so who do u pick  

1 member has voted

1. 1. so who do u pick

• Goku
    • Naruto

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I remember some saying that Naruto in nine tailed mode couldnt destroy a village, if you see the flashback in the Anime, you can that an entire Village was destroyed by 4-tailed naruto. And Nuchicha101, Naruto could easily beat Hercules. Goku....hmmm..................

I vote Naruto! Naruto in sage mode is strong. He's also strong in 4-tails and more. I bet he could Goku in sage or 9-tails mode (I think and I'm sure).

i would say goku would win against naruto because even if goku was not a super saiyan he would be able to destroy planets while if naruto turns into any of his tails he could only make some dents at the most.

goku would never blow up a planet. he believes in peace. and goku has a limit of power too. in the show havent you seen goku getting too tired and un able to fight because of loss of energy. i say they are both equaly matched because naruto is quick and stealthy and can confuse goku with shadow clone. he could kill goku if he made 100 shadow clones all using 9 tailed fox resengan. and another way to beat goku is to hold chi chi hostage. theyre both my fav shows but i like dbz better. but if you watch naruto alot he can use transfromation and summoning justsu so he could become the nine-tailed fox just by combining transformation with the cheif toad and abliverate him.

none of the sommons can destroy world and goku can only destroy planets if it is faced toward one but if he aims it sideways it wont do alot of damage to the planet and if he can aim it sideways he can destroy all of the clones and clones wont work when naruto is wearing the fox cloak since it damages them too much. goku doesnt even need to use energy blasts. one he turns super saiyan its all over

Goku.

Goku could just go in a big field, fly up, and spam ki blasts or use a Spirit Bomb. I meen think about it, 5-tailed/sage Naruto uses Rassengan and Goku uses Super Sirit Bomb. Who do you think will win? The power of a fox demon, or the power of all living things on the planet?

goku can fly use ki and hes pretty much a very strong fighter for he has fought against people who have been able to destroy planets while naruto can only destroy villages in any of his forms. not to mention that goku can use his spirit bomb on naruto.

I dont really know think about it like this though:

388047518935624_2.jpg

If Goku was that age then Naruto would win easily.

But Naruto would have some trouble with the great ape if the fight just happened to be at night durring a full moon. At that age, theirs no way Goku could have won, since he only had Master Roshi's training, not King Kai's or the training h did in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber. Goku could kill Naruto within 10 minutes if the used his full power.

• 3 weeks later...

i dont think a shurkin would do anything to goku. they can reflect blasts of doom that can kill planets and beams that are so sharp they cut threw mountains. and rausingun is not noting compared to a dbz char. naruto at max power would have a dbz power level of probily near 2000. as seen freza got to over 50 million and goku managed to win. cell probily had 5x that. and kid buu 5x that. and omega shenron had to have 20x what buu had. just in dbz they never truly show the intensity of thier attacks increaseing. cell could not only destroy a planet but a intire solar system. and broly riped apart 1/4 of a galaxy going on a rampage. just to show what naruto would be dealing with to any die hard naruto fans. since common sense doesnt work i am going into detail.

Archived