not if I have anything to say about it." said Leo as he drew the card he needed. Luna's Speed Counters went up to 1 and Titania's went up to 4. "Now I summon Morphtronic Lighton in attack mode, and with him I'll tune him with Power Tool Dragon to set it free! Power Tool Dragon, show us your true self!"

Morphtronic Lighton: Effect Tuner Monster, 1 star, Machine-type, Light Attribute, ATK 200, DEF 200. Effect: ● While in Attack Position: When you would take Effect Damage from an opponent's card effect, it is inflicted to your opponent's Life Points instead. ● While in Defense Position: When this card is destroyed by battle, during this turn, you take no Battle Damage.

Then the Crimson Dragon appeared and bathed Power Tool Dragon. Everyone was in awe. Then Power Tool Dragon shed its armor to reveal it's true form.

"I Synchro Summon LIFE STREAM DRAGON!" exclaimed Leo.

Life Stream Dragon emerged.

Life Stream Dragon: Effect Synchro Tuner Monster, 8 stars, Dragon type, Earth Attribute, ATK 2900, DEF 2400. Effect: 1 Tuner + "Power Tool Dragon"
When this card is Synchro Summoned, you can have your Life Points become 4000. Any effect damage you would take becomes 0. If this face-up card would be destroyed (either by battle or by card effect), you can remove from play 1 Equip Spell Card in your Graveyard instead.

"Now that's what I call a monster." said Miss Bartlet.

"I've heard of the legend, but I'd never thought I'd see it in the flesh." said Misty.

"Uh, Mr. Life Stream Dragon, can I have an autograph, or at least a photo-op?" asked Carly.

"They're too high up." said Mina.

"What's everyone talking about?" asked Stephanie.

While Misty was explaining the story of the 5000 year battle between the light and the darkness Leo made his move.

"Life Stream Dragon, attack!" said Leo as he does so.

Titania: 5100

"And that's it for me." said Leo "Not so tough are ya?"

"JUST KEEP TALKING!" screamed Titania.

"I'm up." said Crow as he drew a card. Luna's Speed Counters went up to 2 and Titania's went up to 5. "Now I summon Blackwing Blizzard the Far North. And with his special ability I can bring back Bora the Spear in Defense Mode. And I tune Blizzard the Far North with Armed Wing to Synchro Summon Black-Winged Dragon."

Blackwing - Blizzard the Far North: Effect Tuner Monster, 2 stars, Winged-Beast type, Dark Attribute, ATK 1300, DEF 0. Effect: This card cannot be Special Summoned. When this card is Normal Summoned, you can Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower "Blackwing" monster from your Graveyard in face-up Defense Position.

Black-Winged Dragon: Effect Synchro Monster, 8 stars, Dragon-type, Dark Attribute, ATK 2800, DEF 1600. Effect: 1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters.
Whenever you would take damage from a card effect, place 1 Black Feather Counter on this card instead. This card loses 700 ATK for each Black Feather Counter on it. Once per turn, you can remove all Black Feather Counters on this card to have 1 face-up monster your opponent controls lose 700 ATK for each Black Feather Counter, and inflict damage to your opponent equal to the ATK lost by that monster because of this effect.

"Ok buddy, do your worst!" exclaimed Crow as Black Winged Dragon attacked.

Titania: 3700

"I end my turn." said Crow.

"Now it's my turn." said Akiza as she drew a card. Luna now has 3 Speed Counters and Titania has 6 "Now attack Black Rose Dragon!"

Titania: 2500

The more Titania got hurt, the more powerful the darkness in her became.

"Now it's my turn." said Jack as he drew a card. Luna's speed counters went up to 4 and Titania's went up to 7. "And now I summon Sinister Sprocket. Now I tune it with Chaos King Archfiend in order to Synchro Summon Red Dragon Archfiend."

Sinister Sprocket: Effect Tuner monster, 1 star, Fiend-type, Dark attribute, ATK 400, DEF 0. Effect: If this card is sent to the Graveyard for the Synchro Summon of a DARK Synchro Monster, you can destroy 1 face-up Spell or Trap Card.

Red Dragon Archfiend: Effect Synchro Monster, 8 stars, Dragon-type, Dark Attribute, ATK 3000, DEF 2000. Effect: 1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters
If this card attacks a Defense Position monster your opponent controls, destroy all Defense Position monsters your opponent controls after damage calculation. During your End Phase, destroy all other monsters you control that did not declare an attack this turn.

"Now Red-Dragon Archfiend attack!" exclaimed Jack.

Titania: 1000

"I now end my turn." said Jack. "Yusei, it's up to you."

"I won't let you guys down." said Yusei as he drew a card. Luna's speed counters went up to 5 and Titania's went up to 8. "Now Star-"

Before Yusei could attack Titania jumped off her duel runner, sprouted wings, became totally feral and lunged right at Yusei, bearing a mouth full of fangs.

"I DON'T CARE WHAT PSYLVIA WANTS ANYMORE! I WON'T LET YOU DESTROY ME LIKE YOU DESTROYED MY MOTHER!" screamed Titania as she bore her fangs. Just as she was about to bite Yusei's head off a voice screamed from the shadows.

"NO!" screamed the voice.

Suddenly the duelists disappeard in a flash of light. Inside the duel runners stopped.

"Where are we?" asked Leo.

"I don't know." said Luna.

"We must be in an astral plane." said Akiza.

Suddenly a figure appeared before the duelists. It was none other than the spirit of Camula.

"Mother?" asked Titania.

"It was my own hatred and darkness that destroyed me." said Camula. "I cannot allow my daughter to make that same mistake."

Camula touched her daughter's cheek. As she did fissures began to form around Titania's body. When the outer shell broke Titania was a little girl again, but with one big difference: the four fangs in her mouth were gone.

"Take care of her." said Camula "And tell her I love her and I will always be with her."

Then Camula disappeared. Yusei knew what he had to do.

"Stardust Dragon, attack Titania directly and free her from the evil scourge." said Yusei as Stardust did so.

Titania: 0

Signers win.

The duel track began to crumble and all the duel runners made it back down before it collapsed. Everyone got off their duel runners and duel boards. Titania opened her eyes and saw Yusei.

"I'm very sorry." said Titania.

"It's ok." said Yusei.

The sun had rose, but Titania did not burn. In fact, Titania became human after she lost. Later that day Akiza noticed some writing on one of the stone bricks of the castle after it put itself back together. The writing said this:

"That was considered a test of your Signer Dragons. When the time comes I will ultimately destroy them."

That message was clearly from Psylvia. Meaning the journey was not over.

