Heroes of All Elements

Ragnus

Well' date=' how am I suppose to know when someone is being Sarcastic?

[/quote']

if its a good comment aimed at you or something that makes you actually look smart...

Why are you even here sbdnate?? Dont you have a life or something or is your life this forum?

lol if you are going to try to insult someone please do it properly...

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[/quote']

if its a good comment aimed at you or something that makes you actually look smart...

Why are you even here sbdnate?? Dont you have a life or something or is your life this forum?

I think his life is insulting others.

... yeah it does...

*pats head* its ok yugioh master lol' date=' i never knew that this game was so important dat u would be an ass to new people at the game. people come here for help, thats why they post their deck and ask u to FIX or rate it...but its ok though if bashin on "noobs" makes u feel better about ur self and the fact that ur a sad excuse for a person lol

[/quote']

*Pats Head*...And he followed it up with an 'lol'. I can't say that I support flaming a person constantly. But I can say that if your deck sucks, and you post crappy decks constantly, they will be flamed. There's no chance that they won't be flamed at all. And these "noobs" you talk about are called "noobs" because they don't know what they are doing, which, it seems, you don't either.

~~lol

i never said his deck was good, it is a bad deck, but if a person is new, or dont know wat they are doing, why flame? why not give advice and help...is it dat fun to be an ass? and actually im not goin to say im the best player around but i am fairly good at the game. the simply point i was tryin to make is, dont be an ass to "noobs" they came to the site for help...so ummmmm why dont u help?

Good Idea. By the way, where's your advice?

im not good at using a hero deck cause i never got into dem, but the best i can do is post the one i used for like a week b4 a scraped it.

Monsters- 20

E-hero Avian x2

E-hero Busrtinatrix x2

E-hero Sparkman x2

E-hero Blade Edge x2

E-hero Ocean x2

E-hero Stratos x1

E-hero Prisim (or watever his name is) x2

E-hero Wildheart x2

E-hero Woodsman x2

King of The Swamp x3

Spells -15

E- Emergency Call x3

Heavy Storm x1

Monster Reborn x1

Miracle Fusion x2

Polymerization X2

Shrink x2

Skyscraper 2- Hero City x2

R- Righteous Justice x2

Traps -5

Migic Cylinder x1

Mirror Force x1

Royal Decree x2

Torrential Tribute x1

Fusions -14

Flame Wingman x2

Phoenix Enforcer x2

Rampart Blaster x2

Shining Flare Wingman x2

Shining Phoenix Enforcer x2

Terra Firma x2

Wildedge x2

i dunno if its the good or not, but i did pretty ok with it while i used it

no... it is not good...

well like i said, im not into them, but it would be nice if u pointed out the bad parts and give ideas on improving it

Here we go again.

mind fixin it?

[/quote']

I think his life is insulting others.

getting warmer...

[/quote']

He's here for the lulz, and to get advice on his decks...

Oh, and to boost his ego, though that usually comes with the getting advise on his decks thing...

like you could do better...

to much work involved... and i dont feel like getting permabanned...

[/quote']

Oh, and to boost his ego, though that usually comes with the getting advise on his decks thing...

lol

[/quote']

lol

What your too scared to make a come back and get permban???? Or it is jsut an excuse that this forum is actually your life and you cant leave it. Come on you pussy

so whats happened since ive been go-... ROFLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!! this is great!

[/quote']

lol

What your too scared to make a come back and get permban???? Or it is jsut an excuse that this forum is actually your life and you cant leave it. Come on you pussy

i smell a ban coming on...

so whats happened since ive been go-... ROFLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!! this is great!

[/quote']

lol

as do i...

and welcome back bro...

[/quote']

lol

as do i...

and welcome back bro...

nice to be back bro!

[/quote']

lol

as do i...

and welcome back bro...

nice to be back bro!

ok get back on topic now...

[/quote']

lol

as do i...

and welcome back bro...

nice to be back bro!

meh, i'm hitting the sack. i just wanted to check out what was going on since i've been gone.

[/quote']

lol

as do i...

and welcome back bro...

nice to be back bro!

meh, i'm hitting the sack. i just wanted to check out what was going on since i've been gone.

ok...

Archived