Heroes of All Elements

Ragnus

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I mean an ACTUAL compliment. One that gives people reason to press forward' date=' one that's kind to them, one that doesn't make them want to kill themselves when it's over. THAT KIND OF COMPLIMENT!

[/quote']

... its pretty sad when a comment over the internet about a game makes you want to kill yourself... but go ahead... but tell me how you are going to do it before you do...

Well would you accept this as a compliment.

Thanks for showing me how not to make a hero deck? XD

you should be thanking his little brother for that...

Don't you dare make fun of my little brother again.

you are the one that said he made it...

... just wondering... what would/could you possibly do to me if i did call your brother, lets say a... raging fvcktard??

Ragnus' date=' you wont get a compliment from these Hero-haters. Like about 90% of the members on this forum hate Heroes and will never compliment you as long as you live.

I learned that the hard way.

[/quote']

WRONG!!!

i actually like hero's... but only a good hero deck will get a compliment... thats what you should have learned...

Ragnus' date=' you wont get a compliment from these Hero-haters. Like about 90% of the members on this forum hate Heroes and will never compliment you as long as you live.

[/quote']

I don't care if that's true. I've won several duels using the Hero Deck.

[/quote']

WRONG!!!

i actually like hero's... but only a good hero deck will get a compliment... thats what you should have learned...

Translation: No Hero deck is good. (except maybe the City decks, but that's all the Heroes can do)

I think the Heroes can get better when Absolute Zero comes out in GX Volume 4...

Not just that. I've beaten an exodia deck

lol i can tell you that was built horribly wrong right now

' date=' A Dragon Deck

lol dragon that was built wrong

, a Crystal Beast Deck

no one can brag about beating this... and it was built horribly wrong im sure...

, my Dark World Deck

thats a piece of fail

, and my spell caster deck.

HAHA thats a joke...

[/quote']

Archived