Protagonist vs. rivals

Astro Dude

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Someone has forgotten Kaiba's teamwork with Yami in the Doma finale.

Anyhow, Chazz isn't enough to represent GX; you need Crowler and Phoenix in there as well. When they made GX, they made not one but three rivals with 3000 ATK monsters as Kaiba substitutes.

Someone has forgotten Kaiba's teamwork with Yami in the Doma finale.

Anyhow' date=' Chazz isn't enough to represent GX; you need Crowler and Phoenix in there as well. When they made GX, they made not one but three rivals with 3000 ATK monsters as Kaiba substitutes.

[/quote']

Ah, so they had to compensate for something, huh?

First off, we would limit the card pool to cards that are out in the TCG, then apply the current banlist. This would turn the duel into Yusei vs. Jack, which we know would end in Yusei's victory.

this isn't a brainwash. Every tag team duel requires teamwork.

MY FOOT!

Here is how to win a tag duel:

PLAY BETTER THEN YOUR TEAM MATE!

(If you played Wc08' date=' you would know this XD)

[/quote']

You know there are some duels where it's too much for one person to handle. I know you usually try relying on yourself, but some duels that's simply not possible

Yugi- Relies on crappy non-themed card to someone combo together. Many hard-to-play cards.

Jaden- Relies on the ability to luck out, and to Fusion Summon.

Yusei- Relies on having extremely obscure cards in the perfect situation to OTK the opponent.

Seto- Uses a ton of hard-to-summon monsters, and lots of beatsticks.

Chazz- Relies on his own ability to summon a lot of monsters and turn them into crappy singular monsters that slightly dominate the field.

Jack- Uses cards mostly reliant on having all of your opponent's monsters in Defense, or them using a lockdown strategy.

Seto and Jack would beat everyone, even if they were only supposed to duel one opponent, and then Seto would probably win against Jack.

Wow. So many opinions. But here's my why:

Yugi and Kaiba represent the dueling of the past' date=' Jaden and his rival (insert name here) would represent the present and Yusei and Jack represent the future.

[/quote']

You really think that can determine who would win?

You think just because Yugi and Kaiba have grown older their dueling skills are now a pushover?

this isn't a brainwash. Every tag team duel requires teamwork.

MY FOOT!

Here is how to win a tag duel:

PLAY BETTER THEN YOUR TEAM MATE!

(If you played Wc08' date=' you would know this XD)

[/quote']

You know there are some duels where it's too much for one person to handle. I know you usually try relying on yourself, but some duels that's simply not possible

EXACTLY! I always end up usually using one of my BETTER decks, And my team mate uses an 80 card E-Hero theme slave deck. I mean COME ON!!!!!!!!!!!

(I wish the anime didnt influence people so mutch ¬_¬)

Also...

Kaiba' date=' Chazz and Jack:

Kaiba: Screw The Rules, I have Money

Chazz: Screw The Rules I Have More Money

Jack: Screw The Rules, They Have Money

Yugi, Jaden and Yusei:

Yugi: You go first.

Jaden: No, you go first.

Yusei: I'll go first

Yugi: No

They never actually duel!

[/quote']

^LMAO!^

Kaiba has more money though. Since he rules the world, And Chazz(and his brothers?) wish they did.

And I though Jack was rich D: Since he lives in that fancy place of his....

Archived