NEW Hero deck.

Ragnus

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You took notice of me' date=' but didn't listen. Therefore, you ignored me.

i listened... and i considered what you said... then i decided i didnt agree with what you said...

Also, BECAUSE THE INTERNET SAID IT, IT MUST BE TRUE, AMIRITE!?

... you do realize that that is the actual definition right...

[b']You realise that you shouldn't believe everything you read, right?[/b]

And if you seriously don't think there's anything wrong with that, then you're part of the cancer on YCM.

no the cancer on ycm is all of the nooblets migrating here from 4kids and crap like that...

Eh, that's true. A lot of those piss me off, =\ though you're also part of it for trolling all the new members instead of helping them.

Reaction like this?

Fail troll is fail' date=' he's not getting me worked up at all.

[/quote']

... im just having fun... i like to argue... ask around... and it does seem like you are getting quite worked up about this...

I lol'd, because I'm fine. lrn2trollplz. =]

You took notice of me' date=' but didn't listen. Therefore, you ignored me.

i listened... and i considered what you said... then i decided i didnt agree with what you said...

Also, BECAUSE THE INTERNET SAID IT, IT MUST BE TRUE, AMIRITE!?

... you do realize that that is the actual definition right...

[b']You realise that you shouldn't believe everything you read, right?[/b]

you do relize that that was probably the worst time to try that as a comeback right?

And if you seriously don't think there's anything wrong with that, then you're part of the cancer on YCM.

no the cancer on ycm is all of the nooblets migrating here from 4kids and crap like that...

Eh, that's true. A lot of those piss me off, =\ though you're also part of it for trolling all the new members instead of helping them.

Reaction like this?

[/quote']

... im just having fun... i like to argue... ask around... and it does seem like you are getting quite worked up about this...

I lol'd, because I'm fine.

ok if you are...

lrn2trollplz. =]

lol

"you do relize that that was probably the worst time to try that as a comeback right?"

Yeah probably, but oh well. You still aren't listening to me, I just won't use the word "ignore".

"ok if you are..."

Okay then.

"lol"

What a detailed comment... though you seriously fail at trolling, and it's against the YCM Rules. Why don't you go do it on 4chan...? Oh yeah, because you'd get raped.

"you do relize that that was probably the worst time to try that as a comeback right?"

Yeah probably' date=' but oh well. You still aren't listening to me, I just won't use the word "ignore".

"ok if you are..."

Okay then.

"lol"

What a detailed comment... though you seriously fail at trolling, and it's against the YCM Rules. Why don't you go do it on 4chan...? Oh yeah, because you'd get raped.

[/quote']

you do realize that you are also spamming/trolling right now dont you...?

Yeah probably' date=' but oh well. You still aren't listening to me, I just won't use the word "ignore".

"ok if you are..."

Okay then.

"lol"

[/quote']

I realise that I'm off-topic, yes. I'm not trolling, lol. However I guess some of you people here don't get that I'm trying to clean up the section that broken Rule 6.

Reaction like this?

[/quote']

Eh. I saw the CAPS and I assumed.

Used the CAPS for sarcasm lol.

lol, I would prefer a sarcasm tag... >.>

Okay, I'll do that next time. [/sar]

:P

"ok if you are..."

Okay then.

"lol"

[/quote']

I realise that I'm off-topic, yes. I'm not trolling, lol. However I guess some of you people here don't get that I'm trying to clean up the section that broken Rule 6.

the rule isnt broken at all... this is a fix and/or rate forum... if we couldnt call someones deck bad what would be the point?

though you seriously fail at trolling' date='

[/quote']

actually i am greatly succeeding thanks to you and others...

Evidence #1.

Admitted to trolling, therefore breaking the Rules.

Thanks for taking my bait.

lol its pretty friggin obvious im trolling atm...

and the bait was delicious btw ^_^

though you seriously fail at trolling' date='

[/quote']

actually i am greatly succeeding thanks to you and others...

Whether or not you are being antagonized or not. Your behaviour towards other members is un-acceptable, that and the fact that you are attacking people, in the Yu-Gi-Oh DECK Forum, is rather immature, and completely un-needed.

I will ask you once, and only once, to please take the rules of the forum, and the feelings of those around, into consideration.

There is a difference between Constructive Criticism, and Harsh Criticism.

if i remember correctly spamming is also against the rules... which he admitted to... beside i really dont care...

Would you like me to pull up the 50+ threads that contain more then enough evidence to perma'ban you?

Now, like I said before, I will ask you once, and only once. If a situation like this occurs once more, I wil have no choice but to ban you.

Normal Monsters; 8

Elemental Hero Avian x2

Elemental Hero Burstinatrix x2

Elemental Hero Spark man x2

Elemental Hero Clay man x2

So your basicly saying you suck hard at Yu-Gi-Oh? Is that you message here?

Maybe he wants to make a deck with those cards in it.

Instead of flaming his deck you should try to help him make a hero deck with those monsters into the best deck it can be.

Does anyone have any advice to give BESIDES take the deck apart and throw the cards away?

Your monster lineup should look like this:

3x Wildheart

3x Sparkman

3x Clayman

3x Earth Hex

3x Giant Rat

Sengan

Stratos

As for your spell cards: Remove it all' date=' and start with something [i']like[/i] this:

Heavy Storm

Mystic Space

Miracle Fusion x3

E-Emergency Call x2

Reinforcements of the Army x2(it will be at 1 at some point in March)

Lightning Vortex x2

And as for traps, You only need like 5:

Solemn Judgment x3

Mirror Force

Torrential Tribute

Does anyone have any advice to give BESIDES take the deck apart and throw the cards away?

sometimes, there isn't much else you can do BUT take your deck apart and start from scratch

even sbdnate has had to completely take apart his deck before and start from scratch... what's so hard about taking your deck apart?

sometimes' date=' there isn't much else you can do BUT take your deck apart and start from scratch

even sbdnate has had to completely take apart his deck before and start from scratch... what's so hard about taking your deck apart?

[/quote']

What's hard about taking it apart is that it's a gift from my little brother, and I charish it greatly. So to take it all apart would be upsetting to both of us.

sometimes' date=' there isn't much else you can do BUT take your deck apart and start from scratch

[/quote']

What's hard about taking it apart is that it's a gift from my little brother, and I charish it greatly. So to take it all apart would be upsetting to both of us.

Then don't ask for help.

Archived