Polymerization x2

Miracle Fusion x3

Future Fusion x1

Traps; 5

Hero Signal x1

Mirror Force x1

Threatening Roar x3

^Fixed^. This is the best I could do...

Thanks for the advice. I'll try to put some work on my deck using those cards.

... :/

Don't give me another insult. Atleast he gave me REAL advice' date=' and didn't tell me to throw it away.

[/quote']

what advice...? i just see his deck list...

Which still uses polymerization...

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Listen' date=' Rangus, this is a Hero-haters forum. No matter what you put up about Heroes, you WILL be stoned for it. I get it a lot (basically everytime). So don't think everyone's gonna like ur deck.

[/quote']

not all e hero decks are flamed... just yours... and the other nooblets...

I don't expect anyone to like my deck' date=' i'm only asking that people atleast take into consideration that I tried to make a good hero deck.

I can't stand being insulted every 5 minutes. It hurts my feelings Greatly.

[/quote']

i want to respond to that but it would be completely inappropriate and would probably get me banned...

that I tried to make a good hero deck.

If it were 'good'' date=' You wouldnt make it an 80 card deck with [i']every single[/i] 'Elemental Hero' card known to man kind.

See, This is whare we draw the line. Jaden =/= Actual E-Hero deck.

Its only good, and ONLY GOOD, in the Anime.

that I tried to make a good hero deck.

If it were 'good'' date=' You wouldnt make it an 80 card deck with [i']every single[/i] 'Elemental Hero' card known to man kind.

See, This is whare we draw the line. Jaden =/= Actual E-Hero deck.

Its only good, and ONLY GOOD, in the Anime.

Atleast consider the fact that I tried.

Sheesh.

Atleast consider the fact that I tried.

Its not of matter of 'the fact that I tried'' date=' Its because you watch [i']WAY TOO MUTCH[/i] Yugimonz GX, and think E-Heros = the best possible deck.

Look, If you want to make a hero deck, at least make something good.

In this case, Try to make Dark Gaia OTK, Little City, Rat-Hero, [insert good hero deck here], and NOT a terrible one that uses Neos and Poly. Because Neos & poly in the same deck = auto-phail

yes you tried and failed... horribly... beyond horribly... and beyond that...

*Tristen screams in the background' date=' "Burn the witch!!"*

[/quote']

Continuously quoting the Abridged Series won't get you anywhere. You're a college student, so that's especially sad.

Listen' date=' Rangus, this is a Hero-haters forum. No matter what you put up about Heroes, you WILL be stoned for it. I get it a lot (basically everytime). So don't think everyone's gonna like ur deck.

[/quote']

Hey, we like Prisma, Stratos, and Alius. You just get "stoned" because you can't make good Decks, and you always remake threads of your Decks with a relatively small difference.

However, you're sure better than this n00b.

Look, I already said that I don't watch the cartoons.

Clearly no one is going to show me respect around here.

If no one likes the Hero decks, then maybe you should put up a rule saying don't put down any decks that involve the hero cards. If i had known that I was going to be insulted because of my hero deck, then I would never have come here. My deck may lose duels because of its massive weaknesses, but atleast my friends give me compliments for improving it on a weekly basis whenever I do lose.

I don't care what some of you guys may say, i'm keeping my Hero deck with me. Besides, This deck was a gift from my Little Brother. I'm not gonna throw it away or take it apart because you guys say it's horrible. I take great pride in my Brothers hard work to bring these cards together for me.

Look' date=' I already said that I don't watch the cartoons.[/quote']

Then why the heck does it contain all the same contents that other Hero-wanabees have?

No one really respects eachother. You get flamed' date=' You just take it, and move on with your life. Seriously, how hard is that?

then maybe you should put up a rule saying don't put down any decks that involve the hero cards.

Actually, Thare is. Its a rule saying that if you post your deck, It means we are allowed to comment/critisize it.

Besides' date=' This deck was a gift from my Little Brother.[/quote']

Well that explains WHY its so bad.

I take great pride in my Brothers hard work to bring these cards together for me.

Then tell your brother to re-make it, And dont use so many hero cards.

Look' date=' I already said that I don't watch the cartoons.

If no one likes the Hero decks, then maybe you should put up a rule saying don't put down any decks that involve the hero cards. If i had known that I was going to be insulted because of my hero deck, then I would never have come here. My deck may lose duels because of its massive weaknesses, but atleast my friends give me compliments for improving it on a weekly basis whenever I do lose.

I don't care what some of you guys may say, i'm keeping my Hero deck with me. Besides, This deck was a gift from my Little Brother. I'm not gonna throw it away or take it apart because you guys say it's horrible. I take great pride in my Brothers hard work to bring these cards together for me.

[/quote']

no one gives a d@mn about you're little nooblet brother...

@everyone: yay i think he is leaving... thats one nooblet down... now we only have... 98% of the site to go!

Archived