NEW Hero deck.

Ragnus

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are you really a retard' date=' or are you kidding?

learn2YGOz

[/quote']

And why are ignorant? I guess some are prone to it, huh? He asked a question, he's new to the site, and you're a dick and an a****** for not HELPING like any other f***ing member from another section. Even sbnate wasn't that bad this time, he just spammed a load of s*** to increase Post Count.

tl;dr: You have nothing better to do then flame someone on a Yugioh Forum.

Faint Brushfire, Insulting me wont work. As far as I can see, you are the one Flaming now. Your Insults just backfired.

OT: Build Big City or Little City

ITT: I have reason to insult you. You, however, do not have reason to insult Ragnus.

Also, your grammar fails horribly.

Who cares?

The local Grammar-Nazi's of the site, such as Umbra and I.

^^;;

Oh, but the real reason to why it sucks that your grammar sucks is that most of the time people don't understand what you're saying, so it isn't great for Deck-Building. :P

Are you really a retard' date=' or are you kidding?

learn2YGOz

[/quote']

And why are ignorant? I guess some are prone to it, huh? He asked a question, he's new to the site, and you're a dick and an a****** for not HELPING like any other f***ing member from another section. Even sbnate wasn't that bad this time, he just spammed a load of s*** to increase Post Count.

tl;dr: You have nothing better to do then flame someone on a Yugioh Forum.

Faint Brushfire, Insulting me wont work. As far as I can see, you are the one Flaming now. Your Insults just backfired.

OT: Build Big City or Little City

ITT: I have reason to insult you. You, however, do not have reason to insult Ragnus.

Also, your grammar fails horribly.

Who cares?

The local Grammar-Nazi's of the site, such as Umbra and I.

^^;;

Oh, but the real reason to why it sucks that your grammar sucks is that most of the time people don't understand what you're saying, so it isn't great for Deck-Building.

All I said about deck building here was:

Build Big City or Little City

Are there any grammatical errors there??^^

people want me to do something and what the f*uck ever' date=' fine, stuffity stuff, blah blah blah blah, this is bullsh*t, and i mean bullsh*t, people just get a life, and start by leaving me the f*ck alone.

[/quote']

this is either a WTF moment or a certain someone made a mistake and posted as there alt...

Ragnus' date=' while a E-Hero fusion may beat your friends decks, it will never beat a well-built, competitive deck and that's what most people want to be posted on the decks section of this site.

[/quote']

That doesn't matter. Any deck can beat any deck, as long as you have the right cards, and the right amount of Luck.

Ragnus' date=' while a E-Hero fusion may beat your friends decks, it will never beat a well-built, competitive deck and that's what most people want to be posted on the decks section of this site.

[/quote']

it doesnt even have to be competitive... just well built... unlike this pile...

[/quote']

So instead of just flaming why don't you offer your help and support to the guy? You don't neccersarily have to help this Deck if you think it's a lost cause but helping the OP would be a good idea and you'd get a lot more respect from me if you did so.

[/quote']

So instead of just flaming why don't you offer your help and support to the guy? You don't neccersarily have to help this Deck if you think it's a lost cause

pretty much the reason i dont help most nooblet decks...

but helping the OP would be a good idea

by flaming him he is being told he is doing it wrong... besides i did help him... as have others... but he wont listen to reason so why bother...

and you'd get a lot more respect from me if you did so.

lol nooblet respect...

[/quote']

So instead of just flaming why don't you offer your help and support to the guy? You don't neccersarily have to help this Deck if you think it's a lost cause

by flaming him he is being told he is doing it wrong... besides i did help him... as have others... but he wont listen to reason so why bother...

lol nooblet respect...

Telling me to take the deck apart is not help. It only makes things worse.

[/quote']

Which is why you're an ignorant jerk.

He's listening to the people that AREN'T flaming him. What is this, do you think you're tough by flaming someone on an internet forum? Get real, kid.

lol nooblet respect...

HAHAHA. Me? A noob? Pfft, I'm a legend on this site. If it weren't for me, the Multimedia section wouldn't exist. You need to get to other sections more.

[/quote']

That doesn't matter. Any deck can beat any deck, as long as you have the right cards, and the right amount of Luck.

I really, really, REALLY wish that were true. But it isn't. If some of the more experienced members offer advice it would be wise to listen to it. If you won't listen then there is no point in posting your deck. This is still a help and improvement section, regardless of the flaming, etc, that goes on.

[/quote']

you got the jerk part right

He's listening to the people that AREN'T flaming him.

not really...

What is this, do you think you're tough by flaming someone on an internet forum? Get real, kid.

lol

lol nooblet respect...

HAHAHA. Me? A noob? Pfft, I'm a legend on this site. If it weren't for me, the Multimedia section wouldn't exist. You need to get to other sections more.

multimedia=/=deck making/player skill level... beside you have said it yourself...

[/quote']

And you're being ignorant by ignoring me.

not really...

Well, he has to a point because he re-made it. I get what you mean though, he did ignore the advice in the other thread.

What is this, do you think you're tough by flaming someone on an internet forum? Get real, kid.

lol

I was expecting this reaction, because you know it's true.

lol nooblet respect...

multimedia=/=deck making/player skill level... beside you have said it yourself...

I admit I suck at the game. Anyway, I didn't mean that type of respect. I meant you'd get more respect from me as a person, or do you not care?

[/quote']

And you're being ignorant by ignoring me.

... you might want to look up the definition of ignore...

not really...

Well, he has to a point because he re-made it. I get what you mean though, he did ignore the advice in the other thread.

lol

I was expecting this reaction, because you know it's true.

lol again

lol nooblet respect...

I admit I suck at the game. Anyway, I didn't mean that type of respect. I meant you'd get more respect from me as a person, or do you not care?

dont really care what other people think about me that much...

You're ignoring me by continuing to flame instead of helping. Maybe you need to look the definition up.

ignore

One entry found.

Main Entry:

ig·nore Listen to the pronunciation of ignore

Pronunciation:

\ig-ˈnȯr\

Function:

transitive verb

Inflected Form(s):

ig·nored; ig·nor·ing

Etymology:

obsolete ignore to be ignorant of' date=' from French ignorer, from Latin ignorare, from ignarus ignorant, unknown, from in- + gnoscere, noscere to know — more at know

Date:

1 : to refuse to take notice of

... i clearly noticed you...

And I'm not surprised, but you should. Don't you see anything wrong with being a total ass to people that need improving at the game?

... ... ... ... ... nope... ... ... ...

[/quote']

You took notice of me' date=' but didn't listen. Therefore, you ignored me.

Also, BECAUSE THE INTERNET SAID IT, IT MUST BE TRUE, AMIRITE!?

And if you seriously don't think there's anything wrong with that, then you're part of the cancer on YCM.

[/quote']

Have you noticed how he is acting towards you? It's to get a reaction like this^^^

i listened... and i considered what you said... then i decided i didnt agree with what you said...

... you do realize that that is the actual definition right...

And if you seriously don't think there's anything wrong with that, then you're part of the cancer on YCM.

no the cancer on ycm is all of the nooblets migrating here from 4kids and crap like that...

[/quote']

[/quote']

Have you noticed how he is acting towards you? It's to get a reaction like this^^^

Why do you think I try to ignore him?

Archived