so who do u pick  

1 member has voted

1. 1. so who do u pick

• Goku
    • Naruto

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

GOKU BIG TIME. goku before he was strong anoth to beat radiz could probily beat naruto{and thats saying something since radiz is so weak in the show}. cause i dont see rausingun blowing up a moutain.

and once he reached 9000 in power he had anoth power to destrouy the planet. and then any hope of naruto wining would be out the door

goku would never blow up a planet. he believes in peace. and goku has a limit of power too. in the show havent you seen goku getting too tired and un able to fight because of loss of energy. i say they are both equaly matched because naruto is quick and stealthy and can confuse goku with shadow clone. he could kill goku if he made 100 shadow clones all using 9 tailed fox resengan. and another way to beat goku is to hold chi chi hostage. theyre both my fav shows but i like dbz better. but if you watch naruto alot he can use transfromation and summoning justsu so he could become the nine-tailed fox just by combining transformation with the cheif toad and abliverate him.

Sorry' date=' but Goku can Instant Transmission, and he loves to fight. Also, if you watched the Cell Saga, Goku will sacrifice a planet if it is necessary. He did it to King Kai's planet, he can do it again.

[/quote']yeah that planet only had 3 people on it. and instant transmission only works if he can sense there energy and naruto could just suppress his chakara while hiding.

Goku would win Cuz Goku can destroy whole planets if he wants cuz of the massive power levels of Super saiyan 4.And if he fused with Vegeta to form Super saiyan 4 Gogeta he would use his ultimate move 100x Big Bang kamehameha.Naruto can barely destroy a small village due to small chakra level(Even in Nine tails he can't even kill Sasuke).so my vote is GOKU!

Archived