What a Zombie Deck? Haven't Seen One of These in a While | Rate My Failure | It's Not Even Finished for Crying Out Loud

Felix

First things first, please read this bit. OK so I'm from the UK and because of that my access to cards is limited to a Toys 'R' Us that's about 20 miles away, an Argos that gives me the selection of the most recent pack *3 and a Structure Deck and of course Ebay. However we all know what's wrong with Ebay now don't we? So anyway I'm working with what I've got and that's Zombies. I got the old structure deck and the new one and also some other cards that collected. In short this deck will kick my other friends asses because they're even bigger noobs than I am but I don't know how it would do in the USA's now fvcked up Meta. I just want t make this as awesome and none dead draw prone as possible.

I've written ^this paragraph for two reasons. The first is sympathy and the second is protecting my self from people like Judgement Dragon and Sbdnate.

This is the first deck list on YCM so be nice and remember I’m from the UK and we all suck at Yugioh over here.

Monsters * 20?

Level 5+

~ Red-Eyes Zombie Dragon

~ Malevolent Mech – Goku En

~ Patrician of Darkness (I’ll be swapping Vampire Lords of this for Il Blud because I know it’s a beast for Zombie Decks)

~ Vampire Lord

~ Despair from the Dark *2

Level 4-

~ Pyramid Turtle *3

~ Paladin of the Cursed Dragon

~ Mezuki *2

~ Zombie Master *2

~ Spirit Reaper

~ Soul-Absorbing Bone Tower ?

~ Chiron the Mage (don’t ask just suggest something better) ?

~ Snipe Hunter

~ Breaker the Magical Warrior

~ Gigantes (I suck:cry:) ?

Spells *13?

~ Book of Life *3

~ Zombie World (Probabaly gonna need 2)

~ Terraforming

~ Call of the Mummy *2

~ Monster Reborn

~ Card Destruction

~ Lightning Vortex

~ Magical Mallet

~ Card of Safe Return *2

Traps *3? (Need you to tell me what I should add)

Sakuretsu Armor *3

Extra Deck *?

*Shrugs Shoulder* Could be VWXYZ Dragon Catapult Cannon for all I know :/

As you can see I only have down 36 cards so I need 4 more (1 probably being another Zombie World). I could change it into one of those Synchro Zombie Decks, that would be pretty cool and with their insane effects pretty powerful too. I also need help on Side Deck Ideas seeing as how I’ve never had time for one (never gone to any kind of tournament ever).

Please help and remember, “I’m from the UK”.

Also I think it fits the current list but I don’t know.

^It's banned, read up a bit would yah.

Okay I don't own the zombie world deck but I think it is the same thing except a few cards added and taken out here and there. If this isn't like the zombie world deck iwould give it a 5/10.

Well thanks but I was hoping for more than someone just pointing out the obvious. Anyway this is better than the original.

I’m from the UK and we all suck at Yugioh over here.

JesusofChaos would like a word with you.

And this is the cheapest Zombie build I can think of that you should go for:

Extra Deck:

As many Synchros as possible

Monsters: 19

3x Caius the Shadow Monarch

2x Malevolent Mech - Goku En (summonable without Tribute)

1x Raiza the Storm Monarch

3x Pyramid Turtle

3x Mezuki

3x Zombie Master

2x Armageddon Knight

1x Sangan

1x Snipe Hunter

Spells: 14

3x Hand Destruction (I wouldnt worry about -1's with Mezukis and CoSR in here)

3x Book of Life

2x Card of Safe Return

2x Foolish Burial (same as Hand Destruction)

1x Monster Reborn

1x Heavy Storm

1x Giant Trunade

1x Brain Control

Traps: 7

1x Torrential Tribute

3x Threatening Roar

3x Phoenix Wing Wind Blast

Kind of a Zombie Monarch Deck with huge cutbacks (note the lack of Plaguespreaders, Goblin Zombies and Allure of Darkness among other things).

