If real life was like the show...

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The non-Nascar fans people will come only for the sake to see the drivers kill one another

But Nascar crashes are cool, right?

Police would main-deck Handcuff Dragon

And people in war would use war-ish cards.

Oni-Tank, OverDrive, the Reactors, Reinforcements of the Army, etc

I wish real life was like a children's card game. Sending people to the shadows using an unstoppable Winged Dragon of Ra First Turn Kill Deck that is probably a more consistent FTK than the Exchange of the Spirit FTK. What's not to like?

what Ra's lp effect knowing he top card of your deck, reversal quiz, then a burn card?

If real life was like the show then how would we know who the virgins are? Ehh atleast there wouldn't be anymore high school shootings just high school kids getting beat to death for cardboard though it would be cool to see the science is how a machine can generate a holographic image from a piece of cardboard and know a cards effect when the creator of the machine never even knew the said cardboard existed..

I wish real life was like a children's card game. Sending people to the shadows using an unstoppable Winged Dragon of Ra First Turn Kill Deck that is probably a more consistent FTK than the Exchange of the Spirit FTK. What's not to like?

Actually with it's phoenix mode I think the people are going to turn to it too much for their solar energy problem

Archived