[spoiler=traps]

Ojama Trio

DNA Surgery x3

Ultimate Offering x2

Mirror force

Total count: 42

What's wrong wth Man Eater Bugs?

To slow

flip effect (Kinda goes along with the to slow thing )

Isn't needed

I can see how that might make sense' date=' but even so...being able to destroy any monster is powerful.

[/quote']

If you really need monster removal, go with something like fissure, smashing ground, or lightning vortex. They're better at monster removal and you don't have to wait a turn to activate their effects.

To slow

Isn't needed

I can see how that might make sense' date=' but even so...being able to destroy any monster is powerful.

[/quote']

If you really need monster removal, go with something like fissure, smashing ground, or lightning vortex. They're better at monster removal and you don't have to wait a turn for them to be blown to sh!t before they can do anything.

fix'd

To slow

Isn't needed

[/quote']

If you really need monster removal, go with something like fissure, smashing ground, or lightning vortex. They're better at monster removal and you don't have to wait a turn for them to be blown to sh!t before they can do anything.

fix'd

I knew I forgot to mention something

Thanks Nate ^_^

• 1 month later...

To slow

Isn't needed

[/quote']

If you really need monster removal, go with something like fissure, smashing ground, or lightning vortex. They're better at monster removal and you don't have to wait a turn to activate their effects.

I prefer using offerings to the doomed, 'cause it's a quick play and if you're playin' against some1 that likes to use things like stealth bird and then covering them with things like feint plan, offerings to the doomed is a way to go, to prevent further damage, quick.

Archived