80x80 Avatars...

No we would overload the bandwidth.

What? No we wouldn't' date=' YCMaker is rich enough, he can easily pay for more, not that he needs to.

I agree to make them bigger, but I also disagree because of the problems that could happen.

So in other words, I don't really care that much anymore about larger avatars especially if they will cause problems in the future.

Same here.

If the layout was like this::

It is possible to have avatars of 100 x 100 or 150 x 150.

Yeah, but YCMaker's custom skin (the current one) is sort of unique. If we added more things where it says "Posts | Joined | Reputation | Points", such as prizes and something else, and YCMaker actually bothered to fix the skin, then yeah, maybe we could have this idea implemented. Although, 'nuff said, until that, it's a no.

No we would overload the bandwidth.

What? No we wouldn't' date=' YCMaker is rich enough, he can easily pay for more, not that he needs to.

I agree to make them bigger, but I also disagree because of the problems that could happen.

So in other words, I don't really care that much anymore about larger avatars especially if they will cause problems in the future.

Same here.

If the layout was like this::

It is possible to have avatars of 100 x 100 or 150 x 150.

Yeah' date=' but YCMaker's custom skin (the current one) is sort of unique. If we added more things where it says "Posts | Joined | Reputation | Points", such as prizes and something else, and YCMaker actually bothered to fix the skin, then yeah, maybe we could have this idea implemented. Although, 'nuff said, until that, it's a no.

[/quote']

All PB's skins are like that. This template & skin aren't unique. The one I showed you is unique because no one thought of it >_>.

Archived