To be continued...
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Chapter 12: Heading West]
In Crash Town everything was being decorated in black flowers by a cloaked figure whith black scleras.

Meanwhile the good guys were heading to Nasca to pay a visit to another old friend.

"So this is where it all started." said Mss Bartlet.

"Yep." said Yusei. "It's also where an old friend of ours lives."

The plane landed and soon everyone arrived at a familiar village. And who should greet them but Grieger and his siblings Annie and Max.

"Grieger, good to see you again." said Yusei.

"Nice to see you too." said Grieger "and I see you brought friends."

Everyone had their usual meet and greet even Carly.

"Wow." said Leo. "I never expected your village to be so cool."

"Well what did you expect?" said Max "We did have to rebuild it from scratch."

"Boys." said Luna and Annie.

Yusei then explained the situation to Grieger and asked if he would join them.

"Of course." said Grieger. "I owe that much to you guys anyway."

Just as they were about to set off a local villager came panicking. He said that three strangers appeard at the lines of Ccapac Apu. Yusei and co. decided to investigate. It was Kalin Kessler and the two children from Crash Town West and Nico. Yusei decided to bring them on the plane. A short while later Kalin and co. recovered.

"Glad to see you're awake." said Yusei.

"Yusei." said Kalin "Where's West and Nico?"

"They're both safe." said Yusei. "But who did this to you?"

Kalin pulled out a black flower from his coat. Yusei quickly recognized it.

"What is it, Yusei?" asked Akiza.

"In Crash Town I met a woman who had a thing for flowers." said Yusei "Her name was Barb, but she was a member of a gang run by Malcolm and his little brother Lawton."

"And she's probably still mad at us for putting her away." said Kalin.

"So what happened?" asked Yusei.

"Well." said Nico

Flashback

Nico: "It happened not too long ago. It was just another peaceful day. But that night a cloaked figure appeared. She said she wanted back what was rightfully hers and she challenged Kalin to a duel, and everything was going great for Kalin until she summoned this big blue and black monster. And after that, Kalin lost his nerve and lost the duel. Then this little girl appeared and transported us to where you found us."

Flash forward.

"Now I know how you felt when you saw my Earthbound Immortal for the first time Yusei." said Kalin. "And now I know how it feels to be on the other end of the attack of an Earthbound Immortal."

"So will you fight with us?" asked Yusei.

"Sure." said Kalin.

The plane was on its way to Crash Town.

To be continued...
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Chapter 13: Black Flower City]
The plane landed a fair distance near Crash Town. Everyone got off the plane and headed towards the town. They stopped to get a better view and saw that the town was covered in black flowers, like the one that was in Kalin's pocket. They decided to enter the town.

"This is really creepy." said Leo.

"You should see this place at sunset." said West. That's when things get really scary."

"Uh what is he talking about?" asked Carly.

"Every day at sunset there would be a duel and the loser gets to be sent over there." said Nico as she pointed to the mountain.

"That mountain has an abandoned mine in it." said Kalin "People used to get sent there to mine for Dyne, a mineral used for building duel runners."

"After Lotten and Barbara were put away it was decided that they send in robots to do the mining." said Mina "And after the mine was emptied people still lived in this prosperous town due to a strong economic structure."

"Oh." said Carly. "So I guess she wants revenge."

"That about sums it up." said Crow.

"Quiet." said Akiza. "I sense we're not alone."

Akiza was right. The cloaked figure that arranged the black flowers had appeared right before Yusei and co. She then took off her hood. It was Barbara.

"I had a feeling you'd come back here." said Barbara.

"Barbara." said Yusei.

"How convenient. the very same people that ruined my life have come together just to see little old me." said Barbara.

"So what do you have against Yusei and his friends, other than the fact that he and Kalin sent you and Lawton to jail?" asked Akiza

A dark aura surrounded Barbara and then she lashed out her whip at the twins but luckily Trudge blocked it.

"Don't ever say that name around me again!" exclaimed Barbara.

"Somebody has issues." said Crow.

"You would be too if you were locked up for ten years in the facility." said Barbara. "But that isn't the worst of it."

Flashback.

Barbara: "After Yusei and his friends locked me up, me and Lawton were put on trial, and who should testify against us but Malcolm."

"I never want to see those double crossers for as long as I live." said Malcolm to the judge.

Barbara: "As I was being carried off I saw Malcolm with another woman."

"HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?!" screamed Barbara as the guards tried to restrain her. "MARK MY WORDS I WILL GET MY REVENGE!"

Inside the marking room.

"This won't hurt a bit." said the guard as Barbara had a dot of tracking dye printed on her right cheek like a beauty mark.

Barbara: "The maniacs weren't bad enough, but it's what Lawton said that got to me."

"Once we get out we'll get our revenge." said Barbara.

"No Barb, it's over." said Lawton.

"You're breaking up with me?! Well fine!" exclaimed Barbara. "I DON'T NEED YOU! I DON'T NEED ANYONE!"

Barbara: "After my little outburst the guards thought it'd be best for both me and Lawton to have separate cells. There I was, far away from his face, which was exactly what I wanted. I soon realized I couldn't rely on anyone but myself. I wanted revenge and I was willing to do anything to get it. Then one day, she appeared. She had the guards at my cell look like they were in a hypnotic trance."

"Who are you?" asked Barbara "And how are you doing that?"

"Should it matter?" asked the little girl. "Don't you want revenge against all the people who did this to you?"

"How did you know that?" asked Barbara.

"I'm a psychic. I can see into your past and your future, and I predict that today you'll get early parole, that is if you choose to follow me." said the little girl. "Of course you'll be able to get your revenge."

"Fine, what have I got to lose?" said Barbara as she shook hands with the llittle girl.

As they shook hands the scleras in Barbara's eyes became black. As Barbara took her hand back she noticed a deck in her hand.

"Your new tools of the trade, including a little something extra." said the little girl.

Barbara went through the deck and noticed an Earthbound Immortal Ccapac Apu.

"That card used to belong to the new sheriff. I'm sure he'd love to see it again, but first it needs to feed." said the little girl.

"Don't worry." said Barbara.

Barbara: "That little girl was helpful. The first stop was Lawton's cell. If only you could see the scared look on his face. Next I went to see Malcolm. He wasn't any match for my Earthbound Immortal. But it wasn't enough, so I decided to go back to my old stomping grounds: Crash Town."

Flash Forward.

"Does that mean she's dead?" asked West.

"No." said Barbara. "It means I became a Dark Signer while I was alive. And now we settle this."

