He challenged meh.

Requirements and rules:

-Machine-Type

-Level 4 or lower

-1 Rep to winner

-First to 5 votes or highest votes by 15th wins

Smesh's Card

221030d.jpg

This card gains 300 ATK for each "Cybernetic Golem" you control. When this card is Summoned, you can remove 1 "Cybernetic Golem" from your hand or Deck from play. When this card destroys a monster by battle, you can Special Summon 1 removed from play "Cybernetic Golem" to your side of the field in Defence Position at the End Phase.

Dark Link 401's Card

134494.jpg

When this card is Normal Summoned, you can send up to 3 cards from the top of your Deck to the Graveyard. Then, you can Special Summon 1 monster from your Deck whose level is equal to or less than the combined level of all monsters sent to the Graveyard by this card's effect.

mah card:

134494.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]When this card is Normal Summoned, you can send up to 3 cards from the top of your Deck to the Graveyard. Then, you can Special Summon 1 monster from your Deck whose level is equal to or less than the combined level of all monsters sent to the Graveyard by this card's effect.

I vote for DL. Why? Simple. God said so. inb4deus Also the reason that Deus posted and the fact that you can build an awesome deck that allows you to summon a mighty powerful monster early on in the duel, which is very important nowadays, and easier to do with dimensional inversion in a deck. Also take into account the fact that decks that focus on summoning from the grave love that card and the fact that quick summoning sometimes at the cost of first sending cards to the grave is now at the forefront of todays dueling world and DL's card is the perfect support for any deck that would be used in professional tournaments.

So yeah, Dark Link 401 has my vote.

Or by 15th post which we have reached. So I believe that means that DL wins?

My challenge is next! >=D

Nah, let me give the last vote to Dark Link, so the finish is real.... kind of ;)

The effect in itself is nice, but I like how it works together with other possible Decks, like Lightsworns and Scraps. As already mentioned, Smesh's card is more a standalone, and a pretty... boring one to be honest. So yeah.

Yeah, standalone cards really aren't all that great unless they give you a REAL advantage.

And just as a four instance, Ancient Machina decks would love Scrap recycler. I should know, I run one, and that would allow for Special Summoning Ancient Gear Gadjiltron Dragon. Then you can have Fortress sent to the Graveyard as part of the requirement and send another Gadjiltron from your hand to the Graveyard for Fortress, then monster Reborn or Call of the Haunted that same Gadjiltron. Just one of many things that can be done, and you would still get your Normal Summon. lol

Archived