What The Heck?

Cowboy Dan

I was watching YuGiOh GX Season 2, Episode 69, and somthing totally funny and totally creepy happened. Dr. Crowler was dueling the short fat guy (I forgot his name) and the short fat guy played a card with these toys with trumpets. Inside the trumpets were corks, so when these toys blew on the trumpet, Dr. Crowler got hit with the corks. Two of the corks hit Dr. Crowler in the face, but the other hit him in the, well, privates. What the heck was 4Kids thinking? Anyway, if you want to see it, just look it up!

I was watching YuGiOh GX Season 2' date=' Episode 69, and somthing totally funny and totally creepy happened. Dr. Crowler was dueling the short fat guy (I forgot his name) and the short fat guy played a card with these toys with trumpets. Inside the trumpets were corks, so when these toys blew on the trumpet, Dr. Crowler got hit with the corks. Two of the corks hit Dr. Crowler in the face, but the other hit him in the, well, privates. What the heck was 4Kids thinking? Anyway, if you want to see it, just look it up!

[/quote']

What did you expect? They needed the comedy action

HELLO OLD NEWS.

Infact if you'd been watching the raw you would have noticed it ages ago, plus it happened twice once during Napoleon Vs Chronos (69) and once during Chronos Vs Napoleon Vs Pegaus (92). I guess 4Kids decided not to edit it, like I thought they might.

I was watching YuGiOh GX Season 2' date=' Episode 69, and somthing totally funny and totally creepy happened. Dr. Crowler was dueling the short fat guy (I forgot his name) and the short fat guy played a card with these toys with trumpets. Inside the trumpets were corks, so when these toys blew on the trumpet, Dr. Crowler got hit with the corks. Two of the corks hit Dr. Crowler in the face, but the other hit him in the, well, privates. What the heck was 4Kids thinking? Anyway, if you want to see it, just look it up!

[/quote']

They were thinking jokes.

But it was a bit rubbish.

• 1 year later...

Archived