Barb removed her cloak to reveal she was wearing a Dark Signer version of a western showgirl outfit garter and all.

"Wow." said Carly. "She looks better as a Dark Signer than I did."

The girl siblings couldn't help but cover their male siblings and say "Let's get out of here."

"Those little brats are right to run away." said Barb as her scleras turned black "But there's more brats where those came from."

She snapped her fingers and the kids Crow was looking after were right beside her, unconscious. Also beside her was Haruka, the girl that Akiza met at the hospital.

"If you lay a finger on those kids!" shouted Crow.

"I'd watch my mouth if I were you." said Barbara as she threatened the children. "If you want them back there's only one way: Beat me in a duel!"

"Fine." said Yusei. "It looks like the Enforcers are back together again."

"Fine, an 8 vs 1 duel." said Barbara. "Because not only am I a Dark Signer, I also work for the new Arcadia Movement so I'm also challenging you three and Blondie over there."

"Fine" said Akiza, Misty, Carly and Sherry.

"Now before we begin, here are some ground rules." said Barbara. "You all start off with 4000 life points while I start off with eight times that much: 32,000. No player is allowed to attack on their first turn and no discussing strategies to one another by any means of communication. Fair enough?"

"Fine." said the eight participants.

Everyone prepared their Duel disks. The clock struck 12 midnight. All the non-participants were a safe distace away from the town as the geoglyph of the giant appeared.

"Let's Duel." said the participating duelists.

To be continued...
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Chapter 14: Roulette Duel]
Yusei was up first. He drew a card.

"I summon Shield Warrior in Defense Mode and Ill play a face-down card ending my turn." said Yusei as he did so.

"If she plays what I think she'll play, we'd better be prepared." thought Yusei. "Me and Kalin have duelled Lawton so we should know what to expect from Barbara."

Jack was up next.

"Let's do this." said Jack as he drew a card. "I'll lay one card face down and summon Mad Archfiend. My turn's over."

Next was Crow.

"I'm up." said Crow as he drew a card. "I now summon Blackwing -Shura the Blue Flame. And since I have a Blackwing out I can special summon Blackwing Gale the Whirlwind and Bora the Spear. I'll just play a facedown and end my turn."

Next was Kalin.

"I draw." said Kalin as he did so. "I'll lay one card face down, summon Infernity Necromancer and call it a turn."

Next up was Akiza.

"It's now my turn." said Akiza as she drew a card. "I summon Twilight Rose Knight. And I can use his ability to special summon one Plant-Type Monster as long as it's level 4 or below and I think I'll summon Revival Rose. Now I can tune these monsters to let a garden bloom. I Synchro Summon Black Rose Dragon and end my turn."

Next was Misty.

"Here it goes" said Misty as she drew a card. "I summon Dunames Dark Witch in attack mode and end my turn."

"Confident aren't you?" asked Barbara.

Next was Carly.

"Here we go." said Carly as she drew a card. "I summon Blazing Inpachi in attack mode and end my turn."

Next was Sherry.

"Now I'm up." said Sherry as she drew a card. "I summon People Running About in attack mode, next I'll lay two cards face down and end my turn."

"Finally" said Barb as she drew a card. "From my hand, I summon Gatling Ogre. And I play the spell card Pot of Greed. Now I play 5 cards face down."

"Oh no, she's going to take out one of us in one move." thought Yusei.

"Now I send one card from my spell and trap card zone to dish out 800 points of damage to Yusei." said Barb as she did so.

Yusei: 3200
Kalin: 4000
Carly: 4000
Sherry: 4000
Barbara: 32,000

"But why?" asked Yusei. "You could have taken me out in one move."

"Don't compare me to that loser Lawton. I will take you out in one move, but only with my other monsters. Instead of wasting all my ammo, I'll just spread the pain. Now whose next? Oh I know, This is for shoving me! I'll get rid of another card to deal damage to you Jack!" said Barbara as she did so.

Jack: 3200

"Next is Crow." said Barbara as she got rid of another card.

Crow: 3200

"And finally Kalin." said Babara as she got rid of another card.

Kalin: 3200

"I end my turn." said Barbara.

"My turn." said Yusei as he drew a card. "I summon Max Warrior. Now attack Gatling Ogre."

Gatling Ogre was destroyed.

"Now my monster has half its original attack and defense points and level as well. Now I end my turn." said Yusei.

"Somehing is wrong here. If that was a trap, why didn't she activate it when Yusei attacked?" Thought Kalin.

"It's my turn." said Jack. "And now I sacrifice my Mad Archfiend in order to summon Vice Dragon. Now dragon attack."

Vice Dragon attacked Barb Directly.

Barbara: 30,000

"I end my turn." said Jack.

"My draw." said Crow as he drew a card. "Now I summon Blackwing - Elphin the Raven. Now my Blackwings, attack her all at once."

All of Crow's Blackwings attacked Barbara directly.

Barbara: 23,000

"I end my turn." said Crow.

"Then it's my turn." said Kalin as he drew a card. "I release my Infernity Necromancer to summon Infernity Destroyer. Now attack!"

Infernity Destroyer attacked Barbara directly.

Barbara: 20,700

"I end my turn." said Kalin.

"This should be fun." said Akiza. "Black Rose Dragon attack!"

BRD attacked Barbara directly.

Barbara: 18,300

"My turn." said Misty as she drew a card. But when she added it ot her hand...

"I activate my face-down card: Gamble!" exclaimed Barbara.

"She was waiting for Misty to have 6 cards in her hand. Of course, she needed to replenish it." thought Kalin "But Gamble has an effect depending on the outcome of a coin toss. If she calls it right she gets to draw until she has five cards in her hand, but if she calls it wrong she has to skip her next turn. She's leaving it up to fate."

"Now I get to toss a coin and if I call the result right I get a fresh new hand, but if I call it wrong you all win." said Barbara as she flipped her coin.

She caught it and did the thing coin-flippers do with their hands.

"It's heads." said Barbara with confidence.

She checked the result. She was right.

"Now I have a fresh new hand of five cards." said Barbara as she drew her cards.

"No card can help you. Now Dunames Dark Witch, attack!" said Misty as DDW did so.

Barbara: 16,500

"Thank you, now I can activate my monster's ability." said Barbara.

"What are you taking about? You don't have any monsters on your field." said Misty.

"Whoever said it had to be on the field?" said Barbara. "When I receive damage either by battle or by card effect, and I have no cards on my field, I can special summon from my hand Gorz the Emissary of Darkness. And his ability depends on what kind of damage I took, so since I took Battle Damage, get an Emissary of Darkness Token whose ATK and DEF are equal to that of the damage I took."

