Yugioh card pics: Getting to Dirty?

.arx

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hentai technically is grouped a part of anime' date=' just that they possess a lot of sexual elements.

[/quote']

Yeah well tempted by a card shouldn't exactly happen

If people of the same sex can make love with each other & people have thoughts of having sex with non-human creatures, we don't know how possible is that, do we?

I say the Dirtier the better xD lol.. except with a little censorship =] that way everyone is happy

I mean its not exactly a kid's game' date=' take the Black Rose With in 5d's she's like freakin hot lol... and they got that damn Yubel and DMG

[/quote']

You are officially strange...dude

Aki can seem hot, but she is just a person with a shattered heart due to her powers & have a strong will...a quality that I admire to an extent.

People should stop sexualising things & other people; it is wrong & childish.

I say the Dirtier the better xD lol.. except with a little censorship =] that way everyone is happy

I mean its not exactly a kid's game' date=' take the Black Rose With in 5d's she's like freakin hot lol... and they got that damn Yubel and DMG

[/quote']

Aki can seem hot, but she is just a person with a shattered heart due to her powers & have a strong will...a quality that I admire to an extent.

Tell that to the hentai makers

[/quote']

They will just say that thy are for the sake of arts.

[/quote']

And for entertainment that they'll claim is justified.

[/quote']

And for entertainment that they'll claim is justified.

And in free liberal democratic society like most of the world, their freedom of action will be enforced & protected.

Rag in answer to your comment dubbed anime with an age limit higher than 7 - Death Note.

If you've noticed its namely the DM sets and GX sets that go a little far (if you want to call it that), while the 5Ds sets aren't that bad due to a lack of female monsters, we only really have a few female monsters (namely Carly's and even then she was wearing less than the Fortune Ladies)

Archived