3 dark world dealings

3 upstart goblin

3 hand destruction

3 jar of greed

3 defense draw

3 good goblin housekeeping

3 legacy of yata garasu

3 reckless greed

basically, every card in here is a +0 or -1 for draw power.

hypothetically speaking, this should be able to get out exodia on the 2nd - 4th turn reliably.

@fagnarutoname

-my deck

+some jabroni meta deck, which is obviously not what im trying to go for here, you stupid troll. anyone can make any kind of deck and take up half of it with a ddraw/allure/tradein engine. and the sad part is, most people do. thats why this meta is bad.

spirits are interesting. in running this through yvd, the only things im not liking are the defense draws, which are situational-ish, and the flip monsters. im fine with the searchers, but mimic feels weird to me. is there any spirit that lets /me/ draw?

also, im having some issues with hand destruction, dropping before drawing is screwing me over a bit, as i usually dont have 2 cards i want to get rid of, since every card in the deck is more or less autonomous of all others.

is there some draw technique im missing? maybe i should take out destuctions and mimics for a gorz, toon tables, and maybe even thunder dragons to thin it out a bit faster.

wait....crazy idea....what if you stacked the deck with cards that milled stuff into your grave and then used pot of averice to throw exodia from your grave to deck and use some of that draw power to draw it all...

Suggestions

needle worm nest

lightsworns

foolish burials

u know just a suggestion

parshaths? pfft. im looking for something new AND good, not just special.

if your going to flame it, please provide reasoning.

furthermore, @ troll: bad deck idea is bad.

tl;dr. multi-step decks are bad. avarice is a dead draw until all 5 pieces are in the grave then. or at least a fair enough ratio to merit me using it. furthermore, draw and self-mill conflict at points.

last, why would i ever foolish a piece of exodia when i can use emissary or sangan to search it?

see other troll? i provided a reasoning for shooting down his bad idea.

wait....crazy idea....what if you stacked the deck with cards that milled stuff into your grave and then used pot of averice to throw exodia from your grave to deck and use some of that draw power to draw it all...

Suggestions

needle worm nest

lightsworns

foolish burials

u know just a suggestion

Im negging you for encouraging someone to break the rules. Stacking is illegal

hes just bad at verbs.

parshaths require other cards to run. sanc, nova, valhalla, or even just some card thats meant to stay alive.

poison draw is a simple +0. slow, but a shield in himself. i dont like him, but hes superior to dekoichi or mimic.

i dont care about lifepoints.

Archived