If real life was like the show...

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The meta would be horribly expensive.

lolwut?

Each 'charactor' has his/her own personal deck.

And only said duelist can use said deck.

So what are you talking about?

With that statement, I assumed that "like the show" would be that conflicts are solved by dueling. The meta would remain in it's current state, and the US Government would buy tons of Tele-DAD decks for their soldiers.

[sarcasm]I wonder what it would be like in a world where the Meta is horribly expensive.[/sarcasm]

If real life was like the show, you wouldn't have to go to school. That would be awesome.

[sarcasm]I wonder what it would be like in a world where the Meta is horribly expensive.[/sarcasm]

If real life was like the show' date=' you wouldn't have to go to school. That would be awesome.

[/quote']

Not an ordinary school. Someone still has to teach you how to play the game at the beginning

If real life was like the show' date=' you wouldn't have to go to school. That would be awesome.

[/quote']

Not an ordinary school. Someone still has to teach you how to play the game at the beginning

True, true.

Still, I'd rather go to a Duel Academy than High School.

At least I'd probably be able to still use MY decks, because I don't run meta.

Anyway, because of Shadow Duels and stuff, your life could be on the line because a card game. Also there probably wouldn't be any other card games made. But the duel disks with holograms would be cool.

With that statement' date=' I assumed that "like the show" would be that conflicts are solved by dueling.[/quote']

No, I mean like how no 2 duelists use the same deck.

Just make sure you get a competent professor' date=' instead of the idiotic Crowler

[/quote']

But Crowler's cards are ownadge.

Ultimiate Gear Golem kills everything.

Archived