Traps[4]:

2x Waboku

2x War Chariot

Extra[15]:

3x Gyzarus

2x Heraklinos

1x Chimeratech Fortress Dragon

9x Generic Synchros

Please help me fix this, I'm not familiar with Gladiator Beasts. Also provide reasons for me to accept your fixes or I'll ignore it 50% of the time.

Also provide reasons for me to accept your fixes or I'll ignore it 50% of the time.

I don't see how Prisma Glads are bad, they T16'd at SJC San Fran.

Laquari at 3 is sexy, more consistency and a better chance to get Heraklinos on the field. Bestiari is the same way, a better chance at getting Gyzarus out.

I assume Control Glads is Glads with more tech than usual, and considering the fact that the San Fran T16 build only teched in a pair of Rai-Ohs and Mole, I doubt that you would consider that Control Glads.

Rai-Oh would be nice, but honestly, I want to cut away from the price, and not add.

Mirror Wall is good in theory, but the Shrinks are enough. Unlike Shrink, it isn't chainable, and I have 2 Wabokus anyway.

PWWB's just don't belong in Glads, most of the time, there isn't anything in your hand you'd want to discard.

Also provide reasons for me to accept your fixes or I'll ignore it 50% of the time.

I don't see how Prisma Glads are bad' date=' they T16'd at SJC San Fran.

Laquari at 3 is sexy, more consistency and a better chance to get Heraklinos on the field. Bestiari is the same way, a better chance at getting Gyzarus out.

I assume Control Glads is Glads with more tech than usual, and considering the fact that the San Fran T16 build only teched in a pair of Rai-Ohs and Mole, I doubt that you would consider that Control Glads.

Rai-Oh would be nice, but honestly, I want to cut away from the price, and not add.

Mirror Wall is good in theory, but the Shrinks are enough. Unlike Shrink, it isn't chainable, and I have 2 Wabokus anyway.

PWWB's just don't belong in Glads, most of the time, there isn't anything in your hand you'd want to discard.

[/quote']

Darius and Equeste say hi

[/quote']

Darius has Prisma to prime the graveyard, and Equeste primarily recurs War Chariot, and I definitely want to discard that.

[/quote']

Darius has Prisma to prime the graveyard, and Equeste primarily recurs War Chariot, and I definitely want to discard that.

PWWB S/T dis Chariot...

GB hit direct

tag for equeste ...

[/quote']

PWWB S/T dis Chariot...

GB hit direct

tag for equeste ...

How about:

1. Set Chariot

2. Activate Chariot

3. Tag for Equeste

4. Reset Chariot

[/quote']

PWWB S/T dis Chariot...

GB hit direct

tag for equeste ...

How about:

1. Set Chariot

2. Activate Chariot

3. Tag for Equeste

4. Reset Chariot

Can't activate chariot when first set...

Guest PikaPerson01

I don't recall off the top of my head what "B-Con" meant. Could someone refresh my memory?

On-topic: Hippo Glad is bad. RFG Gladiator is alright. Messes with Tele-DAD and Zombies.

RoTA and Prisma route are beginning to get out of style since Glads became an anti meta Deck.

B-Con is Brain Control.

@Sasukechidori, Thanks for pointing out the obvious, I guess I should've specified on another turn, considering using it would be better than pitching it and hoping to land an attack just to recur it. I'd rather just set it.

@toni, I guess with the low GB count dropping the Respites makes sense, but the E-Cons are nice and give Samnite a better chance to run over something and search out Chariot.

@Sasuke again, I guess 3 Chariots would make sense because I'm running Samnite which searches them all out.

@Pika, Really? I always was fond of the hippo. RFG Gladiatiors was my initial idea, but it was lost in my train of thought that morphed into this. Should I turn this into RFG Glads? I run Macro religiously at locals. What's a good RFG list? I still wanna keep the Rescue Cats and Samnites though.

Alsom I might cut the Koala, he just seems out of place now.

Guest PikaPerson01

Ah, m'kay.

It's just, setting Hippo is such a painfully obvious looking move. If you're dueling a Glad Beast deck, and he sets a card, you pretty much know its gonna be Hippo. Furthermore, tagging into it is not beneficial at all, since all it does is sit there, not doing anything until you normal summon Bestiari or something and tag for Gyzarus.

Archived