Can Ushio be Signer...

Yarabi

Till now, I have tough that little Leo is last Signer...But' if you look closer to the picture showing Crimson Dragon along with 5 Dragons...You will see that last signer's dragon is not Leo's "Power Tool Dragon"....

Its random yellow dragon.... post_94921_1235244576_0e192a658181973bf074af9abdba4399_thumb.attach Look at the post...to see difference of Power Tool and 6th Signers Dragon.......so little Leo isn't signer....

And now at the end of the episode 46 on the split-screen that's showing 5 Dark Signers (On the left) and Yusei,Jack,Aki,Luna,Leo(which surly ISN'T SIGNER) and police man Ushio.......so the guy must have som GREAT reason to be there.....lol.....what you think...

Its probably a 90% chance its Rex as he's related to Rudger (which could you the 'negative' association)

Ushio.....no. Silly question' date=' silly idea.

[/quote']

Its Yu-Gi-Oh, anything can happen

Ushio could be a signer, but Rex said the 5th Signer would appear when the other 4 are in serious trouble. Meaning Rex knows who the fifth signer is and it wouldn't surprise me that he/she wont appear til the next season

Its probably a 90% chance its Rex as he's related to Rudger (which could you the 'negative' association)

Ushio.....no. Silly question' date=' silly idea.

[/quote']

Oh yeah, didn't think of that.

That chances of Ushio being a Signer are relatively small. If he was a Signer he wouldn't have been possessed by the spider, since I'm very certain Signer powers negate possession.

The only candidates for Fifth Signer are Rex and Rua, since several hints have been given in relation to both, and it's possible that both are/will become Signers.

Rex:

* Missing the arm that happens to have the Head Birthmark

* Ridiculously extensive knowledge about the Crimson Dragon, even knowing that the Crimson Dragon has the power to control the script and godmod the plot.

* Actually stated that all five Signers were present, even though the only confirmed Signers at the time were Yusei, Jack, Aki, and Ruka.

Rua:

* Power Tool Dragon looks like a mechanical version of the Fifth Dragon. I believe Nitton says that this is due to Rex's left arm being mechanical.

* Rex could die, thus allowing Rua to receive the powers of a Signer.

* Demak duels Rua just because Ruka is in the Spirit World.

And now at the end of the episode 46 on the split-screen that's showing 5 Dark Signers (On the left) and Yusei' date='Jack,Aki,Luna,Leo(which surly ISN'T SIGNER) and police man Ushio.......so the guy must have som GREAT reason to be there.....lol.....what you think....

[/quote']

So just because there happens to be six people, four of which are confirmed Signers, a child with a card that bears a huge resemblance to the Fifth Dragon, albeit mechanical, and a policeman with no hints of being a Signer aside from running into Yusei a lot, you assume that said policeman is a Signer?

It's probably Godwin.

In the episode where the 4 Signers were at his house, he told that the 5th Signer hasn't awoken yet, then it flashed to a scene where the 5th Signers arm was shown.

In my opinion, it's Godwins arm, since, if I remember right, he lost his arm in a accident. So, he could be trying to heal that arm and surgically attach it back.

But that's just me.

Look at my new post at begin of thread....difference of dragons.........

That doesn't help your point. Like I said, Power Tool Dragon can simply be a mechanized version of the Fifth Dragon.

They both have four wings, red eyes, and when Power Tool was equipped with that one card when Rua dueled Divine, look at PTD's left hand.

The main difference is the wing membrane on the 5th Dragon. Power Tool doesn't. However the eyes and marking on face are very similar. However I don't think Rua is the 5th anymore.

Yarabi why would people click on tiny pics

kst80 main arguments for Rex: How much he knows, and the fact he's related to one of the Dark Signers which makes him more probable to have hurt Rudger than any of suggested characters, all of the Dark Signers have been emotionally hurt and/or killed either indirectly by a signer (Aki was involved in the same experiments that killed Misty's Brother, Carly investigated Arcadia to keep her ties with JACK and Yusei made sure Kiryu got caught for murder, just leaving us with Rudger and the 5th, and Demak and Ruka)) since Rudger appears to be paired with the 5th and Rex is his brother it seems to fit.

But the main thing is that Ushion changed his personality.....He become good and kind....but....ok.....he maybe is not.....Signer......

and about fake spider mark....that spider took control of Ushio many ep. ago....Like Yusei,maybe his Signer's powers haven't awoke jet.....

A Signer would not fall prey in that way to a Dark Signer, infact it could awaken the Signer in them. Yusei's awoke because of JACK, JACK we have no idea how his awoke, Ruka when she went into a coma and Aki when she got angry and upset with her dad.

The 5th will be around when they need him or her.

Ushio probably changed alot coz he has a thing for Mikage (moving it from a Love Triangle to more)

Rex is the best candidate for being the 5th Signer, but still it's the wrong arm seen. If he should be the 5th and someone asks why it is like that, I can just imagine:

Question: Why is the arm a right arm when the arm that Rex is missing is his left?

Answer: Rex, the poor guy, was born with two right arms. He was always bullied for this and when he finally lost his left right arm, he installed a mechanized left arm instead. He has kept this a secret and it will never be discussed in the anime, ever!

A Signer would not fall prey in that way to a Dark Signer' date=' infact it could awaken the Signer in them. Yusei's awoke because of JACK, JACK we have no idea how his awoke, Ruka when she went into a coma and Aki when she got angry and upset with her dad.

Ushio probably changed alot coz he has a thing for Mikage (moving it from a Love Triangle to more)

[/quote']

Love rectangle FTW.

Rex is the best candidate for being the 5th Signer' date=' but still it's the wrong arm seen. If he should be the 5th and someone asks why it is like that, I can just imagine:

Question: Why is the arm a right arm when the arm that Rex is missing is his left?

Answer: Rex, the poor guy, was born with two right arms. He was always bullied for this and when he finally lost his left right arm, he installed a mechanized left arm instead. He has kept this a secret and it will never be discussed in the anime, ever!

[/quote']

I'm sorry, but that's a really bad idea. There is one episode (not 22) where we see an example of the Head Birthmark arm, and the Birthmark is on the left arm. It actually does make sense that the since it's the head, it should be on a different arm.

A Signer would not fall prey in that way to a Dark Signer' date=' infact it could awaken the Signer in them. Yusei's awoke because of JACK, JACK we have no idea how his awoke, Ruka when she went into a coma and Aki when she got angry and upset with her dad.

[/quote']

Love rectangle FTW.

Rex is the best candidate for being the 5th Signer' date=' but still it's the wrong arm seen. If he should be the 5th and someone asks why it is like that, I can just imagine:

[/quote']

I'm sorry, but that's a really bad idea. There is one episode (not 22) where we see an example of the Head Birthmark arm, and the Birthmark is on the left arm. It actually does make sense that the since it's the head, it should be on a different arm.

Oh, then Rex is probably the 5th signer.

Archived