Yugioh card pics: Getting to Dirty?

.arx

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I beg to disagree.

1) No one moaning about the Harpies, Yubel and Asuka's Cybers.

2) You mean it was turned into a children card game, I'm fed up of people saying YGO is for children, there's alot of players out there not children, more teens.

With DMG I can't even see what you're moaning about, she's more covered up than other female monsters, like Blade Skater, Etoile Cyber, and others.

...Children's? *Flashbacks to the Ep. where that guy who's name I forget was going to cut off Yugi's legs with giant spinning blades* -.-"

Anyway, look at the OCG version of Fairy's gift. It's actually an old card, same thing with Soul Release. It's not that there getting dirtier it's that there not censoring them as much.

If Cosmo Queen is dirty' date=' then all art is dirty....

I think he means Harpie Queen.

[/quote']

I call Harpie Queen Cosmo Queen and Cosmo Queen Harpie Queen.

Why? How can you call two completely different cards two completely different names?

And Childrens Card Game? 5D's characters and fans disagree. Older people just play the game with motorcycles is the only difference...

And the only difference of the cards is that they are not censoring it tha tmuch, and trust me, there are a couple of little kids who like this game are able to cuss period, so it would be no wonder that they may know what a girls/boys body parts look like.

Oh, and also, Yubel is just a he-she/shim/it/insert other ways to describe Yubel.

Okay, it has been mentioned before in the OTHER topic that this kind of stuff sells in order to attract an audience. It was also mentioned that in JAPAN, this game is more geared toward 13+, just like Magic: The Gathering is for America.

Yu-Gi-Oh in Japan = Magic: The Gathering in America in terms of artwork.

(Although there were RARE instances of Magic cards being censored, like the buring pentagram in the background of the black card "Unholy Strength")

And for Dark Magician Girl - the OCG images are NOt dirty! I was just shown the images. Where did you get that example from?

Besides, it's not like you're seeing the MAJORITY of people complaining about a few 'dirty' cards. Sheesh!

no' date=' we usually just keep it to ourselves. But some people are a little TOO sensitive to the topic

[/quote']

Which just makes for more amusing conversation.

If you're spending more time gawking at the artwork of a card instead of actually dueling with it, then you DESERVE to not only lose, but be mocked for it

It's just art. If you don't like it, don't look at it. Get the TCG (censored) versions if you can't handle the OCG (originals).

[/story]

then you might just waste too much energy and it's easier to leave it as it is

Not to the TRULY devoted, my friend. There are PLENTY out there who do this - and their works wind up on several hentai sites and such.

Getting back on topic, how about D-Carly? She's dressed more risque than her monsters and I don't hear anyone complaining about that!!!

Archived