[3] Stardust

[3] Malicious Fiend

[1] RDA

[2] B Rose

[1] Brionac

[2] Revived King

Help would be appreciated...

Guest Supreme Gamesmaster

Lose: Jain, Garoth, Celestia; Jain and Garoth are useless, and once they're gone, Celestia has no enduring tribute fodder.

Gain: +1 Ryko, +1 Ehren, +2 Drastic Drop-Off. Ryko is godly mill power for PSZ as well as desperately needed card removal, while Ehren is the D.D. Assailant of Lightsworns. Drastic Drop-Off works if you have to PWWB something like S-Reaper or Marshy, and it's great disruption besides.

Extradeck: Replace the Revived Kings with Brionacs.

I find the inclusion of the Edges and Fiends dubious; it seems to distract and slow the Deck.

For your sake, please playtest my changes before finalizing them. I do not pretend to be expertly knowledgeable in regard to the Yu-Gi-Oh! Trading Card Game. Please note that my actions are devoid of malicious intent, as well as acknowledging my admission of ignorance.

Lose: Jain' date=' Garoth, Celestia; Jain and Garoth are useless, and once they're gone, Celestia has no enduring tribute fodder.

[/quote']

It's because of Celestia that I have Jain and Garoth -- and while they may be useless, Celestia certainly isn't.

Gain: +1 Ryko' date=' +1 Ehren, +2 Drastic Drop-Off. Ryko is godly mill power for PSZ as well as desperately needed card removal, while Ehren is the D.D. Assailant of Lightsworns. Drastic Drop-Off works if you have to PWWB something like S-Reaper or Marshy, and it's great disruption besides.

[/quote']

I won't use Drastic because of a measly 2-card combo that I can replicate with a Caius or something, but I see your point.

I find the inclusion of the Edges and Fiends dubious; it seems to distract and slow the Deck.

I know -- I just wanted to try an interesting hybrid with my 2 fave Archtypes.

Guest Supreme Gamesmaster

At least side the Drop-Offs; stall pwnz this Deck like Thunder King Rai-Oh demolishes Murphy Control.

While I find Celestia annoyingly lackluster — she's a serious pain to get out, and she's barely more enduring than her tribute fodder — and I feel that Lightsworns have no need of continuous field presence, at least remove Jain and Garoth, and throw in another Infernal Prodigy. After that, you can add another Ryko.

Archived