to all to have trolled me read this

the name is so long that i

why do you evan open my threds, dont anser i know why so you can troll me and i am only speeking the trueth and im a grte reader but my kee bord is a little off so just f*** off im not trying to call any one a n00b i just whant to stop being trolled so my computer has a messed up kee bord so f***ing what? so you dont like my posts so f***ing what?

and the pic to all who trolled me the pic reprsints what i whant to do to you

This thread needs to end.

Scy, is it really that funny? Do you honestly have nothing else to do but to post wierd pictures that only the nerdiest of nerds would understand? Did you make that last one?

Anyway, its not necesary.

ianwatters, keep your chin up man, and if you're not joking about your spelling you might wanna make www.dictionary.com your home page. Sorry dude :/

Scy, is it really that funny? Do you honestly have nothing else to do but to post wierd pictures that only the nerdiest of nerds would understand? Did you make that last one?

Yes, what I am doing here is one of two things.

It is funny. Maybe not to you, but everyone here thinks your an idiot for the Ground Zero thread, so your opinion does not matter to me in the slightest.

Secondly, it's double the funny, because ianwatters is complaining about being trolled, while i'm trolling him. And, yes, I made that last one. It's f***ing pro.

Lastly, if you want ppl to take you seriously, change your name. Holy s***.

EDIT: A mod joined in the trolling. poopy, you suck. ^.^

OlbCV.jpg

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HATE THE TROLLS SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but usaly i talk to mods and admis so i dont ofind.

Indeed, your illiteracy is obviously caused by a messed-up keyboard. Of course, it's not specified how your keyboard is messed up, and I certainly can't imagine any keyboard malfunction that could produce posts like yours, but I suppose I can't expect you to put any more thought into your excuse for being an idiot who can't type in English to have any more thought put into it than the rest of your nonsense.

Do you honestly have nothing else to do but to post wierd pictures that only the nerdiest of nerds would understand?

Indeed, only nerds know what the word "supper" means.

but usaly i talk to mods and admis so i dont ofind.

There are sites where mods and admins are willing to talk to you? I thought YCM was bad. Where are you from, TCGPlayer?

Archived