Heroes of All Elements

Ragnus

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Too many fusions(You can only have 15 Fusions/Synchros). As for the spamming, I could care less.

You would be given gratitude if you(Like so many other "nooblets") were willing to learn and would lurk more. Then, you would know what cards were good and what were bad, which would help you make better decks, and not be flamed for making bad ones any more.

... yeah it does...

*pats head* its ok yugioh master lol, i never knew that this game was so important dat u would be an ass to new people at the game. people come here for help, thats why they post their deck and ask u to FIX or rate it...but its ok though if bashin on "noobs" makes u feel better about ur self and the fact that ur a sad excuse for a person lol

... yeah it does...

*pats head* its ok yugioh master lol' date=' i never knew that this game was so important dat u would be an ass to new people at the game. people come here for help, thats why they post their deck and ask u to FIX or rate it...but its ok though if bashin on "noobs" makes u feel better about ur self and the fact that ur a sad excuse for a person lol

[/quote']

*Pats Head*...And he followed it up with an 'lol'. I can't say that I support flaming a person constantly. But I can say that if your deck sucks, and you post crappy decks constantly, they will be flamed. There's no chance that they won't be flamed at all. And these "noobs" you talk about are called "noobs" because they don't know what they are doing, which, it seems, you don't either.

~~lol

... yeah it does...

*pats head* its ok yugioh master lol' date=' i never knew that this game was so important dat u would be an ass to new people at the game. people come here for help, thats why they post their deck and ask u to [b']FIX or rate it[/b]...but its ok though if bashin on "noobs" makes u feel better about ur self and the fact that ur a sad excuse for a person lol

franziska-tiskb.gif

There are some things in life that can't be fix'd

These things include the RRoD, and really really bad decks.

... yeah it does...

*pats head* its ok yugioh master lol' date=' i never knew that this game was so important dat u would be an ass to new people at the game. people come here for help, thats why they post their deck and ask u to FIX [b']or rate[/b] it...but its ok though if bashin on "noobs" makes u feel better about ur self and the fact that ur a sad excuse for a person lol

i can say beyond a shadow of a shadow of a doubt that i rated the deck...

... yeah it does...

*pats head* its ok yugioh master lol' date=' i never knew that this game was so important dat u would be an ass to new people at the game. people come here for help, thats why they post their deck and ask u to FIX or rate it...but its ok though if bashin on "noobs" makes u feel better about ur self and the fact that ur a sad excuse for a person lol

[/quote']

*Pats Head*...And he followed it up with an 'lol'. I can't say that I support flaming a person constantly. But I can say that if your deck sucks, and you post crappy decks constantly, they will be flamed. There's no chance that they won't be flamed at all. And these "noobs" you talk about are called "noobs" because they don't know what they are doing, which, it seems, you don't either.

~~lol

i never said his deck was good, it is a bad deck, but if a person is new, or dont know wat they are doing, why flame? why not give advice and help...is it dat fun to be an ass? and actually im not goin to say im the best player around but i am fairly good at the game. the simply point i was tryin to make is, dont be an ass to "noobs" they came to the site for help...so ummmmm why dont u help?

... yeah it does...

[/quote']

~~lol

i never said his deck was good, it is a bad deck, but if a person is new, or dont know wat they are doing, why flame? why not give advice and help...is it dat fun to be an ass? and actually im not goin to say im the best player around but i am fairly good at the game. the simply point i was tryin to make is, dont be an ass to "noobs" they came to the site for help...so ummmmm why dont u help?

They come to the site to brag and get praise, not because they want help. They don't think they need help.

... yeah it does...

[/quote']

~~lol

*cough*

... yeah it does...

[/quote']

~~lol

Good Idea. By the way, where's your advice?

Look the guy came on this site to get help to improve his deck and I did as well. We come here to get a little help but we dont even get the help we want. Instead we just get flamed away by the asses on the forums that think they know it all and dont even help. If you dont have anything nice to post then dont funking post.

Look the guy came on this site to get help to improve his deck and I did as well. We come here to get a little help but we dont even get the help we want. Instead we just get flamed away by the asses on the forums that think they know it all and dont even help. If you dont have anything nice to post then dont f***ing post.

Thank you for helping. It's nice to see that someone can show some defense for another.

Then please give me some advice.

I just did...

Blitzer's First Law (For the sake of a repost)

The more zeroes and the less digits a number has' date=' the more people like it and use it.

[b']Blitzer's Second Law[/b]

The worse a Deck is, the more likely it is going to get flamed, and the more chance it was made by a noob.

Look the guy came on this site to get help to improve his deck and I did as well. We come here to get a little help but we dont even get the help we want. Instead we just get flamed away by the asses on the forums that think they know it all and dont even help. If you dont have anything nice to post then dont f***ing post.

Thank you for helping. It's nice to see that someone can show some defense for another.

oez noez nooblets to the rescue!!!

Archived