Yuusei vs Jack vs Aki vs Ruka

Docomodake

A four-way Signer duel.

I'd like to ask you two questions:

- If this were the anime, and the writers weren't pressuring the whole "OMFG YUUSEI IS EFFING GOD AT DUEL MONSTERS", who do you think would win?

- If they were playing by the real rules (set-only DEF, Normal Spell Cards =/= Quick-Play, etc.), who do you think would win?

I will shoot anyone who says Aki's dub name or Ruka's dub name.

No joke.

Andandand, if you mention that (insert Signer here) will win the "Turbo Duel" with his/her "Duel Runner", I will impale you with a rusty, Russian flagpole.

The Russian ones are the sharpest.

Ruka only managed to tie in the one duel we've seen he in its entirety, so fighting three Signers wouldn't be too good for her. Obviously that would make it Yusei vs. Aki vs. Jack. Aki has worked around some of the real-life rules, particularly with Black Rose Dragon's effect, so she's out, leaving Yusei vs. Jack, which we know for a fact would end with Yusei winning.

Ruka only managed to tie in the one duel we've seen he in its entirety' date=' so fighting three Signers wouldn't be too good for her.

[b']Do the Japanese hate women without OMFG HUGE BOOBS or something?[/b]

Obviously that would make it Yusei vs. Aki vs. Jack. Aki has worked around some of the real-life rules, particularly with Black Rose Dragon's effect, so she's out, leaving Yusei vs. Jack, which we know for a fact would end with Yusei winning.

Because for 1) Jack's deck was made by a 9-year-old who loves situational cards, and 2) OMFG YUUSEI IS EFFING GOD AT DUEL MONSTERS.

omg omg id half to sayy yuusei cuz he beet truge and akiza and bolt tanner and mistr armstrong and jack hes almst as gud as yugi and jaden and syrus and joey and kaiba and chazz

I was close to suicide writing that.

But, really, Aki. Even with what Roxas said, she doesn't have the power to magically OTK her opponent every duel in a different way (yet), unlike Yuusei and Jack.

AKI IS EFFING HOT AT DUEL MONSTERS.

Who among them all would win...let me do a check-up on all of them:

Ruka hasn't won a duel throughout the series & she is a frail little girl whose deck has no offensive strategy whatsoever. So, she's out before you can say...Richard Nixon.

Aki has quite a devastater's plan with her duels & counting her powers too, but if she falls to Yusei, that would mean Jack can tear her apart.

Jack is a long-time rival/friend of Yusei, but would lose to him...because Yusei's the main character.

Depends on weather or not Ruka has her dragon or not. Personally I'm unsure about it. With attacks flying each and every way there's just no figuring it out. However Aki might have an advantage with her ability.

Ancient Fairy Dragon is a pacifist, so she will lose in a real battle.

Black Rose Dragon & Red Dragon Archfiend have good destruction effects...the same type of effects that Stardust Dragon can take out with ease.

Therefore, Yusei wins!

Stardust Dragon's effect would just dominate everybody. Wouldn't it be interesting if somehow' date=' 1 person had all of the dragons? (Sorry if that was off topic...)

[/quote']

I once went through with that theory & found out that if you use all 4 of them in a duel, their effects can conflict with one another's.

Depends on weather or not Ruka has her dragon or not. Personally I'm unsure about it. With attacks flying each and every way there's just no figuring it out. However Aki might have an advantage with her ability.

Ancient Fairy Dragon is a pacifist' date=' so she will lose in a real battle.

Black Rose Dragon & Red Dragon Archfiend have good destruction effects...the same type of effects that Stardust Dragon can take out with ease.

Therefore, Yusei wins!

[/quote']

Red Dragon Archfiend has more Attack than Stardust Dragon though.

Stardust Dragon's effect would just dominate everybody. Wouldn't it be interesting if somehow' date=' 1 person had all of the dragons? (Sorry if that was off topic...)

[/quote']

I once went through with that theory & found out that if you use all 4 of them in a duel, their effects can conflict with one another's.

Oh, yah... Red Dragon Archefiend would cause Black Rose Dragon to be destroyed... Maybe that's not a very good idea...

[/quote']

Oh, yah... Red Dragon Archefiend would cause Black Rose Dragon to be destroyed... Maybe that's not a very good idea...

Here's the scenario:

-Use Ancient Fairy Dragon's effect to summon monster for tuning (cannot battle this turn)

-Synchro Summon monster

-End of turn, Red Dragon Archfiend would destroy all monsters

-Stardust Dragon will release itself & RDA to negate effect

So Black Rose Dragon is the only one without an effect to conflict the other Dragons...but that's what you get in return for being type specific

However' date=' Stardust also negates Black Rose Dragon's effect. But more importantly, Stardust comes back after negating it, whereas BRD and RDA do not come back after Stardust negates their effects.

[/quote']

Black Rose Dragon's effect is voluntary, while Red Dragon Archfiend's effect is a must.

HEY.

NO.

AKI WINS.

EVERYONE NEEDS TO SRSLY GTFO.

AKI WINS.

Jack, although he has male genitals, sucks. Ruka has no tits. Yuusei has male genitals, but there's no LOLOLOLOL MAGICAL RANDOM OTK IN EVERY EPISODE LOLOLOLOLOL in real Yugioh. Aki has tits, and because THIS! IS! JAPAAAAN!, tits win.

Archived