Begin Voting Hitokage ( 3 ) vs. ~SJ1~ ( 4 ) Pop Culture Smackdown

HitoKage

[align=center]My first 1-on-1. My opponent is ~SJ1~. First one to 5 votes wins.

Let the Pop Culture Smackdown begin! (his words)

Rules:

Make a Level 8 monster that is a Pokémon (Hitokage) or a Vocaloid (~SJ1~)

Prizes:

Loser gives winner 2 reps

Winner gives loser 1 rep

End Date:

7/23/10 or when someone reaches 5 votes

Hitokage:

117769m.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]Once per turn, during your Main Phase 1, place 1 Illusion Counter on this card. Control of this card cannot be changed. During your opponent's Battle Phase, all Battle Damage to the controller of this card is 0. Onceper turn, during you Main Phase 2, you can remove 1 Illusion Counter from this card to Special Summon 1 "Illusion" (Beast-Type/DARK/Level 1/ATK 0/DEF 0) in face-up Defense Position. As long as "Illusion" remains face-up on the field, your opponent cannot select another attack target other than "Illusion".

~SJ1~:

444470p.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by Tributing 1 "Vocaloid - 04 Shion Kaito" Special Summoned by the effect of "Uninstall". As long as this card remains face-up on the field it is treated as "Vocaloid - 04 Shion Kaito". When this card declares an attack, Spell and Trap Cards cannot be activated until after the Damage Step. Once per turn, you can pay 500 Life Points to place 1 Survivor Counter on this card (max. 3). When your opponent activates a card effect, you can remove 1 Survivor Counter from this card to negate the effect and destroy all Spell and Trap Cards on your opponent's field. Inflict 700 damage to your opponent when you activate this effect.

[/align]

You should lower the votes to 5 :). Ten is just too much and it's fast that way. Anyways, my votes goes to...... (keep reading)

Hitokage: You had some OCG errors (EX: Onceper). I like the picture (+name) and idea.

~SJ1~: What a surprise, a Vocaloid card.... Lol. Anyways, I like the picture but I don't know how it could be a Machine-Type monster. It looks more like a warrior to me. The effect is fantastic (to me) :).

Anyways, I like both of your cards but my vote goes to ~SJ1~. The canceling effect of a card works for me better. I hate it when Spells Cards and Traps Cards get activated when I attack my opponent. This card would work well in my deck.

But Hitokage, don't get me wrong, I do like your card :).

Guest Neo Fusion

I think my vote goes to SJ1, Zoroark just seems too OPed since all Battle Damage is 0 and it's hard to kill and can be protected constantly by summoning illusions each turn (I like OPed cards, but in a contest, I have to treat it as unbalanced)

Archived