Wham's Current Card Project: Desperation Has Come [29/??]

Mr.WHAM

This is my Second Set but it is my first Main Set. This set is supposed to encompass the power of Dark Type monsters but in more ways than one. The cards here are supposed to have costs in forms of paying Lifepoints to stay on the field or something that would benefit your opponent as well as you. The set is supposed to be of Last Ditch effort, Tricking or manipulating your opponent, gaining something at the cost of something else, or protection/reflection;there monsters in here are supposed to be a diverse range of effects so please keep that in mind when looking at them. It has many different Attributes, though DARK is supposed to be the main one. This set has 3 Archetypes within it: Desperate/Desperation, Sinister Desperate/Desperation, and Mirror's Eye. Any Direct Suggestions for cards to be made or better images are highly appreciated and you can even send me card ideas if you want. Hope you enjoy it!^^

Desperate Cards:

[spoiler=Monsters]

[spoiler=[i]Desperation Dragon DES-0004[/i]]

321244r.jpg

Effect: 1 Tuner + 1 or more "Desperate", "Sinister", "Mirror's Eye" monstersPay 900 Lifepoints while this card is face-up on the field during your Standby Phase or destroy this card. Your Lifepoints cannot go under 1000 by this card's effect. You can Tribute this card to negate the activation of a Spell Card, Trap Card, or Effect Monster's effect. You can then destroy the card if it is negated in this way. If you negate an effect in this way, Special Summon this card during the End Phase. If this card battles with your opponent's monster, you can return both monsters to their owner's hand or Extra deck at the start of the damage step (without damage calculation). If this card is returned to the Extra Deck by its own effects, you can remove from play 1 monster in your graveyard or pay 1000 Lifepoints to Special Summon this card to your side of the field.

[spoiler=[i]Opeth, Harbinger of Desperation DES-0006[/i]]

321244p.jpg

Effect:FLIP: If this card is attacked, negate the attack and end the Battle Phase. Each turn after this card is flipped face up, increase this card's ATK by 500 for every monster on you control during your Main Phase. If this card reaches more than 4000 ATK by this effect, it is destroyed. When this card is destroyed, each player adds 1 Spell and 1 Trap card from their Graveyard to thier hand. During your Standby Phase while this card is face-up on the field, pay 300 Lifepoints or destroy this card.

[spoiler=[i]Nayel, Temptress of Desperation DES-0015[/i]]

321244m.jpg

Effect:This card can only be Normal or Special summoned when you control at least 3 other cards and cannot be Set. This monster is also treated as Light and Dark. During each of your Endphases, while this card is face-up on the field pay 800 Lifepoints or destroy this card. Once per turn,roll a die & activate one of these effects:

1:Inflict damage to yourself x300 for each card you control and destroy all cards you control except this card. 2:Discard up to 3 cards to destroy and up to 3 cards on the field. 3/4: Take control of up to 2 cards your opponent controls and destroy up to 3 cards on the field or discard up to 4 cards from their hand depending on the number. 5:Your opponent(s) must reveal their hand(s) and you can discard up to 2 cards. Then select up to 3 cards on the field(face-down cards are flipped up & effects are negated). This card can activate the 3 cards effects for the next 4 turns by paying 200 Lifepoints instead of their cost. 6:Destroy every card on the field and each player gains life points for the total number of cards destroyed x400.

[spoiler=[i]Desperate Magii: Ruhli of the Barrier DES-0016[/i]]

142273b.jpg

Effect: When this card is summoned, select 1 Attribute of monster in your Graveyard. Your opponent cannot declare an attack or activate monster effect's with monsters of that Attribute as long as this card is face-up on the field. While this card is face-up during your Endphase, you can reveal 1 Monster in your hand or that you control and inflict damage to yourself x100 equal to the total level this card and the card selected. If you do not, destroy this card..

[spoiler=[i]Desperation Gryffin Wykahe DES-0017[/i]] 321244.jpg

Effect:If there are no Tuner monsters on the field while you control at least 1 other monster, you can Special Summon this card from your hand. When this card is used for a Synchro Summon, you may add/remove any number of stars from this monsters level by paying Lifepoints x200 for the number added or removed. During your Endphase, pay 500 Lifepoints while this face-up card is on the field or destroy this card.