Thanks but I think I'll try a Zombie Synchro build, one where I actually have a chance to summon them, summon loads of stuff Synchro the crap out them hopefully OHKO. Thankyou for not abusing me and tell Jesus I'm sorry (I guess it's just me and the people I know).

Don't worry I will but for what I currently own that's the best I've got plus they get summoned very easily with the aid of Pyramid Turtle and with the people I'll be dueling they won't be able to do much about it. Although I gotta say I don't think there's anything wrong with Spirit Reaper.

I’m from the UK and we all suck at Yugioh over here.

JesusofChaos would like a word with you.

And this is the cheapest Zombie build I can think of that you should go for:

Extra Deck:

As many Synchros as possible

Monsters: 19

3x Caius the Shadow Monarch

2x Malevolent Mech - Goku En (summonable without Tribute)

1x Raiza the Storm Monarch

3x Pyramid Turtle

3x Mezuki

3x Zombie Master

2x Armageddon Knight

1x Sangan

1x Snipe Hunter

Spells: 14

3x Hand Destruction (I wouldnt worry about -1's with Mezukis and CoSR in here)

3x Book of Life

2x Card of Safe Return

2x Foolish Burial (same as Hand Destruction)

1x Monster Reborn

1x Heavy Storm

1x Giant Trunade

1x Brain Control

Traps: 7

1x Torrential Tribute

3x Threatening Roar

3x Phoenix Wing Wind Blast

Kind of a Zombie Monarch Deck with huge cutbacks (note the lack of Plaguespreaders' date=' Goblin Zombies and Allure of Darkness among other things).

[/quote']

I see no tuners.

However we all know what's wrong with Ebay now don't we?

Um...I've used Ebay countless times to get my cards and have had a problem maybe once (the guy sent me 1 blazewing butterfly instead of 3, then I got refunded my 2 dollars), even that that wasn't that big of a problem.

Anyways, for the deck, I can't think of any easy, cheap suggestions. PSZ's price is bound to drop in March, you could wait till then and give him a shot.

I'm referring to the fact that (as you mentiond) price is rediculous. They've got whole Tele DAD decks going for £1200+, which is over $1400.

You right about Plauge Spreader, I think I'll just wait till what I want is cheaper. (Even if Zombies are pathetic ater the new list)

Obviously' date=' and it's so easy to pull off too, actually I didn't notice it before but the whole build was built around just that, who'da guest it... That better of bin a joke Godzilla other wise your gonna be called an idiot.

[/quote']

LOL you my friend are the idiot.

You can easily steal a tuner from your opponents grave or field with them. Then you can bring out Goyo for even more tuner theft. The deck is not based on them but it won't hurt to have them in there just in case you get the opportunity.

I would be careful about who I called an idiot if I were you.

Look the fact that there is only 1 way to do it means it's for the lulz that's why I said it' date=' that's what it means... idiot... Nice name/avi though.

[/quote']

No it is not for "the lulz" it is for a a tactical +1 that is never a detriment to the deck. While the deck can work fine without the synchro support, you would have to be an idiot not to understand their placement or comprehend how much they will help you in the long run.

Look the fact that there is only 1 way to do it means it's for the lulz that's why I said it' date=' that's what it means... idiot... Nice name/avi though.

[/quote']

Until they invent a card that attacks the opponent's extra deck or something, there is no reason to not run synchros...

outside of not owning any/being to lazy to proxy them of course....

It is for a a tactical +1 that is never a detriment to the deck. While the deck can work fine without the synchro support' date=' you would have to be an idiot not to understand their placement or comprehend how much they will help you in the long run[b'] = for the lulz[/b]

Stop arguing, that's just a smart way of saying "for the lulz", I'm not an aggressive or argumentative person but if all you're going to do is SPAM my thread by criticizing my understanding of the game then I'm pretty sure I can slap you with some kind of penalty.

EDIT: Forget what I said, I don't know what I'm doing but it's still "for the lulz" whatever you say.

Archived