1x card destruction

1x giant trunade

1x mst

1x brain control

1x monster reborn

3x solemn

3x skill drain

3x dark bribe

just made this really quick so it could probably use some work... if you want my other build just say so...

this is the new idea you gave me btw...

3x silva

3x gold

2x fusiler dragon

3x beast king barburos

2x broww

3x vandylgon

2x a cat of ill omen

3x dwd

3x trade-in

2x allure

1x cosr

1x card destruction

1x giant trunade

1x mst

1x brain control

1x monster reborn

3x solemn

3x skill drain

3x dark bribe

just made this really quick so it could probably use some work... if you want my other build just say so...

Why isn't fusiler maxed?

this is the new idea you gave me btw...

3x silva

3x gold

2x fusiler dragon

3x beast king barburos

2x broww

3x vandylgon

2x a cat of ill omen

3x dwd

3x trade-in

2x allure

1x cosr

1x card destruction

1x giant trunade

1x mst

1x brain control

1x monster reborn

3x solemn

3x skill drain

3x dark bribe

Why isn't fusiler maxed?

room was limited... i will probably end up changing it though...

I don't Possess any Threatening Roars or anything like that. They're hard to come by these days.

You're right. I mean really' date=' the stress you get from looking around your house for a dollar is back breaking. Three dollars plus shipping and handling? Highway robbery!

[/quote']

Umm......Was that Sarcasm, or were you agreeing with me?

I don't Possess any Threatening Roars or anything like that. They're hard to come by these days.

You're right. I mean really' date=' the stress you get from looking around your house for a dollar is back breaking. Three dollars plus shipping and handling? Highway robbery!

[/quote']

Umm......Was that Sarcasm, or were you agreeing with me?

your sarcasm detectors fail...

Florida

No wonder' date=' I live in New Hampshire. Things over here are very limited.

[/quote']

There's this thing called the internet

On the internet, there are multiple websites that you can go onto in which, you can buy many cards, including the OMGWTFBBQ rare cards like waboku

@nate

ok, I was just wondering

Florida

[/quote']

On the internet, there are multiple websites that you can go onto in which, you can buy many cards, including the OMGWTFBBQ rare cards like waboku

@nate

ok, I was just wondering

Difficult to do that without a credit card.

Florida

[/quote']

@nate

ok, I was just wondering

use your parent's/guardian's card...

Florida

[/quote']

@nate

ok, I was just wondering

then your left with 2 options

a ) get a credit card (their quite useful )

b ) Head to your local card shop/flea market where you should be able to find a bunch for real cheap.

Though honestly, I don't think you really need waboku, threatening roar, or negate attack...

They won't allow me to. Besides, I don't know how credit cards work.

Florida

[/quote']

@nate

ok, I was just wondering

b ) Head to your local card shop/flea market where you should be able to find a bunch for real cheap.

Though honestly, I don't think you really need waboku, threatening roar, or negate attack...

From what I can see, it doesn't need improvement at the moment. It's undefeatable so far.

They won't allow me to. Besides' date=' I don't know how credit cards work.[hr']

Florida

[/quote']

@nate

ok, I was just wondering

From what I can see, it doesn't need improvement at the moment. It's undefeatable so far.

thats because you have dueled only nooblets so far...

They won't allow me to. Besides' date=' I don't know how credit cards work.[hr']

Florida

[/quote']

@nate

ok, I was just wondering

It's been pointed out that your deck needs multiple improvements...

It's kinda funny how you ask for advice, and yet ignore it when it's given to you...

They may be noobs in your mind' date=' but over here, they're highly top classed.

no they are still nooblets where ever they go... but there are other people besides them that are actually "highly classed" and will smear you into the ground and laugh at you much like i have...

[b']A couple of them even won tournaments.[/b]

against other noobs...

They may be noobs in your mind' date=' but over here, they're highly top classed.

no they are still nooblets where ever they go... but there are other people besides them that are actually "highly classed" and will smear you into the ground and laugh at you much like i have...

against other noobs...

I give up on you. You think everyone new here is a noob. You have no respect for anyone new. And how do you know they're all noobs if you've never dueled them before? Answer me!

against other noobs...

I give up on you. You think everyone new here is a noob. You have no respect for anyone new. And how do you know they're all noobs if you've never dueled them before? Answer me!

I hate the terms "nooblet" and "noob". They're immature in the same way. You, Ragnus, just pointed out the flaw in this argument, but most people can tell how good a person is at YGO by seeing how well built their deck is. Which is exactly why you are being called a "noob/nooblet".

against other noobs...

for two reasons...

1) you beat them

2) you said it yourself...

My Dark World Deck is Rediculosly powerful

... really now... i think you need to look up the definition of powerful or you meant to type "hilarious"...

' date=' but i'm still being called Noob.

because you are... why could you not have realized that yet?

[/quote']

Archived