[spoiler=[i]Quain, Desperate Shield DES-0019[/i]] This one is special look at the attribute.]321244w.jpg

Effect:

When your opponent Declares and attack, you can tribute this card or discard this and 1 other card from your hand to negate the attack and end the Battle Phase. If this card was on the field in face-up Attack position when tributed, you can destroy 1 card on the field. During the Endphase of a turn that this face-up card was not sent to the graveyard by its effect, you can pay lifepoints equal to the number of cards you control x200. If you do not, destroy this card.

[spoiler=[i]Liquieen, Desparate Disparager[/i] DES-0021]321244w.jpg

Effect:

Once per turn, if this card would be destroyed by battle, it is not. (Damage calculation is applied normally.) When this card is destroyed by battle, during the End Phase, you can Special Summon this card in face-up ATK position OR select 2 Spell or Trap Cards in your Graveyard and Set them in your Spell & Trap Card Zones. If you do, the Set cards cannot be activated until your next turn. If a monster attacks this Defense Position monster, that monster's controller gains Life Points equal to their monster's ATK, before damage calculation. During each of your End Phases, pay 600 Life Points. If you do not, destroy this card.

[spoiler=[i]Desperate Diver[/i]DES-0024]

321244c.jpg

Effect:

This card cannot be Set or Summoned in Defense Position. This card cannot change its Battle Position and cannot be destroyed by battle. (Damage calculation is applied normally.)When your opponent activates a card effect, you can negate the effect or discard a card and pay 500 Lifepoints to take control of the effect and to activate that effect during your next Main Phase 1. Pay 300 Lifepoints during the Endphase or destroy this card.

[spoiler=[i]Zonixs, Paladin of Desperation[/i]DES-0029]

321244.jpg

Effect:

This card cannot be Normal Summoned, Set, or Special Summoned from the Graveyard. This card can only be Special Summoned from your hand or your Removed from Play Zone when there are 10 or more "Desperate" or "Mirror's Eye" cards in your Graveyard. During each of your Standby Phases, pay 2000 Life Points or destroy this card. During your second End Phase after this card was Summoned, send this card to the Graveyard. This card also treated as a DARK and EARTH monster. Once per turn, you can take control of any number of monsters your opponent controls, until the End Phase. This card gains ATK and DEF equal the total ATK and DEF of the monsters you control. Also, if those monster(s) effect(s) can be activated, you can activate them as this card's effect by paying 500 Life Points. If you activate this effect, skip your Main Phase 1 and 2 during your next turn. When this card is removed from the field, except by its own effect, remove from play all cards your opponent controls and gain Life Points equal to the number of cards removed x 500.

[spoiler=Spells] [spoiler=[i]Desperate Times DES-0025[/i]]

321244.jpg

Effect:

This card can only be activated if you have less than 2000 Lifepoints. Once this card is activated it is treated as a Continous Spell. During your Standby Phase, you can send one monster to your Graveyard from your Extra Deck or your Deck or return one monster from your Graveyard to your Deck or Extra Deck.

[spoiler=[i]Desperate Union DES-0027[/i]]

321244j.jpg

Effect:

All players must share their Graveyard. Any cost that would be paid to activate a card effect are paid by all players Lifepoints. When this card is sent to the Graveyard or removed from play your hand or the field, add 1 "Sinestria" to your hand..

[spoiler=Traps] [spoiler=[i] Desperate Measures, DES-0026[/i]]

321244w.jpg

Effect:

Activate only if you control "Desperate Times". During your Main Phase you can Special Summon one monster(it cannot attack, apply its effect, be used for a tribute/ritual/synchro Summon until your next Turn) in your Graveyard or set 1 Spell or Trap Card in from your Graveyard(it cannot be activated until your opponent's Main Phase). You cannot activate this card for a card destroyed or sent to the graveyard this turn.

