Traps

-Return from the Different Dimension

-Crush Card Virus

-Interdimensional Matter Transporter x2

-Dust Tornado

-Sakuretsu Armor x2

-Roll Out!

-Bottomless Trap Hole

Some cards effects are altered (Thunder D. and IDMT), but they're not very big differences. If you have some free time, read it and like it.

I can't find any info on spirit ryu but any way I think mokuba would follow in his brothers footprints by taking on his dueling style and Seto Kaiba's main strategy is to get his bewd out so it would be common sense that Mokuba would have 3 copies of a powerful dragon card in his deck as well

and that will make sence since mokuba never dueled before....excpt for that time against yugi and the monsters he use in the Legendary warriors saga

I say, Dark, plants or reptiles???

as for tea + LS....mmmmmmm I saw rei using a LS deck.....Tea use a spellcaster Deck....O.O

And give GB to tristan is like make a 5 years old boy some arictemitc equations.....give him something easier to use....xd

and that will make sence since mokuba never dueled before....excpt for that time against yugi and the monsters he use in the Legendary warriors saga

I say' date=' Dark, plants or reptiles???

as for tea + LS....mmmmmmm I saw rei using a LS deck.....Tea use a spellcaster Deck....O.O

And give GB to tristan is like make a 5 years old boy some arictemitc equations.....give him something easier to use....xd

[/quote']

Yeah but you have to remember during DK, Mokuba still didn't know how the game worked.

As for Tristan, you need to remember he goes into military service, so that means either a warrior or machine deck

I say' date=' Dark, plants or reptiles???

[/quote']

Yeah but you have to remember during DK, Mokuba still didn't know how the game worked.

As for Tristan, you need to remember he goes into military service, so that means either a warrior or machine deck

Oh I didn't know that...Now I understand cyber commader...then machiner are perfect for him, coz Machine+Army themed...

I think of doing a deck for Shadi, even if he never dueled before.

His cards should have a Ancient Egyptian theme...and since he is something like a grave protector. I think a Gravekeeper's/Trap deck with End of Anubis in it will function well for him.

I think of doing a deck for Shadi' date=' even if he never dueled before.

His cards should have a Ancient Egyptian theme...and since he is something like a grave protector. I think a Gravekeeper's/Trap deck with End of Anubis in it will function well for him.

[/quote']

You need a lot of Egyptian names for him, though Spirit of the Pharaoh wouldn't work. Judgment of Anubis certainly could though.

For Egyptian themes you could try giving him a Pyramid of Light deck, although that's not practical

His cards should have a Ancient Egyptian theme...and since he is something like a grave protector. I think a [b']Gravekeeper's[/b]/Trap deck with End of Anubis in it will function well for him.

This althought gravekeeper was the work Marik's Family do...he can also have a Sphinx themed deck...

His cards should have a Ancient Egyptian theme...and since he is something like a grave protector. I think a [b']Gravekeeper's[/b]/Trap deck with End of Anubis in it will function well for him.

This althought gravekeeper was the work Marik's Family do...he can also have a Sphinx themed deck...

Well...he is a guardian too...so it's possible

Archived