Dragon Master Knight #2

JinKazama

which card is better?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. which card is better?

• the holo one
    • the non-holo one

[spoiler=img cred]img cred goes to http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn60/Zenkar_2008/Anime%20Guys/Dragon_Knight_by_pamansazz.jpg

208465mw6.jpg

208465wu2.jpg

[spoiler=lore]"Dark Blade" + "Gearfried The Iron Knight" + "Black Luster Soldier"+ "Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon"

This monster cannot be Special Summoned except by Fusion Summon. This card gains 5000 ATK for each Dragon - Type monster on your side of the field except this card.

Stupidly overpowered and no. The Summoning Conditions don't balance the card. Elemental Hero Prisma, King of the Swamp and cards like King of the Swamp like The Light - Hex Sealed Fusion and the rest of the Hex Fusion family make this so. Also add Dragon's Mirror to that. This card is easily OTK capable. I mean. An easy 5000 ATK boost.

I like the second card image better. The holo in the first one is way too rough.

wait. Isn't the effect the same as the regular dragon master knight. All he did was make an awesome pic and and change fusion material. I don't think it's overpowered. Since the original only needed BEUD and BLS. This one needs them and 2 others.

^If I'm mistaken please tell me.

I like it.

8.7/10

I don't think it's overpowered.

^If I'm mistaken please tell me.

I like it.

8.7/10

How wasn't it overpowered? After the summon of that card' date=' if there's ANY Dragon type monsters on the field accept that card, that card gains 5000 ATK, which would make its ATK even higher than you possible make them on this site. This is THE DEFINITION of OP'd.[/color']

Archived