Portal of Darkness

Ragnus

My Dark World Deck is Rediculosly powerful' date=' but i'm still being called Noob.

[/quote']

*Ahem*

I hate the terms "nooblet" and "noob". They're immature in the same way. You' date=' Ragnus, just pointed out the flaw in this argument, but most people can tell how good a person is at YGO by seeing how well built their deck is. Which is exactly why you are being called a "noob/nooblet".

[/quote']

^...Because the deck still doesn't live up the standards of Dark World Decks.

Here's a tip:

[spoiler=Hint Hint, Wink Wink, Nudge Nudge]Don't use Renge. Don't use Reign Beaux unless you use Morphing Jar and Creature Swap. Veil doesn't work with DW effects. Dark Deal is too situational.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My Dark World Deck is Rediculosly powerful' date=' but i'm still being called Noob.

[/quote']

*Ahem*

I hate the terms "nooblet" and "noob". They're immature in the same way. You' date=' Ragnus, just pointed out the flaw in this argument, but most people can tell how good a person is at YGO by seeing how well built their deck is. Which is exactly why you are being called a "noob/nooblet".

[/quote']

^...Because the deck still doesn't live up the standards of Dark World Decks.

Here's a tip:

Don't use Renge. Don't use Reign Beaux period. Veil doesn't work with DW effects. Dark Deal is too situational.

fix'd

They may be noobs in your mind' date=' but over here, they're highly top classed. A couple of them even won tournaments.

[/quote']

What decks were they running anyways?

from what he said at another point in time was:

dragon

CB

and some other kind of fail deck...

They may be noobs in your mind' date=' but over here, they're highly top classed.

no they are still nooblets where ever they go... but there are other people besides them that are actually "highly classed" and will smear you into the ground and laugh at you much like i have...

[b']A couple of them even won tournaments.[/b]

against other noobs...

I give up on you. You think everyone new here is a noob. You have no respect for anyone new. And how do you know they're all noobs if you've never dueled them before? Answer me!

Because he knows card effects!! duh. You may expect everyone to be a noob and not know YGOZ, because where you are from they are noobs, just look at you. How stupid do you think sbnate is? He knows cards effects, unlike you. You think " oh, u haev nott duled dis dekk, so hao doo u nowe it sukks". There is a little thing called card effects!!! They are widley known, sbnate is a pro and knows lots of effects! he also knows your deck is crap, 'cause it is. Christ, boy!

Okay, this topic is basically about a TC who fails at deck making and decides, after heaps of criticism, to keep posting on this website. Deck after deck, TC decides to ask for help and fixes, when TC ignores them at all times.

Then, TC thinks, Since these people obviously are saying I am bad, don't like my decks, and think I suck at this game, the most logical decision would be to keep posting. Since TC is a noob, he takes his criticism, quotes it, and basically says NO U to everything.

No one cares if you can't get the right cards; it's something you have to learn to live with on YCM. And the fact that you are saying this deck is undefeated is obivous evidence to the kind of people you duel. Not only is this deck just awful, as evidenced by the cards and their line-ups, you suck at Yu-Gi-Oh.

On a side note, Waboku and Threatening Roar are most definitely not hard to come by. They're 25 cent commons that have been reprinted multiple times. Get your facts straight, noob.

tl;dr Version: GTFO of YCM.

Okay' date=' this topic is basically about a TC who fails at deck making and decides, after heaps of criticism, to keep posting on this website. Deck after deck, TC decides to ask for help and fixes, when TC ignores them at all times.

Then, TC thinks, [i']Since these people obviously are saying I am bad, don't like my decks, and think I suck at this game, the most logical decision would be to keep posting.[/i] Since TC is a noob, he takes his criticism, quotes it, and basically says NO U to everything.

No one cares if you can't get the right cards; it's something you have to learn to live with on YCM. And the fact that you are saying this deck is undefeated is obivous evidence to the kind of people you duel. Not only is this deck just awful, as evidenced by the cards and their line-ups, you suck at Yu-Gi-Oh.

On a side note, Waboku and Threatening Roar are most definitely not hard to come by. They're 25 cent commons that have been reprinted multiple times. Get your facts straight, noob.

tl;dr Version: GTFO of YCM.

You Rock. Teach these noobs,

Ragnus: I don't stand for crap like coming from your keyboard, not just the deck, but pretty much every stubborn, stupid, nooby, just plain stupid post you typed, not to be harsh

owaitusuckatdecksandexceptingcriticismsoGTFO

EDJ, you got it wrong.

These topics are about two sides: The Newbies(Let's just call them the Sharks) and The Anti-Newbies(Which we'll call the Jets).

The Sharks posted their decks which are not very good at all, awaited comments. The Jets commented by saying things such as "GTFO noob", or "This deck sucks". The Sharks were irritated with these comments, and decided to respond with whatever comebacks they knew.

The Jets responded with more deck flaming. The Sharks said that there was no advice being told, and that there were only negative comments on their decks, which was a lie. It was a lie because some members(Even some Jets) gave legitimate deck advice, while saying the decks weren't good. The Sharks made the mistake of coming across as arrogant users who were only looking for positive comments. The Jets were coming across as arrogant jackasses. The Jets are still coming across as arrogant jackasses.

Faint Brushfire(Let's call him Bob) and Bloodrun(Let's call him Joe) were incredibly annoyed by the entire ordeal, but saw the argument and decided to aide the Sharks. Bob argued with one of the Jets and succeeded in showing what said Jet was really trying to do. Joe took the argument up quietly, and responded to the Jet's admittance to trolling. Joe then posted a question in the 'Forum Rules' Thread, and that's the entire argument.

EDJ' date=' you got it wrong.

These topics are about two sides: The Newbies(Let's just call them the Sharks) and The Anti-Newbies(Which we'll call the Jets).

The Sharks posted their decks which are not very good at all, awaited comments. The Jets commented by saying things such as "GTFO noob", or "This deck sucks". The Sharks were irritated with these comments, and decided to respond with whatever comebacks they knew.

The Jets responded with more deck flaming. The Sharks said that there was no advice being told, and that there were only negative comments on their decks, which was a lie. It was a lie because some members(Even some Jets) gave legitimate deck advice, while saying the decks weren't good. The Sharks made the mistake of coming across as arrogant users who were only looking for positive comments. The Jets were coming across as arrogant jackasses. The Jets are still coming across as arrogant jackasses.

Faint Brushfire(Let's call him Bob) and Bloodrun(Let's call him Joe) were incredibly annoyed by the entire ordeal, but saw the argument and decided to aide the Sharks. Bob argued with one of the Jets and succeeded in showing what said Jet was really trying to do. Joe took the argument up quietly, and responded to the Jet's admittance to trolling. Joe then posted a question in the 'Forum Rules' Thread, and that's the entire argument.

[/quote']

Is there a problem with helping others?

[/quote']

Is there a problem with helping others?

Where did I say that?

[/quote']

What side are you trying to defend?

Also, just stick with the regular names, changing the names, makes it hard to follow.

[/quote']

What side are you trying to defend?

Also, just stick with the regular names, changing the names, makes it hard to follow.

I'm not defending either side. I'm just saying what happened. At least, from what I have read.

Changing the names is fun :P

Archived