In an anime cross over duel

Me and cousin where talking about this, and i figure this is a good place to get other ppl's opions. So, anyway, like I said this is a cross over duel.

Atem/Yami/whatever you know him as vs Shikamaru (Using a Six Samurai deck)

Now, I know it's hard to say because even giving you a deck type, we don't know exactly what would be in Shikamaru's deck. The reason I thought of this is because me and my cousin where dueling and watching Naruto and they where talking about how smart Shikamaru is. And seince he told Tamari that he had their battle planned out for the next 300 moves, I figure he might do good playing Yugioh. Anyway, who wins?

BTW, I picked Samurai because that's what I use.

Knowing Shikamaru, there a plenty of types he could use.

First off, he likes looking at the clouds, so there's Cloudians.

Second, he manipulates shadow, so a Dark Deck, would be fine too.

Sixth and lastly, he's very intelligent, so Psychic's come to mind, although those would suit Ino more.

Regardless of who wins, Shikamaru could just strangle Atem to death with his own shadow.

Knowing Shikamaru' date=' there a plenty of types he could use.

Sixth and lastly, he's very intelligent, so Psychic's come to mind, although those would suit Ino more.

Regardless of who wins, Shikamaru could just strangle Atem to death with his own shadow.

[/quote']

Very true, but if needed Atem could send his mind to shadow relm.

^How much of Naruto do you know?

I know that it's about highly visible ninjas dressed in bright colors, and that, based on your post, this guy uses shadows or something. Oh, and I hear that one character has zombie sharks or something.

...yeah, I don't watch any of the Big Three.

^How much of Naruto do you know?

I know that it's about highly visible ninjas dressed in bright colors' date=' and that, based on your post, this guy uses shadows or something.

[/quote']

So basically, I helped you make that epic post just then. This guy can stretch out his shadow, and if his shadow touches someone elses, they have to mirror his movements.

Oh' date=' and I hear that one character has zombie sharks or something.

[/quote']

The closest to that would be Kisame, who happens to have gills and pale green skin, giving him shark-like features. He can also summon sharks.

...yeah' date=' I don't watch any of the Big Three.

[/quote']

I'm guessing one of them is Bleach, what's the other one?

One piece? Death note whips one piece's A*$well, on topic, Shikamaru would win. He wouldn't use six samuria. He would probably use a DAD deck based on negating attacks and pushing his opponent in to a positon were he could summon a dark synchro and finish with a direct attack.

~Noob

Being in the "Big Three" isn't determined by how good a show is; otherwise, none of those three would be in it. >_> It's based on being both obnoxiously popular and obnoxiously long-running, and it needs to still be going to qualify. Death Note ended and was only 37 episodes long, as opposed to the eight seasons or whatever these have.

Being in the "Big Three" isn't determined by how good a show is; otherwise' date=' none of those three would be in it. >_> It's based on being both obnoxiously popular and obnoxiously long-running, and it needs to still be going to qualify. Death Note ended and was only 37 episodes long, as opposed to the eight seasons or whatever these have.

[/quote']

I'm not saying how being in the Big Three relates to their popularity, although I do like Naruto and Bleach. One Piece has been going on for far too long, and the writer himself has confessed he's had the ending planned out for a while, but One Piece turned out much more successfully than he originally thought, so he decided to extend it while retaining the ending he's had planned out. I for one have no opinion of One Piece.

You can blame Naruto's length on the fact that there were about four-to-six seasons worth of fillers, and the Anime is already far behind the Manga. I don't know if Kishimoto has planned out an ending yet.

Bleach also had to suffer three seasons worth of pointless filler, two of which were actually one entire arc that did little to affect the actual story aside from leaving behind three characters that just linger around. I say the third season of filler, or the second filler arc, is non-canon, since it has absolutely nowhere to fit into the show. Tite Kubo has absolutely no idea how to end the whole thing.

Naruto and Bleach both seem to be slowly drawing towards their own great climaxes, but you have a point about Death Note's short run, but it is still extremely popular today.

Knowing Shikamaru' date=' there a plenty of types he could use.

[/quote']

You know, there are so many smart people here. Roxas my friends (or enemies) is 1 of them.

Archived