The Dark Cast

Ragnus

You don't understand. When my brother get upset' date=' it becomes next to impossible to stop him. He's a great kid, and when he's hurt, so am I. That may sound lame to you, but if you lived a life like mine, you'd understand why I don't take apart things that important to my family.

[/quote']

so in other words you dont want to make your family better...

What sbdnate just said.

What kind of a child is your little bro? Emotionally unbalanced? O_O

You don't understand. When my brother get upset' date=' it becomes next to impossible to stop him. He's a great kid, and when he's hurt, so am I. That may sound lame to you, but if you lived a life like mine, you'd understand why I don't take apart things that important to my family.

[/quote']

so in other words you dont want to make your deck better...

Fixed.

If what you say is true, then try to get the following cards(In Order of Importance):

Magical Exemplar x3

Apprentice Magician

Crystal Seer x2

Old Vindictive Magician x2

Allure of Darkness x2

Brain Control

Magician's Circle x2

Solemn Judgment x3

[/quote']

Fixed.

If what you say is true, then try to get the following cards(In Order of Importance):

Magical Exemplar x3

Apprentice Magician

Crystal Seer x2

Allure of Darkness x2

Brain Control

Magician's Circle x2

Solemn Judgment x3

refix'd...

[/quote']

so in other words you dont want to make your brother better...

Fixed.

Magical Exemplar x3

Apprentice Magician

Crystal Seer x2

Allure of Darkness x2

Brain Control

Magician's Circle x2

Solemn Judgment x3

refix'd...

In accordance with Spawn's latest post, fix'd...

[/quote']

Fixed.

Magical Exemplar x3

Apprentice Magician

Crystal Seer x2

Allure of Darkness x2

Brain Control

Magician's Circle x2

Solemn Judgment x3

refix'd...

In accordance with Spawn's latest post, fix'd...

rerefix'd

he clearly said family...

9. The Jack Witt Clause

All deck topics are treated as rate and fix topics. This means that' date=' when you post your deck, you will receive comments and evaluations of the deck's quality from other members and suggestions as to how to improve it. If you cannot deal with this, then do not post your deck. If you post your deck and then show that you cannot or will not accept constructive criticism, you will not only appear childish but also run the risk of having your topics closed.

[/quote']

tl;dr version : If you can't accept criticism or suggestions then don't post.

Haha, I was dragged here from Drift, if you're wondering why the funk Faint Brushfire's in TCG. ;)

Okay, myself I can not offer improvement ideas, or rate, or tell you it's good. However, I can offer you some advice. If you post here, you have to take the constructive critism. You can ignore bastards like sbnate, who just flame and offer nothing. However, Spire helped you at the start of the thread and J-Max helped you a few times in your other thread that got locked. It's like the GFX section, even if it's not good, you have to take the ideas and put them into your next tag. Face it mate, it's the only way you'll improve. Do not take this as a flame, or anything else, because it's the truth. That's all I'm gunna say, but listen to it.

sbnate, though I haven't met you before you are seriously a dick. People like you are the reason that I'm not going to get back into the TCG, because you have no time to help people that are new. Go suck a cows bellend, or something constructive. Ya know?

Your doing this ALL wrong' date=' and will get flamed for it.

The cards in bold are the reason:

Normal Monsters; 7

Mystical Elf x3

Gemini Elf x2

Dark Magician x2

Effect Monsters; 13

Skilled Dark Magician x3

Blast Magician x1

Silent Magician Lv 4 x1

Silent Magician Lv 8 x1

Apprentice Magician x2

Ancient Lamp x1

Card Ejector x2

Breaker the Magical Warrior x1

Dark Magician Girl x1

Spells; 10

Lightning Vortex x1

Pot of Avarice x1

Monster Reborn x1

Mage Power x1

United We Stand x1

Dark Magic Curtain x1

Heavy Storm x1

Sages Stone x1

Swords of Revealing Light x1

Diffusion Wave-Motion x1

Traps; 10

Mirror Force x1

Sakuretsu Armor x2

Covering Fire x2

Magic Cylinder x1

Spellbinding Circle x2

Shadow Spell x2

/Topic

You're kind of wrong. It's possible to build a good Deck with Dark Magician and Dark Magic Curtain; it would just require a lot of time and dedication.

