NEW Hero deck.

Ragnus

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Avian is the only way to summon Flame Wingman' date=' Tempest and Wild Wingman,[/b'] with the exception of King of the Swamp.

Please review over the bolded as to understand why this deck fails.

I find that funny, considering those cards are the reasons I win with the deck.

I find that funny' date=' considering those cards are terrible.

The problem with the deck you are running is that it is too slow. Using Vanillas to make Fusions makes for a very slow moving deck. It takes too long to set everything up, and so by the time you do, you've lost the duel.

[/quote']

Not with my luck.

Avian: Bad

Burstrinatrix: Bad

This Deck: Bad

TC: Bad Deckbuilder

You have 2 options:

1. Build a City Deck

2. Become the least popular and most annoying person on this site.

I choose option 3. Sticking with my Beliefs, and taking any advice I can get.

And what is a City Deck?

Are you really a retard' date=' or are you kidding?

learn2YGOz

[/quote']

And why are ignorant? I guess some are prone to it, huh? He asked a question, he's new to the site, and you're a dick and an jabroni for not HELPING like any other funking member from another section. Even sbnate wasn't that bad this time, he just spammed a load of sheet to increase Post Count.

tl;dr: You have nothing better to do then flame someone on a Yugioh Forum.

learn2YGOz

[/quote']

And why are ignorant? I guess some are prone to it, huh? He asked a question, he's new to the site, and you're a dick and an a****** for not HELPING like any other f***ing member from another section. Even sbnate wasn't that bad this time, he just spammed a load of s*** to increase Post Count.

Thank you.

learn2YGOz

[/quote']

And why are ignorant? I guess some are prone to it, huh? He asked a question, he's new to the site, and you're a dick and an a****** for not HELPING like any other f***ing member from another section. Even sbnate wasn't that bad this time, he just spammed a load of s*** to increase Post Count.

Thank you.

No problems. To be honest you're better off looking for advice on your Deck through PM to somebody decent, and going to other areas of the forum. The people here are known as "TCGJerks" and for a good reason, this is the most hostile section of the forum.

This is Hunter, somebody cool and decent who I think would make a good Mod because he isn't a total jabroni yet he still comes to this section. ^^;;

learn2YGOz

[/quote']

Faint Brushfire, Insulting me wont work. As far as I can see, you are the one Flaming now. Your Insults just backfired.

OT: Build Big City or Little City

learn2YGOz

[/quote']

Faint Brushfire, Insulting me wont work. As far as I can see, you are the one Flaming now. Your Insults just backfired.

ITT: I have reason to insult you. You, however, do not have reason to insult Ragnus.

Also, your grammar fails horribly.

learn2YGOz

[/quote']

ITT: I have reason to insult you. You, however, do not have reason to insult Ragnus.

Who cares?

learn2YGOz

[/quote']

I'll enhance your reputation for this, when I get the chance.

Archived