Joey and Mai....Sitting in a tree

Are they meant to be togheter  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Are they meant to be togheter

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i actually thought their destiny was end togheter I fell dissaponted when its history end up that way' date=' most because of the effor joey put to beat marik to save her....

[/quote']

Actually I was thinking more along the lines of the Orichalcos ordeal. That was what REALLY knocked Mai to her senses, otherwise she wouldn't have tried to get Joey's soul back

Atem left

Yugi went home.

Proper ending

what about the other characters? truthfully i have never seen the last ending, but when Mai was kicked in to the series more other then a side charter or a small villain and as ragnarok said with the Orichalcos ordeal you would think that they would end up together.

But there is something that i never relay know, how old are they?

Atem left

Yugi went home.

Proper ending

what about the other characters? truthfully i have never seen the last ending' date=' but when Mai was kicked in to the series more other then a side charter or a small villain and as ragnarok said with the Orichalcos ordeal you would think that they would end up together.

[/quote']

That's one of the reasons why some people feel they might not have fit together.

Joey is only 16, whereas Mai is 24. That's why for so many fics I've read people portrayed Mai as only 20 to make things more believable

Atem left

Yugi went home.

Proper ending

what about the other characters? truthfully i have never seen the last ending' date=' but when Mai was kicked in to the series more other then a side charter or a small villain and as ragnarok said with the Orichalcos ordeal you would think that they would end up together.

[/quote']

That's one of the reasons why some people feel they might not have fit together.

Joey is only 16, whereas Mai is 24. That's why for so many fics I've read people portrayed Mai as only 20 to make things more believable

still possible its japan

Archived