Sinister Desperate Cards:

[spoiler=Monsters]

[spoiler=[i]Sinister Desparation Dragon DES-0005[/i]]

321244r.jpg

Effect: 1 Tuner + 1 or more Non-Tuner "Desperate," "Mirror's Eye" or "Sinister" Monsters

While this card remains face-up on the field, you can pay 1000 Life Points during each of your Standby Phases. If you do not, this card is destroyed. This card cannot be removed from the field, except by Spell Card effects. (Damage calculation is applied normally). Twice per turn, you can switch your Life Point value with your opponent's. When this card is attacked, before the Damage Step, you can switch the ATK of the attacking monster with this card's ATK OR return both monster's to their owner's hand or Extra Deck. When this card is returned to your Extra Deck by its own effect, you can pay 500 Life Points to Special Summon this card during your End Phase. Your Lifepoints cannot be reduced to less than 1000 by this card's effects.

[spoiler=[i]Sinister Hallucinodragon DES-0014[/i]Image Suggestions Welcome]

321244.jpg

Effect:This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Ritual Summoned by the Ritual card "Sinister Mirror, Black Eye". This card cannot be destroyed by battle (damage calculation is applied normally). This card cannot attack or activates its effect if you control no other monsters. This card gains ATK & DEF equal to the twice the amount of Lifepoints you have lost this duel. When this card is summoned, each player sets every Spell and Trap card in their Graveyard (These cards do not take up card zones). These cards cannot be activated or destroyed until your second main phase after this effect was activated. You can pay 500 Lifepoints to activate this effect again. You can have this card lose ATK x200 to send each card in your opponent’s hand to the Graveyard. You gain 200 Lifepoints for each card sent by this effect. Once per turn, you can halve the DEF of this card to destroy all cards on you opponent’s side of the field, including those summoned or set by the effects of "Mirror’s Eye" or "Desperation" ("Sinister" monsters are included) monsters and inflict damage to their Lifepoints x1000 for each card destroyed by this effect. You can have this card lose 1000 ATK or pay 1000 Lifepoints to negate all card effects activated by this effect. When this card is selected as an attack target, you can return the attacking monster your opponent’s hand and gain Lifepoints equal to its ATK & DEF. When this card is removed from the field, shuffle into the deck all cards in each player’s hand, Graveyard or that have been removed from play, except "Sinister Mirror, Black Eye", draw six cards and gain 5000 Lifepoints.

[spoiler=Spells] [spoiler=[i]Sinister Mirror, Black Eye DES-0013[/i] Image Suggestions Welcome] 321244.jpg

Effect:This card can only be activated if 1 "Mirror’s Eye Hallucinodragon" & and at least 1 other "Sinister" monster is removed from play. Ritual Summon 1 "Sinister Hallucinodragon" from your hand, Deck, Graveyard or that has been removed from play. This card cannot be negated. After this card is activated, remove it form play. This card can only be activated once per duel.

[spoiler=[i]Sinister Selection DES-0020[/i]]

321244v.jpg

Effect:

When this card is discarded, sent to the graveyard, or destroyed while set on the field, you can activate this effect. Select two cards on the field, one must be a monster card. Destroy one card and gain lifepoints equal to the monsters attack. If this card is activated from the hand or while set, or destroyed and there are no monsters on thef field, inflict damage to each player's lifepoints x100 for the number of cards in their respective Graveyards.

[spoiler=[i]Sinister Blanc Noir DES-0022[/i]The wording is a bit odd but the gist gets through, OCG help would be needed for such a card]321244i.jpg

Effect:

When an effect is activated that would destroy all one or both Card Types on your side of the field, it is switched to your opponent's opposite Card Type. All cards of the opposite type are destroyed. You can then discard a card, destroy a card, or Set a Spell or Trap card, except this card from your Graveyard.

[spoiler=[i]Sinestria DES-0028[/i]]

321244i.jpg

Up to 3 times per turn, the controller of this card can treat their opponent's Graveyard as their own. No cards can be removed from play. Any Lifepoints that a player would pay as a cost, their opponent pays instead and they gain half of that amount.

