Yugioh the FIRST movie

one question' date=' how the **** does meteor black d (3500 Atk) Beat Blue eyes U (4500 ATK)

[/quote']

Remember this is YUGIOH the anime not the game they can change the rules all they want. Also it wasn't technically BEUD he just used some spell card to chain them toghether, so I suppose the real attack is more like 9000

one question' date=' how the **** does meteor black d (3500 Atk) Beat Blue eyes U (4500 ATK)

[/quote']

Remember this is YUGIOH the anime not the game they can change the rules all they want. Also it wasn't technically BEUD he just used some spell card to chain them toghether, so I suppose the real attack is more like 9000

But in the first series card game that the back was purple that card had 4500 atk.

That was not blue eyes ultimate dragon, It was a forced fusion like thing, It had 3 parts, each with 3000 attack and 2500 defense, But still, 3000 attack. NOT BEUD.

Technically it was just a powered up set of connected Blue Eyes (Infact they promoed as Blue-Eyes White Dragon's 3-Body Connection, and its added effect was attacking 8 times). Basically 3 Blues Eyes + Wicked Chain + 1500 attack.

I might watch the film again just to figure it out.

Answer:

REBD + Meteor Dragon + Polymerization

BECAUSE: BEWD/Connected's attack is never shown as being 4500. Thanks mainly to all issued attacks being on Defense monsters. My guess is they decided to power it up when they released it as a Promo to make more people want it, also they had to have REBD included in a fusion and win, so had to keep BEWD/Connected down for the sake of the film, also the Wicked Chains break as MBD goes to attack. The whole Blue Eyes brings victory, but Red Eyes brings the possibility of victory, message of the film, I guess.

Archived