Naruto vs. Goku

Night

so who do u pick  

1 member has voted

1. 1. so who do u pick

• Goku
    • Naruto

Yeah i'm farther in Naruto than you he goes 5 tails.Goku does not go super saiyan 5.Dragon ball AF was made by Dragon ball fanatics.Toei animation even said Dragon ball GT is the last of all Dragon bal series(I know it really sucks).And Killertrey40 Super saiyan 4 Goku can destroy WHOLE planets.5 tailed Naruto can't even destroy a country.so thats why my vote is GOKU.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry' date=' but Goku can Instant Transmission, and he loves to fight. Also, if you watched the Cell Saga, Goku will sacrifice a planet if it is necessary. He did it to King Kai's planet, he can do it again.

[/quote']yeah that planet only had 3 people on it. and instant transmission only works if he can sense there energy and naruto could just suppress his chakara while hiding.

Good point, but he knows that sacrifices must be made to ensure the good of all, and plus, naruto doesn't have great chakra control... Sakura does though.

GOKU BIG TIME. goku before he was strong anoth to beat radiz could probily beat naruto{and thats saying something since radiz is so weak in the show}. cause i dont see rausingun blowing up a moutain.

and once he reached 9000 in power he had anoth power to destrouy the planet. and then any hope of naruto wining would be out the door

It did slice one in half though.

Wait, I just realized this.

Also in Hermit Mode (Sage Mode) he is equal to Goku Super San 4' date=' Cell Final Form, and Vegita.

[/quote']

Altogether or separate, because his power in sage mode can't equal all of them together, and separately, those are three very different power levels.

Goku, end of discussion.

I'd like to see Naruto take on Majin Buu, Baby Vegeta, or Omega Shenron. I can't see how it's fair.

And in regards to that remark about Goku can only destroy US military in SS5. First as already stated, there s non. And also, he could probably do that even in SS1. Frieza destroyed a whole planet and Goku SS1 was stronger than him.

Goku would win Cuz Goku can destroy whole planets if he wants cuz of the massive power levels of Super saiyan 4.And if he fused with Vegeta to form Super saiyan 4 Gogeta he would use his ultimate move 100x Big Bang kamehameha.Naruto can barely destroy a small village due to small chakra level(Even in Nine tails he can't even kill Sasuke).so my vote is GOKU!

That is not fair...

• 3 months later...

I mean really, who thinks Naruto could win? I'm not being rude (its your opinion!) its just that Goku could could defeat Naruto easily. Goku could defeat 4 tailed Naruto without going Kaio-Ken(a transformation before super saiyan).Hercule could defeat Naruto even though hes not that strong. Goku could win nuff' said, discussion over.

...Goku would win naruto would might win in nine tail fox mode all 9 tails O_O!!!!!!

Who the hell bumped th- Oh whatever.

Goku at the beginning of DBZ with weighted clothing on could beat 8-Tailed Naruto+Any h4x the story could throw at him.

No goku would lose terribley but goku still gets my vote

Archived