I'll be honest; the Deck's not going to win you any Tournaments, but with some adjustments, things could be different. I'd suggest (if you want to keep it Spellcaster-Themed) trying Village-Lock or a Dark Magician Synchro Deck.

For starters, take out all of the Normal Monsters except for Dark Magician, and add 2 Dark Magic Curtain.

It's not completely horrible, but it's not good either.

Well' date=' just put the deck away and make a less fail one... :/

[/quote']

Oh, this is funking great advice. [/sar]

If you people don't have anything constructive to say that can help not neccersarily the Deck improve, but the OP also then just don't bother posting. GFX used to be this bad before it was cleaned up, and I seriously feel that TCG needs to undergo the same changes.

You're kind of wrong. It's possible to build a good Deck with Dark Magician and Dark Magic Curtain; it would just require a lot of time and dedication.

I'll be honest; the Deck's not going to win you any Tournaments' date=' but with some adjustments, things could be different. I'd suggest (if you want to keep it Spellcaster-Themed) trying Village-Lock or a Dark Magician Synchro Deck.

For starters, take out all of the Normal Monsters except for Dark Magician, and add 2 Dark Magic Curtain.

[/quote']

Now this, is better advice. This place needs more people like Star.

Well' date=' just put the deck away and make a less fail one... :/

[/quote']

Oh, this is f***ing great advice. [/sar]

If you people don't have anything constructive to say that can help not neccersarily the Deck improve, but the OP also then just don't bother posting. GFX used to be this bad before it was cleaned up, and I seriously feel that TCG needs to undergo the same changes.

I'll be honest; the Deck's not going to win you any Tournaments' date=' but with some adjustments, things could be different. I'd suggest (if you want to keep it Spellcaster-Themed) trying Village-Lock or a Dark Magician Synchro Deck.

[/quote']

Now this, is better advice. This place needs more people like Star.

The problem is, I'm not very good. =P

On-topic, I'd suggest taking out Ancient Lamp, both Silent Magicians, and Blast Magician and adding 1 Apprentice Magician and 3 Crystal Seer.

Haha' date=' I was dragged here from Drift, if you're wondering why the f*** Faint Brushfire's in TCG. ;)

ignore a******s like sbnate, who just flame and offer nothing.

*cough*... i know quite a few members that would dissagree with that...

sbnate, though I haven't met you before you are seriously a dick.

ok you got me there...

People like you are the reason that I'm not going to get back into the TCG,

and i care why...?

because you have no time to help people that are new.

read first response...

Go suck a cows bellend, or something constructive. Ya know?

if you are going to try to insult someone at least try...

[/quote']

Haha' date=' I was dragged here from Drift, if you're wondering why the f*** Faint Brushfire's in TCG. ;)

[b']Okay, you'll only help people that are good at the game. That better?[/b]

ok you got me there...

Damn funking right.

and i care why...?

You don't, which is exactly the point.

read first response...

Right back at you.

Sorry, I don't sit on the computer all day trying to think of insults like you. Hehe, obviously you have no life.

"i have a depressing life so ima make myself feel better by taking it out on children who arent good at card games."

[b']I fail to see them.[/b]

ok you got me there...

and i care why...?

You don't, proving your a d***. If you'll try helping people instead of being a lousy troll you wouldn't be having this conversation right?

read first response...

[b']I fail to see them.[/b]

ok you got me there...

and i care why...?

You don't, proving your a d***. If you'll try helping people instead of being a lousy troll you wouldn't be having this conversation right?

read first response...

Thanks for standing up for me.

Archived