If real life was like the show...

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wish real life was like a children's card game. Sending people to the shadows using an unstoppable Winged Dragon of Ra First Turn Kill Deck that is probably a more consistent FTK than the Exchange of the Spirit FTK. What's not to like?

what Ra's lp effect knowing he top card of your deck' date=' reversal quiz, then a burn card?

[/quote']

Yes. Plaguespreader Zombie and Feather of the Phoenix can give you a 100% chance of getting the correct guess.

I wish real life was like a children's card game. Sending people to the shadows using an unstoppable Winged Dragon of Ra First Turn Kill Deck that is probably a more consistent FTK than the Exchange of the Spirit FTK. What's not to like?

Actually with it's phoenix mode I think the people are going to turn to it too much for their solar energy problem

Looks like Ra has 2 uses. Reversal Quiz FTK ownage and an alternative energy source.

Also a usage for Slifer the Sky Dragon. Manticore Infinite Draw Loop OTK. It can be an FTK if Ring of Destruction is legal.

actually I was thinking him for population control matters

OK. Who is the next most broken card next to Dark Armed Dragon that isn't banned? I think Judgment Dragon. Oh wait. He would be too destructive and end up killing more than just guilty persons. Actually. I think Dark Armed Dragon should be executioner. Judgment Dragon, Demise and Ruin can be used for population control.

that's true. And the life sentence can now be easily solved with the Bottomless Trap Hole

LOLZ. And Kaiser Colosseum can be used for fights to the death and Arms Hole can get various weapons that lie around in random places.

And Cyber Dragon equipped with Armored Cybern gives you your Air Force and Chimeratech Fortress Dragon is your Army.

Archived