"I should have known you would set me up." said Misty. "Well I'll place 3 cards face down and end my turn."

"Now it's my turn." said Carly as she drew a card.

"If I know her, she'll probably use those two monsters as tributes to summon an Earthbound Immortal, but she'll need a Field Spell in order to keep it on the field, and since all Earthbound Immortals are Dark monsters then that means she'll use Mystic Plasma Zone. I'd better prepare myself." thought Carly.

"I place one card face down and I summon Volcanic Slicer. And since I don't stand a chance against Gorz I'll just go for life points, by activating my Slicer's special ability." said Carly as she did so.

Barbara: 16,000

"I end my turn." said Carly.

"Now it is my turn." said Sherry. "I play Exile of the Wicked to destroy Gorz. Now I summon United Resistance. And I play Token Thanksgiving to destroy your emissary token and gain 800 like points."

Sherry: 4800
Barbara: 16,000

"And now I end my turn." said Sherry.

"Then I'm up." said Barbara as she drew a card.

"Time to assess my situation." thought Barbara. "I have no monsters on my field, five cards in my hand and 8 opponents breathing down my neck at once. But there's something about Sherry. She has two weak monsters on the field that can't do anything, unless... yes that must be it. One of her face down cards must be Huge Revolution, but in order for her to activate it, she'll need Oppressed People. But I think it's time I narrow the playing field, and I have just the card to do that."

"From my hand I activate the Field Spell Mystic Plasma Zone." said Barbara.

"I knew it." thought Carly.

"But in order for you to summon an Earthbound Immortal you need two tributes, and you can't summon two monsters in one turn." said Kalin.

"I know that, but this spell will help bypass that. It's called Double Coston, and I can use it as two tributes." said Barbara as she summoned it. "Speaking of doubles, I activate the spell card Double Summon. Now I summon the monster you once controlled Kalin. I offer my Double Coston to summon Earthbound Immortal Ccapac Apu!"

Then Ccapac Apu rose from the earth destroying the buildings behind Barbara. Barbara began to laugh maniacally with madness in her eyes.

"Now it's payback time! Earthbound Immortal Attack Kalin Directly." said Barbara.

Just as Apu was about to attack...

"I activate a trap: Call of the Earthbound. Now I get to choose the target of your attack and the arget will be me." said Misty.

"Fine with me." said Barbara.

"You forgot I played three cards face down, Call of the Earthbound was one of them. Here's another: Spirit Barrier, and as long as I have a monster on the field I take no battle damage."

Misty was ok.

"Fine, but before I end my turn I play the spell card Roulette Spin." said Barbara.

Roulette Spin: Continuous Spell Card. Effect: You can only play this card in a ? vs 1 duel. As long as this card is on the field, Randomly select one of your opponents. Until the end phase of your next turn, During your opponent's standby phase, only the opponent you selected can Summon or set cards, attack, or activate spells or traps.

Then numbers appeared on the field if front of Barbara's opponents:
Yusei = 1
Jack = 2
Crow = 3
Kalin = 4
Akiza = 5
Misty = 6
Carly = 7
Sherry = 8

"What are these numbers for?" asked Yusei.

Then a roulette wheel with numbers from 1-8 appeared right beside Barbara.

"It's a surefire way for me to win this duel. You see I get to spin the wheel and whoevers number it lands on will be my opponent for their turn. You all can draw cards but the opponent the wheel chooses will be cut of from the others support. Now, time to give the wheel a spin." said Barbara as she did so.

The wheel lands on 5.

"Looks like you all are safe, all but Akiza." said Barbara "I end my turn."

Everyone draws a card but it was Akiza's turn only.

"I could be in trouble, unless..." Thought Akiza.

"I activate the spell card Block Attack, which switches your monster to Defense Mode." said Akiza as her spell takes effect. "Now I can activate my Black Rose Dragon's special ability. By removing one Plant-type monster I can switch your monster to attack mode and make it's attack points 0. Now Black Rose Dragon attack."

BRD destroyed Apu.

Barbara: 13,600

"I'll end my turn with a face-down. Your turn Barbara." said Akiza.

"You'll regret that." said Barbara as she drew a card. "I'll place a monster card face down and end my turn, but not before I give the roulette a spin."

The wheel lands on 7.

"Now we'll see what the little dork is made of on her own." said Barbara.

"Fine then." said Carly as everyone drew a card.

"I have a bad feeling about this." Thought Carly "I always wanted to say that even if it's been used before."

"I summon Gemini Elf in attack mode. Now attack." said Carly.

The elves flipped over Barbara's Morphing Jar.

"I knew it. If Kalin attacked this card his handless combo would be ruined and since Barb has no cards she can replenish her hand. It's a good thing I'm the only target of the effect." thought Carly.

Carly had to discard her hand and both she and Barbara drew 5 cards.

"I'll play two cards face down and end my turn." said Carly.

"Then it's my move." said Barbara as she drew a card. "I'll lay two cards face down and activate Field Barrier, now my field spell won't be going anywhere. Next I activate Scapegoat, meaning if you want to get to me you have to get through my tokens. I end my turn. Now I give the roulette a spin."

The wheel stops at 4.

"Looks like I get to take you out in one turn after all." said Barbara to Kalin. "And who better to help me than your own Earthbound Immortal."

"All right, it's my turn." said Kalin as heand everyone else drew a card.

"I activate Call of the Haunted to bring back Apu." said Barbara.

"Then I activate, Into the Void." said Kalin. "I get to draw another card when I have three or more in my hand, but during my end phase I have to discard my entire hand. Now I summon Infernity Beetle. On second thought, why wait? I activate Full Salvo to send every card in my hand to the Graveyard and you take damage equal to the number of cards x 200, and in case you lost count, I have 7. This means you lose 1400 life points."

Barbara: 14,600

"Now I activate my Beetle's ability." said Kalin. "By sending it to the Graveyard, I can send in two more to take it's place. Now attack and take out her tokens."

"I activate another Trap: Wall of Revealing Light." said Barbara. "All I have to do is pay a number of Life Points in multiples of 1000, in exchange, any monster with an attack power lower than what I paid ccan't touch me. I choose to pay 7000 Life Points."

Barbara: 7600

"Sorry, but your attack is denied." said Barbara.

"It's all right, because before I end my turn I can tune Inernity Beetle with my Infernity destroyer to Synchro Summon Infernity Doom Dragon." said Kalin. "Now I can activate it's ability, since I have no cards in my hand I can pick one monster on your side of the field and destroy it and you take damage equal to half it's attack power."

