Final fantasy x Yuna, valefor and bahamut plus new card concept

RemovedRemoved

My new concept is kinda like a new ritual/synchro monster called an aeon,

first the summoner

yunacardcom.jpg

images found on google

rules of the summoner

1.a summoner has to be on the field to summon an aeon

2.like a gemini a summoner does not have the summoner effect right away, the card has to wait till the next main phase when it was summoned or be fliped summoned,

3.the other normal effect it has can be used right away

4. it acts as a normal monster card and is effected by all spells,traps and effects

5.a summoner can not be destroyed by battle if an aeon is on the field

the aeons

valefor

ValrforXcom.jpg

images found on google

bahamut

BahamutXcom.jpg

images found on google

aeon rules

1. aeons are stored in the extra deck, not the main deck

2. aeons can only be summoned if the required number of summoners is on the field

3. to summon an aeon, you must tribute monsters from your hand or feild whose levels add up to be equal or more than the level of the aeon (like a ritual), a summoner card can not be used as tribute or the aeon is destroyed

4. if a summoner is destroyed and there are no other summoners on the filed, all aeons are returned to the extra deck

5. if a aeon is destroyed it is sent to the graveyard, if it is special summoned back from the graveyard and there is no summoner cards on the filed, during the end phase of the turn it was summoned, it returns to the extra deck

6. aeons are affected by all things which affect a normal type monster

any advice that people could give me to improve the aeon concept would be appreciated

i used red as a colour as the only other alternative would have been brown and a used "aeon" instead of "summones" because of how summoned is already part of the game

I do not own the artwork I use. I simply use it to better enhance my cards.

Archived