Earthbound God - Aslla Piscu

In my opion its overpowered just like the other Earthbound gods. It may be easy to destroy the Field Spell Card but its a 2500 ATK monster that can attack directly. It can be special summoned so if you use Dimmensional Hole on it all your opponents monsters are destroyed for the price of one that will return. I hated the God cards and the Seal of Orchicalos in the original serie and I'm starting to hate these Earthbound gods to.

(Don't mind my Bad English)

I like the Earthbound Gods. I'm going to make a deck around them.

The card is OPed, like the other Earthbound Gods in the anime. Odds are when it comes out it will have the effect changed to something like

"destroy all face up monsters your opponent controls and inflict 300 points of damage to their life points per monster."

Still powerful, but the need to have a field spell keeps it from being over kill.

Yeah' date=' thank goodness for that.

This one is flat out broken to hell and back. However, it looks the coolest of them so far (from what we've seen in the anime)

[/quote']

I for one detest it for killing Divine.

For this same reason I love it.

The only thing that keeps these Earthbound Gods from getting more broken is that you can have only one out at a time.

This is also true, but Apu isn't broken and Ccarayhua effect doesn't need to field. Besides why would you need 2 of them out at once?

A bit off topic, but did Misty ever attack AKi? I don't think I saw her attack. Either way Aki would have lost, but still.

Yeah' date=' thank goodness for that.

This one is flat out broken to hell and back. However, it looks the coolest of them so far (from what we've seen in the anime)

[/quote']

I for one detest it for killing Divine.

For this same reason I love it.

*Mourns for Divine*

The only thing that keeps these Earthbound Gods from getting more broken is that you can have only one out at a time.

This is also true' date=' but Apu isn't broken and Ccarayhua effect doesn't need to field. Besides why would you need 2 of them out at once?

A bit off topic, but did Misty ever attack AKi? I don't think I saw her attack. Either way Aki would have lost, but still.

[/quote']

No, she didn't declare an attack.

This is also true' date=' but Apu isn't broken and Ccarayhua effect doesn't need to field. Besides why would you need 2 of them out at once?

[/quote']

No, she didn't declare an attack.

Then why did the duel end? Was it because the building was being destroyed?

And since we're getting off topic, Piscu's effect will likely be weakened a nice bit when it comes out IRL. Same with Ccarayhua since I don't think we have a sorce for the current IRL effect.

Guys' date=' They have [i']yet[/i] to give us the monkey and spider.

I bet you anything, The spider is broken to no end.

Hell to the yes, but the Condor will be even more broken.

True, but they become utterly useless without a Field Spell Card on the field. Get rid of that and they are just Vanilla beatsticks that will die at the end of the turn...

Guys' date=' They have [i']yet[/i] to give us the monkey and spider.

I bet you anything, The spider is broken to no end.

Hell to the yes, but the Condor will be even more broken.

True, but they become utterly useless without a Field Spell Card on the field. Get rid of that and they are just Vanilla beatsticks that will die at the end of the turn...

only in the anime, in real life, they are gone from the field immediately

The coolest one I think is this one' date=' but its broken.

Hm . . . I haven't heard of the Condor, fill me in.

[/quote']

The Condor is just a theory that there may be more than 5 Earthbound Gods of the Nazca Lines. Some people would believe it, others just won't.

Archived