Barbara soon realize the obvious.

"This is goodbye. we had fun old friend but my time as a Dark Signer is over. I need to bury you once and for all." thought Kalin.

"Infernity Doom Dragon destroy Ccapac Apu!" exclaimed Kalin as the dragon activated it's ability.

Barbara: 5950

"You're move Barbara. I hope you're at least better than Lawton." said Kalin.

That made Barbara mad.

"I TOLD YOU NEVER TO COMPARE ME TO HIM! I DON'T NEED HIM ANYMORE! I DON'T NEED ANYONE ANYMORE!" screamed Barbara as she drew a card. "I'm gonna end this right here and now with Final Countdown. All I have to do is pay 2000 Life Points and in 20 turns it's all over for you!"

Barbara: 3950

"Maybe that's your problem." said Akiza.

"What do you mean?" asked Barbara.

"You say that people betrayed you, but who was it that betrayed them first?" asked Akiza.

"Are you saying this is my fault?" asked Barbara.

"You betrayed Yusei, then Malcolm and then you did the unthinkable to Lawton. And the cards you played prove what kind of person you are." said Akiza.

"SHUT UP! YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT!" screamed Barbara.

"Those cards show that all you do is put up walls, you never let other people in. In a way I feel sorry for you." said Akiza. "I felt the same way you did, but Yusei broke down the dark walls surrounding my heart. I owe him so much."

"You're just trying to trick me, well it won't work." said Barbara.

Just then, two fat men in robes appeared and took them off.

"Armstrong!" exclaimed Yusei.

"And Don Piero!" exclaimed Jack.

"What are you guys doing here?" asked Barbara.

"Why do you have to be so negative?" asked Armstrong.

"We're here so we can have some of the credit for taking down these losers." said Piero.

"Just don't get in my way." said Barbara. "I end my turn, but I would like to give the wheel another spin."

A flame appeared.

"What is that flame?" asked Jack.

"It's a fire counter." explained Barbara. "It comes on during the end phase of our turns, and when 20 of these are on the field, I will win the duel. It would be pointless for you to try and attack, but I just think it will be fun."

The wheel was spinning and Barbara thought "I just hope it dosen't land on 8."

The wheel stopped on 8.

"NO!" screamed Barbara.

"I guess it's my turn." said Sherry as she and everyone but Barbara drew a card. "This town has suffered long enough under tyrannical rule. Now the time has come to set it free, with Oppressed People."

Barbara had the look of fear in her eyes.

"Why so afraid?" asked Armstrong. "Those monsters are pathetic."

"You'll see." said Sherry. "I activate my trap card: Hunge Revolution! It can only activate when I have Oppressed People, People Running About and United Resistance on my field. Now I can send every card in your hand an on your side of the field to the Graveyard."

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" screaned Barbara as all her cards on the field and in her hand were destroyed.

"Next I will play Double Summon to summon from my hand Fleur Synchron." said Sherry as she does so. "Now I tune Fleur Synchron with my three revolutionaries to synchro summon my knight of justice, Chevalier de Fleur!"

"It still dosen't have enough attack points to take you down." said Piero.

"I activate my other trap card, Synchro Strike, and with it my Chevalier gains 500 attack points for every monster used to Synchro Summon her. Now Chevalier,, attack her directly." said Sherry as Chevalier does so.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" screamed Barbara as her Life Points dropped to zero.

Barbara: 0

Barbara loses.

"Maybe now you'll be more friendly." said Akiza as she offered her hand in friendship, but Barbara slapped it away. She then turned to Armstrong and Piero for help.

"Forget it. We can't be associated with a loser who blew it big time." said Armstrong.

"I can't even think about what Psylvia would do to you. If I were you' I'd never come back." said Piero.

They both disappeared, leaving Barbara alone. Barbara then had a smile on her face.

"I guess that's it then. You all beat me again." said Barbara. "Come on you guys won. I'm the big loser. I don't have Malcolm, or Lawton or anyone now. It's actually funny." Tears were beginning to fill her eyes. "But you're not laughing. Why aren't you laughing?" asked Barbara as she started to cry. "THAT'S IT THEN! Forces of darkness turn me into stone so I never have to feel again! Take me now please!"

Strong winds were blowing into town and Barbara's body began to turn to stone.

"I should have known. You can't count on anyone but yourself!" said Barbara. "Friendship, loyalty, it's all a lie!"

"NO!" said Titania who arrived suddenly. "You're wrong, you're just mad cause you're all alone."

"Go ahead Titania, laugh it up." said Barbara. "And tell those little brats to laugh too. They finally got their wish. They want me gone fine!"

"No, Please, forget about Malcolm and Lawton." said Titania. "The Signers can be true friends. They taught me about compassion and trust."

"I JUST CAN'T STAND BEING ALONE MY ENTIRE LIFE!" screamed Barbara. Then a small boulder hit Titania in the stomach.

"Titania!" screamed Carly "You ok?"

Barbara's body then stopped turning to stone and reverted back to flesh and blood.

"The Signers are real friends. They taught me that vengence isn't the solution. They could be your friends too. You just have to open your heart." said Titania as she hugged Barbara.

"I don't know if I can." said Barbara.

"I know you can. I believe in you." said Titania.

Then Barbara began to cry.

"It's ok." said Titania. "Your time in the Arcadia Movement is over."

The sun began to rise.

"What can we do about her?' asked Crow.

"They say that the crimson dragon has the power to purify someone who has been tainted by darkness, only if they are willing to change." said Greiger.

"I will." said Barbara.

The signers stood at six different points. Their marks began to glow and the crimson dragon appeared. The dragon's flame wrapped around Barbara clensing her. The scleras in her eyes became white again. She then reappeared in a different, more decent outfit.

"Thank you my friends." said Barbara.

Everyone was happy to see a whole new Barbara.

Meanwhile at the secret base...

"I see, so there was nothing either of you could do against those eight duelists." asked Psylvia.

"That's about it." said Armstrong.

Psylvia's eyes began to glow and Piero looked like he had a splitting headache.

"You will never leave without my permission next time! Is that clear?" asked Psylvia.

"Yes ma'am." said Armstrong.

Psylvia's eyes stopped glowing, and Piero was back to normal.

"Sly, I have a mission for you. You go to New York City, and take Angela with you, and this card too." said Psylvia as she gave Sly a copy of Stardust Dragon. "You'll get the real thing, when you beat Yusei and his friends."

The next day Barbara became Miss Bartlett's teacher's aide and they were watching a duel between Annie and Luna.

