NEW Hero deck.

Ragnus

Since you guys thought my Hero deck was so pathetic, I decided to add some changes to it. Now I know for a fact that it's much better than what it was before, if it isn't, then atleast Compliment me for trying to make it better;

Normal Monsters; 8

Elemental Hero Avian x2

Elemental Hero Burstinatrix x2

Elemental Hero Spark man x2

Elemental Hero Clay man x2

Effect Monsters; 14

Elemental Hero Bubble Man x1

Elemental Hero Wild Heart x1

Elemental Hero Woodsman x2

Elemental Hero Ocean x2

Elemental Hero Prisma x1

Elemental Hero Stratos x1

Elemental Hero Necorshade x1

Elemental Hero BladeEdge x1

WroughtWeiler x2

Sangan x1

King of the Swamp x1

Fusion Monsters; 15

Elemental Hero Flame Wingman x1

Elemental Hero Thunder Giant x1

Elemental Hero Rampart Blaster x1

Elemental Hero Tempest x1

Elemental Hero Necroid Shaman x1

Elemental Hero DarkBright x1

Elemental Hero Plasma Vice x1

Elemental Hero Wild Wingman x1

Elemental Hero Shining Flare Wingman x1

Elemental Hero Aqua Neos x1

Elemental Hero Flare Neos x1

Elemental Hero Grand Neos x1

Elemental Hero Air Neos x1

Elemental Hero Storm Neos x1

Elemental Hero Magma Neos x1

Spells; 14

Future Fusion x1

Miracle Fusion x2

Polymerization x2

Skyscraper x1

Skyscraper 2 - Hero City x1

Lightning Vortex x2

Fifth Hope x1

Swords of Revealing Light x1

Heavy Storm x1

E - Emergency Call x2

Traps; 14

Hero Signal x3

Justi-Break x3

Mirror Force x1

A Hero Emerges x2

Hero Counterattack x2

Sakuretsu Armor x2

The Transmigration Proficy x1

Torrential Tribute x1

Side Deck; 15

Elemental Hero Neos x2

Neo-Spacian Aqua Dolphin x1

Neo-Spacian Flare Scarab x1

Neo-Spacian Grand Mole x1

Neo Spacian Air Hummingbird x1

Neo Space x1

Neos Force x1

Brain Control x1

Elemental Absorber x1

Hero Blast x3

Hand Destruction x2

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol, and it's Faint Brushfire of all people. xD I'm not so well-known in this pathetic excuse for a section, though. :P Not really you specifically, but that rule is a load of bullshit.

Anyway, that rule should seriously be changed as it's killing the section. Darth agrees with me on this, so I think we should talk to JoC and Crab about it.

Lol' date=' and it's Faint Brushfire of all people. xD I'm not so well-known in this pathetic excuse for a section, though. :P Not really you specifically, but that rule is a load of bullshit.

Anyway, that rule should seriously be changed as it's killing the section. Darth agrees with me on this, so I think we should talk to JoC and Crab about it.

[/quote']

Well, when I get the chance, I'll enhance your reputation for being somewhat supportive.

Eh, I can't stand to see people get flamed like that when they've done nothing wrong, especially new members to the community. That is why I'm sticking up for you.

If you people just want to flame to increase Post Count, then get the funk out. If you want to just praise, then you aren't really helping. However, if you're telling him how to improve, then thank you. I can't help myself as I don't play the game (which I just lost, :P), but seeing this section in what seems to be a worse state then GFX a while back makes me want that Rule 6 changed and punishments handing out to those that flame.

Eh' date=' I can't stand to see people get flamed like that when they've done nothing wrong, especially new members to the community. That is why I'm sticking up for you.

If you people just want to flame to increase Post Count, then get the f*** out. If you want to just praise, then you aren't really helping. However, if you're telling him how to improve, then thank you. I can't help myself as I don't play the game (which I just lost, :P), but seeing this section in what seems to be a worse state then GFX a while back makes me want that Rule 6 changed and punishments handing out to those that flame.

[/quote']

You took the words right out of my mouth.

lol

I admit the Heroes aren't exactly the best cards in the game. Heck, for all I know, they could probably be the worst. But weather the deck wins or loses, they provide some form of entertainment for both the user and the opponent.

In the end, that's what the game is all about. Providing ourselves with entertainement.

Holy s**t pile of fail!!!!!!!!!

This is pure proof that Rule 6 is broken. It should be "No Flaming anyone or their Decks. Don't post if you don't have anything constructive to say to help the OP improve".

6. Flaming

Yes' date=' this is one of the general site rules, but because of recent disputes over what constitutes flaming, I feel that it should be defined here in more detail.

"Flaming" is a direct insult to a person. Example: "You are an idiot".

Speaking ill of a person's deck is not considered flaming. For example, "this deck sucks" is perfectly acceptable.

Speaking ill of a person's recommendations is also not considered flaming. For example, "your suggestions suck" is perfectly acceptable.

Speaking ill of a person's playing ability is generally not considered flaming. For example, "you suck at this game" or "learn to play" are perfectly acceptable. However, this can become flaming if done improperly; for example, "only an idiot could be this bad at this game" would be considered flaming.[/quote']

So, yhea, Faint, he has every right to say it =/

You are still doing it wrong.

Read my post before yours.

And I know' date=' dumbass. I said that Rule 6 is [b']broken[/b] and that it needs to be changed. Learn to read please.

I got a question' date=' why do you have brain control in your side deck. That card is basically useless. Use change of heart or something better then that.

[/quote']

xD, no offense, but even I know that Brain Control sucks and I haven't played since Battle City aired.

Archived