YMB: Twig vs. Fusion X. Denver (LOCK)

Βyakuya

20 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the Better Member?

Twig

Name Changes: None.

Specialties: Writing

Personality: Nice.

Bio: Used to be really active until I got bored. Usually in the Other section. I'm a dude. Go crazy.

Fusion X. Denver

Name Changes: notdointhis16 -> FusionXD -> Neo Fusion -> Fusion X. Denver

Specialties: Contests, OCG correction, helping people

Personality: Really nice guy, is friendly to most people he meets and doesn't diss noobs as much as most people,

Likes: My friends, Wii, Internet, voice acting, Luigi, YCM, anime/manga (most mainstream, some not)

Bio: My friend showed me YCM one day and I got into making cards. I mostly stuck around Pop Culture during that time and one day I was invited to join a club, the Akatsuki of YCM. Then I started posting there and made friends I still have now. Nowadays I'm a member of a few clubs (in my sig), participate in contests now and then, and am trying to make it through life as it comes and goes.

Wow, I nominated these two and I sponsor thsi battle. Quite a coincidence, but go nuts.

That's a tough one.

I only got to know Fusion some weeks ago, whereas I know Twiggy quite a while already. Also, he posted this cool Pokémurder thing and he has less votes yet.

So, I vote for Twiggy to give this thing some tension.

I'm gonna go with Fusion.

Twig's a buddeh from the Writer's Arena days, but Fusion is da man.

He's part of our own three musketeers, DEF, so I have to vote for him, it's common sense :P

Can I be the 4th Muskateer? lol. I really should post in the Chibi Topic more :P

Archived