"Ancient Fairy Dragon, Attack!" exclaimed Luna.

Luna: 400
Annie: 0

Luna wins.

"You're good." said Annie.

"You weren't too bad yourself, if you're Greiger's sister." said Luna.

"Next up is Leo vs. West." said Barbara. "Prepare your decks."

"I'm ready." said Leo.

"Me too." said West.

Akiza was watching over them.

"It's nice to see you turn your life around Barbara." thought Akiza.

To be continued...

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Chapter 15: Downtime]
On the plane Akiza told Haruka that she was the Black Rose and she thought it was cool. Meanwhile the gang was telling stories about the scary Dark Signers. Carly couldn't help but overhear. One of the boys stated that there were seven dark signers: Roman, Devack, Kalin, Misty, Greiger, Rex and that the last one was a girl no one knew. Carly knew what he was talking about. He said they did terrible things. Carly couldn't take it anymore. She ran off crying. Then the girls saw Carly run off. They went to her room on the plane.

"What's wrong?" asked one of the girls. "Did you know the mysterious Dark Signer?"

"Worse." said Carly.

"How could it be worse?" asked the other girl.

"[i]I[/i] was the mysterious Dark Signer." said Carly.

Both girls gasped.

"It's true you know." said Jack as he came into Carly's room. "I couldn't believe it myself when I first saw her as a Dark Signer."

"So if you were the mysterious Dark Signer then where's your mark?" asked the first girl.

"It disappeared after she came back from the Netherworld." said Greiger.

"The thing was, she had no memory of ever being a Dark Signer." said Mina. "But when did you know?"

"Funny story actually." said Carly.

To be continued...
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Chapter 16: Carly's Life]
Carly narrates the story.

It all happened after Jack left to be champion of the world. Me, Mina and Stephanie had awaited for Jack to return someday and we went on with out lives as usual. Two years had passed since then and Mina got tired of waiting. She met Trudge out on the streets and she took him in. Over time they lived together. And then one day...

"Mina, there's something I want to say to you." said Trudge.

Trudge then got down on one knee.

"I'm not really good at this." said Trudge as he reached into his pocket for a small box and gave it to Mina. "You'll get the idea."

Mina opened the box and saw a platinum wedding ring with a diamond on it and a note tied around to it saying "Will you marry me?"

"What do you say?" asked Trudge.

Mina's eyes began to fill with tears.

"Of course I will." said Mina.

With Mina out of the race it was down to just Stephanie and me, of course I was asked to be Mina's Maid of Honor.

"It's true." said Mina as she interupted Carly's story. "And we've been married for 8 years today."

Anyway, after that wedding I began to think a lot about what Jack and I had been through. That's when it happened. One night I began to have a nightmare. It started off as a beautiful dream. Jack and I were going to be married, but then a swarm of hummingbirds came in and took Jack away. The sky then became dark and a geoglyph appeared. This geoglyph looked like a hummingbird as well. Then a hand came from out of the ground, meaning a body was coming out. It was a woman that came out of the ground and the scariestt part was, this woman looked like me.

"Remember me?" said the woman. "YOU SHOULD! BECAUSE YOU BETRAYED ME!"

As she was reaching for me I woke up. I've been living with those nightmares for three years after the wedding. One day I was covering a piece on Ancient Nasca legends and as it turns out they made, them. The Earthbound Immortal Cards. As I saw the Orange and Black one I remembered my nightmares. I ran out of that museum. Things managed to get even worse.

One day I saw Stephanie throw out all her Jack Atlas stuff in the dumpster. She then explained to me that he was seeing another woman in Italy. My heart broke and my world fell apart. I was an emotional wreck, and I was all alone. I went through some old duels and found a duelist that would help: the Professor. So I went to see him. and he told me that the only way to unlock my nightmares is to duel. And that is what we did.

To be continued...
[/spoiler]

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No this is my second. My first fanfic was "Duels against the Dark Signers." The story which was entertaining only when I reenact it. But this time I posted part 1 first.

[spoiler=spoiler]This story's main antagonist is a girl named Psylvia, who wanted revenge against Akiza for taking Sayer from her since he relied more on her than he did Psylvia. New and old characters appear too like Catherine from the original Yugioh and Camula's daughter from GX. 5d's characters include Armstrong, the gangster from 5d's season 2 episode 4 (I forget his name), Toby Tredwell, Barbara, Sly, and Angela Rains, all of which want revenge against their hated archrivals or enemies.

Barbara = Kalin, Angela = Carly, Don guy = Jack, Armstrong = Yusei, Toby = (ironically) Misty, Sly = Leo and Luna, Catherine = Akiza (For no reason), Arianna (Camula's Daughter [didn't know her name so I made it up]) = Grieger.

Psylvia looks like Stocking from Panty and Stocking at first appearance. She's as old as Akiza but she uses her psychic powers to revert back to childhood. She has blonde hair and she carries a doll that looks like Sayer. She has mind control and she can unlock the darkness in a person's heart.

[/spoiler]

Part 2 will be coming up soon.

bump

[spoiler=need help]
I need help. This is a 2 vs. 1 duel between Akiza, Carly and the strange man who is later revealed to be Hunter Pace. I need to know what kind of Cards Carly and Hunter would use in their duel and since Carly will be Akiza's tag partner I need to know what strategy they will have.
[/spoiler]

I'm somewhat reluctant to give your fics traffic, but it comes with the business...

[spoiler='Growing Praise and Adulation: Episode 12: Between NEXUS and Hell']
[b]This is Yugioh 5d’s Return of Arcadia by Astro Dude.[/b]

Chapter 1: New Beginnings
[b]Apparently, this is Astro Dude’s version of Season 3. This is rather misleading, since to him Season 2 [i]is[/i] Season 3 (he watches the dub, for the most part at least), but when he says Season 3 here he means Season 3. That means this isn’t his version of Season 3, it’s his idea for Season 3.[/b]

Six more months have passed since the WRGP and much has changed.
[b]That indicates that some amount of time has already passed since the WRGP. All you really mean is that “six months have passed”.[/b]

The gang, including Carly, Sherry and all of the friends of the Signers got together for a nice relaxing picnic at Sherry's mansion.
[b]Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa…whoa. You’re making the rather drastic assumption that Sherry even survives the end of Season 2. Granted nobody ever dies in Yu-Gi-Oh!, but I don’t feel Sherry is the picnic type. More of the ‘appearing out of the blue on a motorcycle, glowering and saying something cryptic, and driving away’ type.[/b]

