Subbed or Dubbed?

Which is better, Subbed or Dubbed?

Feel free to give your opinion. I've been wondering this for weeks.... With dubbed, it's in your language but it's dubbed for 6 year olds..... With subbed, it's not in your language but it has subtitles with cussing....

I personly like subbed..... But I saw my first episodes dubbed......

I don't know which one's better....

Which is better' date=' Subbed or Dubbed?

Feel free to give your opinion. I've been wondering this for weeks.... With dubbed, it's in your language but it's dubbed for 6 year olds..... With subbed, it's not in your language but it [b']has subtitles with cussing.... [/b]

I personly like subbed..... But I saw my first episodes dubbed......

I don't know which one's better....

What is wrong with that?

I will hit anyone that says dub.

subbed. no contest. Subs should be available and aired for all anime, with dubs as an option and aired as well.

also, a lot of the dub VAs aren't very good, so even if it has the true names and all the Japanese is better because they take their anime seriously.

Dubbed because it is in my language lol I judt personally don't like having to stare at the bottem of the screen the whole time.. Don't get me wrong id prefer for it to not be so immature but if I wanted to read id have a book (go ahead and flame that's just my personal feelings)

Please' date=' 4kids has ruined every dub there is. Name just ONE anime where the dub is better than the sub

[/quote']

Well, Dragon Ball Z sounds better when dubbed, but only because when it´s subbed, Goku sounds like a lady(and yes, I know that the character´s voice is made by a lady)

But, for me, it´s just one fact:

SUBBED FTW!

Subs for me' date=' usually just go for raw until I need the subs.

[/quote']

Do you know what's going on in the raw? I've been watching the raw for 5Ds and when they aren't dueling I have next to no clue what is going on.

Sometimes you can know without seeing the subs, just by what the characters do. Like the whole Ryo is gonna die thing in 147/148, I could tell Sho had been told, by his body language. Some animes without subs your screwed (if you don't know Japanese) e.g Death Note.

Archived