Sartorious vs Pegagsus w/ The Eye

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the second time (after Saiou cheated by placing Arcana Force 0 - The Fool in Judai's deck before the duel without being spotted)

That was because Jaden IS Arcana Force 0 - The Fool

So basicly Jaden had to suffer with a card verson of himself

Or maybe because he was stupid enough to let The Fool be placed into his deck?

And I agree with Skuldor, the Light would block the power of Pegasus's Millenium Eye, and then on, Sartorious would pwn Pegasus, since, let's face it, Sartorious's deck is better.

the second time (after Saiou cheated by placing Arcana Force 0 - The Fool in Judai's deck before the duel without being spotted)

That was because Jaden IS Arcana Force 0 - The Fool

So basicly Jaden had to suffer with a card verson of himself

Or maybe because he was stupid enough to let The Fool be placed into his deck?

^Hence' date=' [i']The Fool[/i]^

And Toons dont suck, They are fun cards to use D:

Also, Pegasus would own Sartorious. Why? This is Pegasus... He could just make the "lol u lose" card, and stick 40 copies of it in his deck.

(Since he made the game and all... right?)

Well, sartorious can see the future, therefor must think. Mellenium eye reads thoughts. Therefor, since sartorious knows the future in his thoughts, pegasus shall read it, with a dynamic upper hand. Pegasus wins. On top of that arcana force would die hard against toons and thousand eyes restrict.

Pegasus made the game but he still has to obey the rules, and then there's the fact that aside from the whole Mind Scan thing, he enjoys playing the game, so he wouldn't make a game-breaking card. He would however, make several very broken cards. Anyway, Saiou's power wasn't just to predict the future, it was a control over destiny, which only Juudai and Edo had a chance of breaking through. Even if Pegasus can see Saiou's cards, Saiou wouldn't be phased at all.

And then there's the fact he can shoot freaky-deaky bolts of light at people..

The Creator is not an Arcana Force monster' date=' so Sartorious wouldn't run it. The closest to a "Creator" role would be either the Light or Dark Ruler.

[/quote']

By "The creator", I was talking about his strongest Arcana Force monster, whose name I forget. "The Creator" was just my guess of what the name was.

Toons are too old school and easily countered these days' date=' just like Relinquished and Thousand-Eyes Restrict

[/quote']

As true that may be, does Sartorius' Deck even have any of these Anti-Toon strategies?

The major difference between the two is Pegasus can see into the mind there and then' date=' whilst Saiou see's the future through Tarot cards

[/quote']

The way I see it, it could be 1 of 2 things:

1. In a hilarious twist, Pegasus reads Sartorius' mind and sees that Sartorius saw the future, and saw that Pegasus would read his mind and see that he saw Pegasus reading his mind, just to see that he predicted Pegasus reading his mind, and discovering that he predicted that Pegasus would read his mind.....

2. Sartorius sees Pegasus' next move, which Pegasus sees. Pegasus comes up with a counter move, but Sartorius predicts this too, which Pegasus once again sees. The cycle of Future Sight, Mind Reading and devising one Counter Strategy after another continues until it turns into a battle of wills. Who has the will to even bother using their power.

And then there's the fact he can shoot freaky-deaky bolts of light at people..

lol, but how would that help him win ? Intimidation to forfeit?

Archived