"Well, who would have thought one year ago Yusei was still living in Satellite and things were different?" asked Crow.
[b]Was it one year ago? Hell if I know how long it was since the Fortune Cup. It doesn’t really matter, because apparently Astro Dude doesn’t know how to talk – we already knew he couldn’t write. And really, what’s the use of this line? This is a variation As You Know, only ineptly done even by the standards of As You Know, and we Really Do Know. The purpose of the As You Know line is exposition, but there is nothing here we don’t already know. I’m sure the next sentence will be relevant.[/b]

[b]Oh.[/b]

[b]…

After learning slightly more about the enigmatic Astro Dude, I know that he actually likes JackxCarly. Unfortunately, this seems to be the love that kills, because every time he so much as mentions Carly, it seems like he’s mocking her. It’s like a second series fic where Yugi and Tea are talking and she says, “I just love friendship. Don’t you?”[/b]

Meanwhile both Akiza and Sherry's dad were duelling because Akiza's dad blames Sherry and her family for being a Turbo Duelist and almost getting hurt and takes it out on Sherry's dad.
[b]Hey, Astro Dude…I hate to break it to you, but, uh…how do I put this? See, Sherry’s dad…well, one night…I mean, there were these guys, and…

[i]HE’S DEAD![/i]

Besides, is this supposed to be funny?[/b]

Akiza, Sherry and both their mothers just sighed and said "Men."
[b]Nope, it’s supposed to be hilarious. But it just manages to be h[i]ai[/i]larious. You know, that word that goes right before ‘antics’?[/b]

"So how did that story go?" asked Jack.
[b]Genuine dialogue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/b]

"I finished it, but my boss said he wouldn't publish it since he thought I made everything up!" yelled Carly as she started to cry a waterfall of tears. "And it was the greatest story too!"
[b]Or…not.[/b]

"Thank you." said Jack.

[b]Hey, look, it’s that pointless character![/b]

"I can't believe you!" said Mina. "You think you can have any girl you want. You player!"
[b]The humor is almost too much to take. Also, this is totally out of character. The ‘[i]sama[/i]’ in Atlas-[i]sama[/i] isn’t exactly a gesture of spite.[/b]

Then Trudge arrives.
[b]And then we change to present tense.[/b]

A short while later Trudge told stories of his younger days. One of which was when he used to be the head of Student Discipline back at Domino High.
[b]Oh the wit…

…is what I’d like to say (does anyone else think that line is unspeakably awesome?), but this is Trudge, and the creepy discipline guy from Season Zero is named Ushio. “But wait,” you say, “Trudge [i]is[/i] Ushio, right?” Yes, but in the rare copies of the original manga hidden deep within…well, I think in the volcano on Duel Academy Island…Ushio is translated as Ushio. It’s kind of like Jesse Wheeler. Only slightly less stupid.[/b]

[b]Also, didn’t manga Ushio go insane and start rolling around in leaves thinking they were money? Do Penalty Games wear off after a certain number of series?[/b]

A short while later, the duel ended as a draw.
[b]You are aware how incredibly hard it is to end a duel in a draw unless you really want to and have a deck specifically made to draw? Shouldn’t somebody just win? Not that it matters, since the duel is absolutely pointless and not even onscreen.[/b]

Jack had a talk with Mina about Carly.

[b]Silly Astro Dude, don’t you know that tensions in love triangles (although this is more of a love quadrangle now) must go entirely undiscussed?[/b]

[b]Oh for heaven’s sake, if you’re going to acknowledge the existence of the love [s]tri[/s] quadrangle, you can at least get Jack to pick someone. And by someone I mean Carly.

Wait half a second…aren’t Mina and Trudge going strong right now?[/b]

Luna couldn't help but look up at the sky and think something terrible was about to happen.
[b]Luna couldn’t help but look up at the sky and think about foreshadowing and how it’s completely stupid if not done correctly. Like, if the next sentence was the object touched by said foreshadow…[/b]

Elsewhere in an undersea base a little girl that looked like Stocking from Panty and STocking only with blonde hair with a doll that looked like Sayer was watching.
[b]ucwatididthar?

Does this mean the epic Season 3 villain is a girl from some anime I will never watch holding a [s]Sayer[/s] Divine doll? I’m just going to go right ahead and picture her as Rebecca back from the second series.

Notice the steady decline of 5D’s antagonists that Astro Dude is adhering to:
Season 1: Reanimated souls wielding inverted Synchro Monsters and 500-foot tall god cards who can create giant images of PURPLE FIRE.
Season 2: Three people-who-are-robots-who-are-people who are actually one person-who-is-a-robot-who-is-a-person from the future and use Synchro killing mechanical gods who can’t decide if they’re Transformers, Bionicles, or Exodia.
Astro Dude’s Season 3: Rebecca Hawkins.[/b]

[b]OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOD![/b]

To be continued...
[b]OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOO-

That was…short. Look, I ask for long chapters and I get Duelist Path to choke on for a gazillion hours. So don’t make them short, don’t make them long. Make them long enough to get the job done. Get to your Inciting Incident.

The basic flaws in this work were story and character-related. It seems that in the time since he wrote Duels of the Dark Signers, Astro Dude now has an adequate grasp of the English language, but he seems unable to overcome the challenge of making his characters behave like…you know, the characters. The story problem is simply the fact that the characters aren’t on any particular path yet – the good guys are all having a picnic at Sherry’s mansion for no good reason, and Rebecca is in an EVIL UNDERSEA BASE, use her evil psychic powers of evil to know that [s]Luna[/s] Lua is thinking about something.

It suddenly occurs to me that in the dub, [s]Sayer[/s] Divine keeps all his [s]dead test subjects[/s] prisoners in a secret base always changing location. I’m just going to pray Astro Dude doesn’t have that particular plot point in mind…
[/b][/spoiler]

[quote name='Dr. Cakey' timestamp='1293158663' post='4878854']
I'm somewhat reluctant to give your fics traffic, but it comes with the business...

