1x Brain Control

Traps: 7

1x Torrential Tribute

1x Bottomless Trap Hole

2x Macro Cosmos

3x Solemn Judgment

Rate / Fix.

I could build this..

I just need 2 more allures :/ I can't find cheap ones anywhere these days... Where did all the noobs go..

I pulled my Allure. I'm still 2 short of a set. Hell' date=' they're cheaper than 2 D-Draws but they are much harder to find.

[/quote']

Yeah. I ebayed my allure. I have 2 D Draws. I'm pleading to try and find a third :(

I could build this..

I just need 2 more allures :/ I can't find cheap ones anywhere these days... Where did all the noobs go..

I pulled my Allure. I'm still 2 short of a set. Hell' date=' they're cheaper than 2 D-Draws but they are much harder to find.

[/quote']

Yeah. I ebayed my allure. I have 2 D Draws. I'm pleading to try and find a third :(

I payed $120 for my 2 D-Draws and I'm never getting rid of them. Not at this stage anyway. Same goes for my Allure. I aint getting rid of it.

I could build this..

[/quote']

I payed $120 for my 2 D-Draws and I'm never getting rid of them. Not at this stage anyway. Same goes for my Allure. I aint getting rid of it.

Yeah. Im guarding my allure & D Draws with my life

same with my 3 Necrofaces :O:O:O <--

• 3 weeks later...

- 2 firestorm + 2 pmd

I dont think PMD will work in here. Similar wording to Trooper being the reason and Trooper has a ruling regarding Macro Cosmos/Dimensional Fissure and related cards.

the purpose of the deck is flawed then' date=' all synchros minus rda all need the grave to actually work! ,and all rda is good for is gettign rid of spirit reaper

[/quote']

RDA, TRA, ICD, they don't need the Grave to work. Stardust is still in a way a Solemn with legs so it isn't a complete waste.

Archived