Whats Better, Yugioh 5SD or Yugioh GX

Are You With Me  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Are You With Me

What 5Ds were you watching David?

Currently we have:

1 Character Death (2 but Carly stayed dead like 1 min) through the centre of building

A Romeo and Juliet Romance

Love Triangle (Although I'm thinking Mikage is out of the picture now)

Huge Gods that require soul sacrifices, and do real damage.

Yusei losing.

(AND TWINNIES)

Very Epic currently with the Dark Signers Vs Signers plot, with the Signers getting trashed.

(Score so far: 1-0, Carly defeating Divine stopped Aki Vs Misty)

What 5Ds were you watching David?

Currently we have:

1 Character Death (2 but Carly stayed dead like 1 min) through the centre of building

A Romeo and Juliet Romance

Love Triangle (Although I'm thinking Mikage is out of the picture now)

Huge Gods that require soul sacrifices' date=' and do real damage.

Yusei losing.

(AND TWINNIES)

Very Epic currently with the Dark Signers Vs Signers plot, with the Signers getting trashed.

(Score so far: 1-0, Carly defeating Divine stopped Aki Vs Misty)

[/quote']

Careful Dav, extensive profinity can lead to warnings, and later, BAN....

Anyways, the reasons Blood Rose stated = [/thread]

Roxas I only mentioned Carly Vs Divine, coz it stopped Misty making it 2-0

David, watch the Sub and more than one episode, I remember being pessimistic, then my friend kept going on about how she thought I would eventually watch it which I did, for me once I hit 13, I <3ed it.

Romeo and Juliet, is obv JACK and Carly.

Roxas I only mentioned Carly Vs Divine' date=' coz it stopped Misty making it 2-0

[/quote']

Yeah, but Divine's not a Signer, so I don't count it. The only victory that gives the Dark Signers is now that they have a full team.

Romeo and Juliet' date=' is obv JACK and Carly.

[/quote']

It's definitely a romance(I count Mikage out of the picture), but not a Romeo and Juliet one.

GX had its moments well the anime, the manga is better than GX's anime, esp seeing Manjoume pwn Judai. (Cydra Vs Dragons next month). Infinity check out Shriek's YT and watch the subs there.

You moan at Yusei for his D-Wheel considering several characters have D-Wheels (Rua gets one in the game Wheelie Breakers) and Bomber's had spikes attached to the Wheels.

GX had its moments well the anime' date=' the manga is better than GX's anime, esp seeing Manjoume pwn Judai. (Cydra Vs Dragons next month). Infinity check out Shriek's YT and watch the subs there.

You moan at Yusei for his D-Wheel considering several characters have D-Wheels [b'](Rua gets one in the game Wheelie Breakers)[/b] and Bomber's had spikes attached to the Wheels.

but ain't 11-year old kids too young to ride a potentially fatal motorbike where you could die more easily than a normal duel?

GX had its moments well the anime' date=' the manga is better than GX's anime, esp seeing Manjoume pwn Judai. (Cydra Vs Dragons next month). Infinity check out Shriek's YT and watch the subs there.

You moan at Yusei for his D-Wheel considering several characters have D-Wheels [b'](Rua gets one in the game Wheelie Breakers)[/b] and Bomber's had spikes attached to the Wheels.

but ain't 11-year old kids too young to ride a potentially fatal motorbike where you could die more easily than a normal duel?

Not only are there child labor laws, but now they got child dueling laws? That would be MAJOR lolz if it were true.

Archived