If You Saw 5D's 39.....

J0V1 its could be wishful thinking I guess' date=' then again when has YGO ever really showed the end of people falling from high places with the exception of Carly? I mean they never showed Satou or Cobra in GX, why start now.

[/quote']

I never watched Season 2 of GX, so I didn't know about that. And never say never in an Anime. Everything's possible, even the impossible things. We'll see about that, the probability of my guess to be right is 40%.

J0V1 its could be wishful thinking I guess' date=' then again when has YGO ever really showed the end of people falling from high places with the exception of Carly? I mean they never showed Satou or Cobra in GX, why start now.

[/quote']

I never watched Season 2 of GX, so I didn't know about that. And never say never in an Anime. Everything's possible, even the impossible things. We'll see about that, the probability of my guess to be right is 40%.

Well, Satou & Cobra all fell down something. (cliff & pillar respectively) Also, that was the last they were ever seen in the whole show.

Booo!

You evil murdering manipulative conniving scum of the earth!

You make Psychic duelists look bad!

But you still deserve that end by God's hand...ironic divine retribution

Good riddance to Divine. Never really liked him anyway. Hopefully' date=' he'll stay down.

He was manipulating Aki's abilities for his gain, anyway.

[/quote']

Heck yes.

Hes not dead

As if a person who uses Psychic-Type monsters, which were a just released Type in the game would die. If he would die now, the anime would have gave him some weird anime deck that has no relation to the real life game. Divine is needed to "promote" Psychic-Type cards

Trust me, Divine will be a Pegasus of Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's and will stay to the end of the show

Good night sweet prince

Thank you :D

Hes not dead

As if a person who uses Psychic-Type monsters' date=' which were a just released Type in the game would die. If he would die now, the anime would have gave him some weird anime deck that has no relation to the real life game. Divine is needed to "promote" Psychic-Type cards

Trust me, [b']Divine will be a Pegasus of Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's[/b] and will stay to the end of the show

Blasphemy!

Shadow Realm Time.

*weeps*

Hes not dead

As if a person who uses Psychic-Type monsters' date=' which were a just released Type in the game would die. If he would die now, the anime would have gave him some weird anime deck that has no relation to the real life game. Divine is needed to "promote" Psychic-Type cards

Trust me, [b']Divine will be a Pegasus of Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's[/b] and will stay to the end of the show

Blasphemy!

Lol

Also, remember, its Yu-Gi-Oh, people come back to life, its like a soap opera >.<

Good riddance to Divine. Never really liked him anyway. Hopefully' date=' he'll stay down.

[/quote']

I bet ya that divine sorta has the arcadia movement building rigged so any psy powers i the building chanel to his location in large clusters causing his psy powers to be like 10 times mor powerfull than they would be

[/quote']

I bet ya that divine sorta has the arcadia movement building rigged so any psy powers i the building chanel to his location in large clusters causing his psy powers to be like 10 times mor powerfull than they would be

But then Aki's powers would have been drained, but that's an interesting idea.

Archived