[spoiler=Traps]

[spoiler=[i]Sinister Desperation DES-0008[/i]]

321244q.jpg

Effect:This card can only be used once per duel. When this card is destroyed, remove it from play. Pay all but 1000 of your life points. If you have less then 1000 you gain life points until you have 1000. Your opponent selects 1 card from their hand, Deck, Graveyard, or has been removed from play, and for the remainder of the duel, can only use this card. If the selected card is removed from the field, then your opponent loses the duel. If the selected card is a Spell or Trap card, treat it as a monster as well with 2000 ATK & DEF. The effect of the card can be used only on main phase one or two, if it is not continous or a quick play. All monsters gain all their effects and may be used, regardless of conditions. If a card effect is activated that would remove your opponent’s selected card from the field, your opponent can take control and use of that card. Your opponent may only do this 5 times. Beyond this your opponent's card will be removed from the field. This card’s effects can only be negated or destroyed by Valiant Hope.

[spoiler=[i]Valiant Hope DES-0009[/i]]

321244l.jpg

Effect: The effects of 1 card negated and destroyed. This effect cannot be chained. You gain Life Points equal to how much it would take to get only 1000. After this card has been activated, you gain any Lifepoints you would lose this turn. Sinister Desperation is negated and removed from play from the hand, field deck, or graveyard for the rest of the duel.

Mirror's Eye Cards:

[spoiler=Monsters] [spoiler=[i]Mirror's Eye DES-0001[/i] Image Suggestions Welcome]

321244b.jpg

Effect: This card cannot be Normal summoned or Set. When this card is destroyed or sent to the graveyard, Special Summon 1 "Mirror's Eye Doppelganger" from your hand, deck or graveyard. This card cannot be destroyed by battle. This card cannot be selected as an attack target with monsters with 3000 ATK or more. This card cannot be flipped face down. When this card is selected as an attack taget for an opponent's monster, before damage calculation, your opponent must pay lifepoints equal to the attacking monsters level x200. If they do not, negate the attack. At the end of the damage step, return the attacking monster to the owner's hand. If the monster would be returned to the Extra Deck, it is removed from play instead. While this card is on the field, each player must have at least 1 Spell or Trap on the field. If they do not, a player selects 1 card in their Graveyard or hand and sets that card. The selected card cannot be activated until their 3rd Mainphase after this effect has been activated. If no Spells or Traps can be set, destoy this card. If this card is destroyed by this effect, do not Special Summon 1 "Mirror's Eye Doppelganger." During the Endphase, inflict 200 points of damage to each player while this card is face-up on the field. If this effect is negated, destroy this card.

[spoiler=[i]Mirror's Eye Doppelganger DES-0002[/i] Image Suggestion Welcome]

321244n.jpg

Effect:This card cannot be Normal summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by the effect of "Mirror's Eye". You take no Battle Damage from this card. This card cannot be destroyed by battle. When this card is removed from the field, Special Summon 1 "Mirror's Eye Hallucinodragon" from your hand, deck or graveyard. During their Endphase, by paying 500 lifepoints, either player can remove from play 2 cards on their field and 2 in their graveyard to Special summon 1 monster from their deck, add 1 monster to their hand, and set up to 2 Spells or Traps in their Graveyard and up to 2 from their Deck. The Special Summmoned monster cannot attack and it's effect in negated until the 3rd Main phase after this effect's activation. The monster added to the hand cannot be summoned until the 3rd Main Phase after this effects activation. The Spells and Traps do not take up space in the card zones but they cannot be activated or destroyed until the 3rd Main Phase after this effect's activation. When this card is selected as an attack target by your opponent's monster, your opponent must pay lifepoints equal to the attacking monster's level x350. At the end of the damage step, return the attacking monster to your opponent's hand. If the card would be returned to the Extra Deck, it is removed from play instead. While this card is fae-up on the field, you must enter all of your phases. In each phase after the Standby Phase, pay 400 lifepoints to keep this card on the field. When this card is removed from the field, Special Summon 1 "Mirror's Eye - Hallucinodragon" from your hand, Deck, Graveyard or that has been removed from play.