[spoiler='Growing Praise and Adulation: Episode 12: Between NEXUS and Hell']
[b]This is Yugioh 5d’s Return of Arcadia by Astro Dude.[/b]

Chapter 1: New Beginnings
[b]Apparently, this is Astro Dude’s version of Season 3. This is rather misleading, since to him Season 2 [i]is[/i] Season 3 (he watches the dub, for the most part at least), but when he says Season 3 here he means Season 3. That means this isn’t his version of Season 3, it’s his idea for Season 3.[/b]

Six more months have passed since the WRGP and much has changed.
[b]That indicates that some amount of time has already passed since the WRGP. All you really mean is that “six months have passed”.[/b]

The gang, including Carly, Sherry and all of the friends of the Signers got together for a nice relaxing picnic at Sherry's mansion.
[b]Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa…whoa. You’re making the rather drastic assumption that Sherry even survives the end of Season 2. Granted nobody ever dies in Yu-Gi-Oh!, but I don’t feel Sherry is the picnic type. More of the ‘appearing out of the blue on a motorcycle, glowering and saying something cryptic, and driving away’ type.[/b]

"Well, who would have thought one year ago Yusei was still living in Satellite and things were different?" asked Crow.
[b]Was it one year ago? Hell if I know how long it was since the Fortune Cup. It doesn’t really matter, because apparently Astro Dude doesn’t know how to talk – we already knew he couldn’t write. And really, what’s the use of this line? This is a variation As You Know, only ineptly done even by the standards of As You Know, and we Really Do Know. The purpose of the As You Know line is exposition, but there is nothing here we don’t already know. I’m sure the next sentence will be relevant.[/b]

[b]Oh.[/b]

[b]…

After learning slightly more about the enigmatic Astro Dude, I know that he actually likes JackxCarly. Unfortunately, this seems to be the love that kills, because every time he so much as mentions Carly, it seems like he’s mocking her. It’s like a second series fic where Yugi and Tea are talking and she says, “I just love friendship. Don’t you?”[/b]

Meanwhile both Akiza and Sherry's dad were duelling because Akiza's dad blames Sherry and her family for being a Turbo Duelist and almost getting hurt and takes it out on Sherry's dad.
[b]Hey, Astro Dude…I hate to break it to you, but, uh…how do I put this? See, Sherry’s dad…well, one night…I mean, there were these guys, and…

[i]HE’S DEAD![/i]

Besides, is this supposed to be funny?[/b]

Akiza, Sherry and both their mothers just sighed and said "Men."
[b]Nope, it’s supposed to be hilarious. But it just manages to be h[i]ai[/i]larious. You know, that word that goes right before ‘antics’?[/b]

"So how did that story go?" asked Jack.
[b]Genuine dialogue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/b]

"I finished it, but my boss said he wouldn't publish it since he thought I made everything up!" yelled Carly as she started to cry a waterfall of tears. "And it was the greatest story too!"
[b]Or…not.[/b]

"Thank you." said Jack.

[b]Hey, look, it’s that pointless character![/b]

"I can't believe you!" said Mina. "You think you can have any girl you want. You player!"
[b]The humor is almost too much to take. Also, this is totally out of character. The ‘[i]sama[/i]’ in Atlas-[i]sama[/i] isn’t exactly a gesture of spite.[/b]

Then Trudge arrives.
[b]And then we change to present tense.[/b]

A short while later Trudge told stories of his younger days. One of which was when he used to be the head of Student Discipline back at Domino High.
[b]Oh the wit…

…is what I’d like to say (does anyone else think that line is unspeakably awesome?), but this is Trudge, and the creepy discipline guy from Season Zero is named Ushio. “But wait,” you say, “Trudge [i]is[/i] Ushio, right?” Yes, but in the rare copies of the original manga hidden deep within…well, I think in the volcano on Duel Academy Island…Ushio is translated as Ushio. It’s kind of like Jesse Wheeler. Only slightly less stupid.[/b]

[b]Also, didn’t manga Ushio go insane and start rolling around in leaves thinking they were money? Do Penalty Games wear off after a certain number of series?[/b]

A short while later, the duel ended as a draw.
[b]You are aware how incredibly hard it is to end a duel in a draw unless you really want to and have a deck specifically made to draw? Shouldn’t somebody just win? Not that it matters, since the duel is absolutely pointless and not even onscreen.[/b]

Jack had a talk with Mina about Carly.

[b]Silly Astro Dude, don’t you know that tensions in love triangles (although this is more of a love quadrangle now) must go entirely undiscussed?[/b]

[b]Oh for heaven’s sake, if you’re going to acknowledge the existence of the love [s]tri[/s] quadrangle, you can at least get Jack to pick someone. And by someone I mean Carly.

Wait half a second…aren’t Mina and Trudge going strong right now?[/b]

[b]Luna couldn’t help but look up at the sky and think about foreshadowing and how it’s completely stupid if not done correctly. Like, if the next sentence was the object touched by said foreshadow…[/b]

Elsewhere in an undersea base a little girl that looked like Stocking from Panty and STocking only with blonde hair with a doll that looked like Sayer was watching.
[b]ucwatididthar?

Does this mean the epic Season 3 villain is a girl from some anime I will never watch holding a [s]Sayer[/s] Divine doll? I’m just going to go right ahead and picture her as Rebecca back from the second series.

Notice the steady decline of 5D’s antagonists that Astro Dude is adhering to:
Season 1: Reanimated souls wielding inverted Synchro Monsters and 500-foot tall god cards who can create giant images of PURPLE FIRE.
Season 2: Three people-who-are-robots-who-are-people who are actually one person-who-is-a-robot-who-is-a-person from the future and use Synchro killing mechanical gods who can’t decide if they’re Transformers, Bionicles, or Exodia.
Astro Dude’s Season 3: Rebecca Hawkins.[/b]

[b]OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOD![/b]

To be continued...
[b]OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOO-

That was…short. Look, I ask for long chapters and I get Duelist Path to choke on for a gazillion hours. So don’t make them short, don’t make them long. Make them long enough to get the job done. Get to your Inciting Incident.

The basic flaws in this work were story and character-related. It seems that in the time since he wrote Duels of the Dark Signers, Astro Dude now has an adequate grasp of the English language, but he seems unable to overcome the challenge of making his characters behave like…you know, the characters. The story problem is simply the fact that the characters aren’t on any particular path yet – the good guys are all having a picnic at Sherry’s mansion for no good reason, and Rebecca is in an EVIL UNDERSEA BASE, use her evil psychic powers of evil to know that [s]Luna[/s] Lua is thinking about something.

It suddenly occurs to me that in the dub, [s]Sayer[/s] Divine keeps all his [s]dead test subjects[/s] prisoners in a secret base always changing location. I’m just going to pray Astro Dude doesn’t have that particular plot point in mind…
[/b][/spoiler]
[/quote]

It's not Rebecca. It's a girl named Psylvia and she's the same age as Akiza. I can't reveal too much just yet. Be patient. And what would you have me rename this as? My version of Season 4 of 5d's or season 5? And Psylvia's base [i]IS[/i] the secret base that's always changing mlocation, because She is more powerful than Akiza because she is a REAL PSYCHIC!

Archived