Varon had the best deck ever.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

rag, a villain is ANYONE who goes against the hero(s).

yugi and his gang are the "heros" in this story.

if they return in a latter episode with a new wardrobe (example kiba, put a coat on and got a briefcase, then white strap bondage coat thing. {I think it used to be a strait-jacket}) they can be re-evaulated and become a hero/ anti-hero/ sidekick/ rival that never shuts up.

he didn't, so he is stuck as designation : villain.

so there.

If you want' date=' more of a pawn villain type than regular

[/quote']

You seem to believe that a villain needs to be the Big Bad in order to qualify as the villain.

Everyone in the Big Bad's organization from the Big Bad himself down to the lowliest generic mook is a villain.

fine' date=' call it whatever you want, but I still sympathsize a little with him

[/quote']

Yes, he's a sympathetic villain.

He's still a villain.

actually then Valon's armor deck will have too weak of an attack power.

In terms of special effect it's good though.

Remember, Burning and Buster Knuckle. They start off with 0 atk, but gain 200 atk pts for every armor monsters on the field, including themselves. That means their max strength can only reach 1000 because you're only allowed a max of 5 monsters on the field (which I guess you can consider reasonable since they're both 3 star monsters)

The Seal of Orichalcos changed that because all your monsters get an instant 500 atk, along with the fact you can play monster cards in your spell/trap zones. That means their max strength would rise to 2500, but in most cases they're both too weak to stand up to any 4 star monsters.

• 9 months later...
Zane had the most pro opening move ever. The first time we see him duel, his first turn consists of the cards Mystical Space Typhoon and Cyber Dragon. He could have been running a top-tier meta deck from a year ago, with cards like those. Of course, then he's all like I RUN TEH CYBER LAZUH DRAGUN and starts to fail.

I guess cuz Zane and Varon had the same Japanese actors...

Archived