[spoiler=[i]Mirror's Eye Hallucinodragon DES-0003[/i] ]

321244e.jpgEffect: This card cannot be Normal summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by the effect of "Mirror’s Eye Doppelganger". This card gains ATK & DEF equal to the Lifepoints costs paid by of all the effects of "Miror’s Eye" & "Desperation" monsters. This card cannot be destroyed by battle. If another monster on your side of the field is selected as an attack target, you can pay 700 Lifepoints to have the target switched to this card. If this effect is activated, skip your next Battle Phase. When this card battles, select 1 Spell or Trap card on the field and reveal it (before damage calculation) and it is not activated. If the revealed card is a trap, remove from play your opponent's monster and inflict damage to your opponent equal to its level x500. If the revealed card is a Spell, return the monster to your opponent’s hand and inflict damage equal to the card's current ATK. When this card is removed from the field you can either remove from play this card and 1 Sinister monster that you control or is in your Graveyard and pay 500 Lifepoints, to add 1 "Sinister Mirror, Black Eye" to your hand from your Deck, Graveyard, or that has been removed from play to your hand or have each player select up to 7 cards in their Graveyard or that have been removed from play, add 1 of the selected cards to their hand and the rest to their Deck, shuffle it and draw 3 cards. If the second effect is activated, gain 3000 Lifepoints.

[spoiler=[i]Mirror's Eye: Khul'techt, Magician of Fire DES-0011[/i]]

321244q.jpg

Effect: While you opponent controls more Spell and Trap cards than you, you may Special Summon this card, by paying x200 the difference between the Spells and Traps on the field. When this card is Special Summoned, Special Summon 2 "Desperation Tokens (ATK ?/DEF 2000)" to your and your opponent's field. The ATK of the Tokens is equal to x200 the number of monsters in your graveyard. During the Standby Phase, you gain Life Points equal to the number of "Desperation Tokens" on the field x400. During the Endphase while this card is face-up on the field, pay 500 Lifepoints, discard 1 Spell card or destroy this card.

[spoiler=[i]Mirror's Eye: Aquasia, Siren of Falling Waters DES-0018[/i]]

321244x.jpg

Effect: 1 Tuner + 1 more Non-Tuner Monster

Once per turn, select one card in your opponent's hand and activate the appropriate effect.

Monster: Return the card to the deck and inflict damage equal to it level x200.

Spell: Send the card to the Graveyard and inflict 300 Damage to your opponent.

Trap:Remove the card from play and gain 500 Lifepoints.

[spoiler=Spells]

[spoiler=[i]Licensed Eye Doctor DES-0007[/i]]

321244n.jpg

Effect:Pay 700 Lifepoints. Special Summon "Mirror's Eye" monster from your hand or Graveyard. If you do not have a "Mirror's Eye" in your hand or Graveyard, add 1 from your deck or that has been removed from to your hand.

[spoiler=[i]MirrorVerse DES-0010[/i]]

321244.jpg

Effect: All the costs of cards are negated and changed to the following:

If a card(s) would be discarded, you add a card(s) from your Graveyard to your hand. A player that would draw a card as a cost of a card, your opponent draws a card(s) instead. If any player would pay Life Points, that amount is gained instead. If a player would tribute a card on the field by a card cost, Special Summon 1 Monster card from the Graveyard instead.

[spoiler=[i]RX Prescription DES-0012[/i]]

321244.jpg

Effect:This card can only be equipped to a "Mirror's Eye", monster. Increase the ATK by 400 and the DEF by 300.When the equipped monster destroys a monster, you can inflict damage to your opponent equal to half of the monster's attack or destroy up to 2 cards on the field.

[spoiler=Traps]

[spoiler=[i]Eye's Role Reversal DES-0023[/i]]321244.jpg

Effect:

You can activate this card when a card effect is activated. Negate the effect and roll a die twice. You can destroy or remove from play cards on the field up to the sum of the numbers rolled. If you roll a 1 on the first roll it is treated as 0. For each monster removed from play or destroyed that has the same attribute as one or more of your monsters, inflict 700 damage to your opponent. Your opponent gains half the Lifepoints you would lose this turn.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived