what would these people have as their decks?

Light and Lelouch would both use a form of field manipulation' date=' but Lelouch might also do Macro Monarch.

Naruto would either run Six Samurai or Frogs.

Either Sasuke or Pain would run Tele-DAD, since both are very powerful characters.

[/quote']

I will agree with naruto but Sasuke might run a thunder Deck or Fire Deck don't you think. He could also run a Info deck in which he knows the enemies cards and future cards, able to counter and destroy.

Pein i could see running a control Deck. Something that would manipulate and change control of monsters.

Light Yagami takes every ounce of knowledge and manipulation to consideration. He thinks ahead so an Info Deck would work fine for him to.

Lelouch on the other hand uses current information and draws a very statistical conclusion making him well for a Counter Deck. By telling the opponent's first few cards, he can probably pull off a combination and win.

Light would most likely have a Monarch deck to get rid of the opponent's card & use Demiurge Ema as a trump card.

Lelouch would use a Darkness Control Deck based on the Field Spell "Darkness" to manipulate the whole field.

As for Haruto...I'm not a watcher of that series, so don't ask me.

You know, I think that Marcus Daimon of Digimon DS mighht use an Armor Deck since he likes to jump right into the battle a lot.

Light would most likely have a Monarch deck to get rid of the opponent's card & use Demiurge Ema as a trump card.

Lelouch would use a Darkness Control Deck based on the Field Spell "Darkness" to manipulate the whole field.

As for Haruto...I'm not a watcher of that series' date=' so don't ask me.

You know, I think that Marcus Daimon of Digimon DS mighht use an Armor Deck since he likes to jump right into the battle a lot.

[/quote']

Never heard of that, actually. What's the basic plot?

As for Haruto...I'm not a watcher of that series' date=' so don't ask me.

[/quote']

Never heard of that, actually. What's the basic plot?

Ops! I mispelt it. It was supposed to be Naruto!

Light, maybe Counter Faries? i have no clue >>

Lelouch would run a synchro deck with 3x Mind Control and 3x Tragoedia.

Naruto or Jiraiya would run Frogs, dunno which.

Pein would run some sort of multi-element deck, like with Doraidos and a buncha good cards that do stuff like that.

Orochimaru = reptiles, with Ananta.

And 5D's PEgasus? He's in a wheelchair and runs Toon Tuners.

Hey guys' date=' I bet the Power Rangers would run Gate Guardian! :O

[/quote']

I was thinking more VWXYZ

They'd run Elemental Heroes.

^appearently you dont get it^

the VtoZ series is actually a better choice.

Since it IS a multi-colored robot, And it DOES combine into a Super-special-Awesome 'Megazord'

Hey guys' date=' I bet the Power Rangers would run Gate Guardian! :O

[/quote']

I was thinking more VWXYZ

They'd run Elemental Heroes.

^appearently you dont get it^

the VtoZ series is actually a better choice.

Since it IS a multi-colored robot, And it DOES combine into a Super-special-Awesome 'Megazord'

Elemental Heroes are multicolored, and they can fuse together to make the legendary Gold Ranger, Electrum! :p

Archived